I Kissed a Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music changed to something much slower, but a steady bass still thrummed through the air. Jenna turned toward me and curled her index finger, beckoning me as she ran her tongue over her upper lip.

I gulped down the rest of my drink and boldly made my way towards her, not missing the gasps I heard along the way as the crowd parted for me. I took her outstretched hand, and she pulled me against her.

"Dance with me, Kitty Kat," she purred in my ear. She moved her arm down to wrap around my waist, her hand caressing my ass.

How could I say no?

We danced as we felt moved by the rhythm. I moaned low and deep when she spun me out and pulled me against her so that her breasts pressed into my back. We did a slow, sultry bump-and-grind, her hands on my hips, my ass rubbing against her groin.

Her hands moved up my body until she could graze her fingers against the sides of my breasts. But she kept going, pulling my arms up into the air with hers, swaying against me. Slowly, she ran her fingertips back down my bare skin. I lowered my arms so that I could loop them behind me around her neck. As I expected, her hands returned to caress my sides, her nose buried in my hair. It was tasteful but hinted at something so naughty.

When the song changed again, I couldn't help laughing. It was "Pornstar Dancing" by My Darkest Days.

Jenna didn't miss a beat. She turned me around to face her, kissed me on the nose, and then did a little pole dance—with me as the pole. Her eyes never left mine as she slowly squatted down, her knees bending and separating. Then just as slowly, she slithered up my body, her own body undulating and grinding against mine.

Her breath was hot on my breasts as she passed my revealed skin in the cutout of the dress. Her tongue darted out and felt like fire scorching my skin. Then she was eye-to-eye with me again, her red lips so full and kissable. The corner of her mouth lifted up in a dare.

I took my cue and did my own little dance, gripping her shoulder with one hand and bouncing up and down to the beat. Then I walked around her, dragging my hand over her skin. When I'd completed the circle, I took her braid in my hand and gently tugged back.

Her gasp was impossible to hear, but I saw her mouth open wider. Felt the heat of her rushing breath against my face now.

"You are so goddamn sexy, honey," I murmured against her cheek. I dipped my head a little more and flicked my tongue out to taste her neck, my nose filling with her sweet perfume as I inhaled. "I cannot wait to get you out of that dress."

"Mmm. That sounds absolutely divine." She was panting now. Just the way I liked it. "I think it can be arranged. As long as you join me."

"Oh, most definitely. It has a good...ring to it."

Jenna jerked back and froze, her eyes dark and wide under the jumping blue and red lights. "Are you saying—"

I nodded and raised waggled my eyebrows.

"Damn, Kat." She grasped my chin and smashed her mouth to mine, her tongue pressing for entry. Our combined moans were drowned out by the music, but I felt the vibrations in my lips. I also felt her other hand slid up my spine and shivered.

"If you don't object, I suggest we call it a night," she murmured in my ear when she finally let me come up for air.

I slid my own hand down her spine and caressed her ass through her skirt. "No objections here."

It felt like all eyes were on us as she took my hand and led me back to our table where we retrieved our purses before heading to the closed door that led to the rest of the club.

As soon as the cab door closed, I was back to fidgeting-mode. The driver couldn't go fast enough, and usually I complained that they needed to slow down. Jenna held my hand in hers, but she wasn't calming me down at all with the way her fingertip traced the lines in my palm.

I had to cross my legs to stem the desire to come, and I bit my lower lip to silence the moan rising up my throat. If we didn't get home soon, I was going to jump Jenna right then and there in the backseat of cab number 269. And I'm sure the driver wouldn't haven minded by the way he kept smiling at us in the rear-view mirror.

###

"I think you're wearing way too much clothing," Jenna purred.

I exhaled a shaky breath, loving how the candlelight around our bedroom flickered and made my girlfriend glow against the backdrop of the drawn shades. How her dress shimmered and hugged her curves. "I could say the same for you."

"Come here."

I crossed the room in five steps, stopping only when our breasts touched each other. She slid a hand over my bare shoulder to my back, smiling when I shivered. A flick of her fingers undid the clasp holding the pieces of material around my neck, and the top half of the dress went slack. She stepped back, letting gravity take its course, revealing my full breasts with puckered peaks to her.

"So very lovely."

I groaned as her hands cupped my breasts underneath and slowly slid back and forth, her thumbs stroking my nipples until they ached. "Please, Jenna."

"Oh, no, sweetie. You are going to have to be very, very patient. I have waited a long time for this night. I plan to make you squirm for hours. There will be no quick release...Well, maybe at first, and then quite possibly several more times over the course of the night."

My legs trembled as I reached up and released her from her dress as well. I mimicked her, caressing her breasts. If she was going to torture me, I could torture her. Before she could stop me, I leaned in and sucked one of her perky nipples into my mouth, gently closing my teeth around it.

"Fuck, Kat!" Jenna locked her arms around my back, moaning her assent as she arched into me.

I flicked her nipple with my tongue, laving it until I felt her shuddering beneath my touch. Knowing she wouldn't push me away now, I embraced her as well, stroking my fingers up and down the back of her shoulders, along her spine and lower back. I slid my hands further down, pushing the dress over her hips until it slunk to the floor.

I gasped as I felt her do the same to me. She took advantage of my mouth releasing her nipple to step back. For a long moment, we stared at each other, naked sans our skimpy panties and our high heels.

"On your back. Now." Jenna pointed behind me to the bed in case I hadn't understood.

I closed my eyes and backed up until I ran into the mattress, visions of possible scenarios running through my mind. It had been a long five weeks, waiting for my piercing to heal. A long time of her not touching my clit but bringing me to orgasm in a multitude of other ways. I craved to be touched there again...by her fingers, her mouth, her tongue.

I toed off my heels and lay back on the sheets. They smelled like lavender. I smiled, knowing she had washed the linens in preparation for tonight. And set up the candles. She must have come home after work before meeting me. I would have at least noticed the candles.

"No," Jenna said, pushing my reaching hands above my head as she crawled onto the bed beside me. "As much as I like you touching my body, tonight is about you. I want to show you how much I love you. How happy you've made me this past six months since you finally came back into my life."

"Well, unless you've got some scarves or a set of handcuffs—"

I gasped as I felt the cold metal circle my right wrist and then heard the ratcheting clinks as it closed.

"Too tight?" Jenna smiled down at me as she secured my left wrist.

"Nope," I gulped.

At least she had left my arms closer together this time, just using one set of cuffs around one of the spindles of the headboard. The last time I'd been secured to the bed, she'd had me spread-eagle and used the strap-on dildo she'd bought in Paris until I was twisting from uncontrollable spasms.

"Now, I'm going to give us both a bit of relief, and then...well, we'll see what the night has in store."

"What ever do you mean, honey?" I adjusted my arms on the pillow and arched my hips up to her.

She moved to stand at the end of the bed and quickly pulled her panties off. Then she propped one foot up on the bed, opening herself up so I could see. She proceeded to stroke herself as she watched me.

I parted my own legs and went to move my own hand between my legs when I remembered I couldn't. Still, I strained against the cuffs, feeling the metal bite my skin.

"Yes, baby, let me see that pussy. Let me see that lovely ring."

I arched my hips, wishing I could feel her fingers on my clit. On my pussy. Stroking inside of me. Instead, I had to watch her do it to herself. Her other hand played with her breast, stroking her soft skin and twisting the already-swollen nipple that I'd been sucking between her finger and thumb.

It didn't take her long before her body began shaking and her moans grew louder. Then she flung her head back and screamed my name.

A wave of shudders raced through my body, as well. I wanted to close my eyes, but I kept them focused on her. How she lay bent over the edge of the mattress now, panting and spent. I was instantly jealous. I needed more than just to watch her, though. I needed to be touched to get more release.

"Tease," I growled.

"You better believe it." Jenna recovered quickly, returning to my side. She leaned down and ran the length of her tongue over both of my nipples before hooking her fingers under the sides of my panties and yanking them down.

I crossed my legs and tightened my muscles. She was going to have to work for this now.

"Bitch." She inserted a hand between my knees but was unable to part them. "Well, I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to this, but..."

"Jenna?" I could feel my heart rate pick up. Was she joking or serious? For a moment, I was worried I'd gone too far. Especially when she left the room. I jerked on my restraints. "Jenna? Come back. I'm sorry. Please."

"Oh, you will be sorry," she said as she returned carrying a long, narrow shipping box. The top was open, and part of a plastic bag was visible. She had the widest grin on her face.

"Oh, shit. What did you buy?"

"Now, now, sweetie. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Oh, wait, you're not wearing any panties." Her laughter filled the air.

I moaned and licked my lips, my body's instincts taking over. The new instincts that made me all hot and bothered whenever Jenna laughed and she had me naked and vulnerable. Just imagining what could be in that box made me even wetter.

"If you won't part your thighs for me, I'll make sure they stay apart."

I almost came just watching her spill the contents of the box onto the sheet.

With a little difficulty caused intentionally by me, she managed to secure two leather, padded straps that looked like short belts around my thighs just above my knees. There was a metal buckle on top with several pea-sized, metal grommets and a thick, metal ring the size of a quarter on each cuff.

When she moved above me, I turned my head up to see her first secure a new, padded cuff to my left wrist. Then she used a chain to connect it to the headboard. It was just like the ones on my thighs except smaller. She removed the regular handcuffs and repeated the process on my right wrist. This time, my arms were about shoulder-width apart.

I squeezed my legs tighter together, mostly to quell the desire to come.

Jenna pranced around in her heels, her breasts bobbing and swinging as she moved. "You do realize that the more you fight this, the longer I'm going to torture you?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded. Oh, I couldn't wait.

"You remember the safe word, right?"

Oh, God. I nodded again, a little slower this time.

"Say it."

"Yes, I remember the safe word."

Jenna rolled her eyes. "The word, Kat. What is it?"

I swallowed the growing lump in my throat. "Mercy."

"Good girl."

Unable to resist the breast that dangled over my face, I stretched my neck up and then my tongue out so that I could taste her.

She grasped my left leg behind the knee and pulled up, bending my leg as she went.

I gasped, realizing she'd intentionally distracted me, and I had relaxed to the point that she could separate my legs. It was too late to resist now. Besides, I was extremely curious about what she was going to do.

I noticed that she'd attached another chain to the padded cuff on my thigh. She continued to pull on my knee so that my ass rose up and my body rolled back toward the headboard. My right leg automatically rose as well. I had to bend my leg and put my foot flat on the mattress to stay somewhat comfortable.

I heard the chain rattling, looked up to see her attaching it to the cuff on my left wrist, and then she let go of my leg. But it didn't move more than an inch or two. Fascinated, I watched her walk around the bed and do the same to my right leg. When she was done, she wedged a pillow under my lower back and then moved back to the end of the bed.

"Comfortable?" She was smiling at me, the candlelight creating an eerie, shadowy effect behind her.

I swallowed again, feeling my pussy dampen even more as I imagined what she was seeing. "Quite."

"Good, then we shall begin."

I had never felt more vulnerable in my life with my arms restrained above me and chained to my legs which were spread and raised so that my body had been folded back into itself, my knees practically on either side of my head. I could barely move.

My pussy was bared and completely visible to me. Another ten inches and I would have been able to lick my own clit. Damn, that thought made my muscles quake with anticipation.

Jenna disappeared into the adjoining bathroom. I heard water running for several long minutes before she returned with a basin in one hand and a razor in the other. A can of our shaving cream was tucked under one arm, a towel flung back over one shoulder.

"Now don't fidget because I don't want to cut you, sweetie. The most you could do is rock back and forth or side to side. Don't."

I closed my eyes. I took several deep breaths. But I couldn't prevent myself from flinching as the cool cream covered my skin down there. I let out a whimper when she placed a hand against my pussy and began shaving away the hair that had grown back during the weeks my piercing had healed. She'd kept me trimmed, but we'd been unable to make me completely smooth. Until now.

I have no idea how I lasted the next several minutes as she smoothed a hand or finger over my sensitive skin after each pass with the razor. But soon I was as bald as a baby's bottom once more. She ran a wet rag over every centimeter of skin and then dried me off before leaving me once more.

I was grateful that she had put the pillow beneath my back as I was sure I'd be sore without it. And that had only been after about twenty minutes in this position. She had yet to start playing with my pussy.

Jenna returned, removed her shoes, and crawled between my legs. She slowly parted my outer lips with her fingertips. Her eyes locked on mine, and then she lowered her head, her tongue out.

I screamed as she touched the piercing and my clit, the long-awaited orgasm hitting me so hard that my whole body shook.

"That's it baby. Come undone for me."

I barely heard her words over my panting and moaning. But I felt her tongue flicking the little metal ring and ball that had been inserted through the hood of my clitoris. Felt the metal rubbing against my clit.

She brought me to the edge again as her tongue laved up and down my freshly shaved pussy. A gentle tug on the ring with her teeth sent me writhing once more. I clenched my hands at the air, hot tears wetting my cheeks and dripping down into my ears.

She did that several more times, waiting until I had calmed down before beginning again. Each time, I screamed and jerked beneath her.

"Please, Jenna. Please."

"What, sweetie? If you want me to stop, you know what to say."

"No. Not stop. Please..."

"Tell me what you want, Kitty Kat."

I moaned and rolled my head back and forth.

"Tell me, or I won't do it."

"Touch me. Your fingers," I said between my heavy panting.

"Like this?" Her fingers stroked all around the outer skin of my pussy.

"No. My pussy. Please."

"How about this?" She shifted her hand so that she was stroking between my swollen lips now.

"Ahh!" I shuddered from relief. I had to lick my lips before I could speak again. "More. Please. I need your fingers inside me."

"Good girl." She rewarded me by teasing my tight entrance and then sliding two fingers up inside me.

"Fuck! Yes!" I tried to arch up toward her hand, but I couldn't move my body in this position.

Her fingers stretched and stroked, her thumb brushing against my clit and the piercing. I came hard again, whimpering and close to exhaustion. Suddenly, she pulled her hand away.

I struggled to open my eyes. When I finally could, I choked back a scream and started crying.

"Shh, Kat." Jenna loomed over me now, standing upright.

I tried to keep my eyes on her face or her breasts, but they kept dropping down to where she'd attached the harness for the strap-on dildo. There were multiple attachments with the version she had purchased in Paris. The current one she had chosen had a vibrator mode.

She squatted down and rubbed the flexible tip against my clit. That motion alone had me close to the edge for what seemed like the millionth time tonight. Then I heard a soft click before the vibrator sent pulsations rocketing through my body and moans flying from my throat. I screamed through the orgasm, clenching my eyes closed.

I didn't even have a chance to recover this time. I was still a blubbering mess of incoherent words and sounds when Jenna moved the vibrator down and penetrated me. I came again, wondering if I had a breaking point and she was trying to force me to it. The one word I didn't want to utter was on my lips, so I bit my lower lip to silence it.

I lost track of time and thought at that point. I was just a pile of nerves on high frequency as Jenna thrusted that vibrating dildo in and out of my tight sheath. I was so wet I could hear the squishing sounds, as if someone were walking barefoot through mud.

"God, baby, you should see how hot you look like this," Jenna panted, her arms wrapped around my legs now for support, her hands gripping my knees.

"Jenna," I mumbled.

"Just a little longer, sweetie."

"I can't." I was going to explode but didn't know if I could survive it. "Please."

"Come for me one last time, Kat. You can do it."

I shook my head slowly, silently begging. I wasn't sure if it was for her to stop or for me to reach orgasm, but something had to break.

Just when I opened my mouth to say the safe word, Jenna rubbed my piercing into my clit and I let out a silent scream, my body jerking as she tightened her hold on my legs and held me to her.

Amazingly, I did not pass out. But I felt like my body had turned to mush as she withdrew from my spasming pussy, some of my cream coming out with the vibrator and dripping down my ass and lower back. I watched her absently as she moved over me and brushed my damp hair from my eyes and kissed me until I groaned.

"Such a good girl," Jenna whispered over and over again.

She released my wrist cuffs from the bed and then rolled me so that I was on my side. Every so gently, she lifted my wrists, unbuckled the cuffs, and laid my hands back on the bed. Then she moved down to my thighs.

I could feel her breast poking into my back, and I groaned.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Jenna asked, her breath against my ear.

I smiled and tried to laugh but it came out weak and sounded more like a pathetic snort. "I have no bones. I can't feel a thing. Thanks."

Jenna's laugh filled my head. "I'm sure you can feel this."

I groaned. "No, please, I don't think I can—"

"Relax. I'm just going to give you a massage."