I Kissed a Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged and giggled again. "Jenna and I have been going to some pole dancing aerobic classes. They're a great workout. Just never thought I'd be doing it in front of a group of lesbians."

"I'll let you get changed. You've only got a few numbers to go. Come out when you're done. I'll be waiting in the hall. And I did have the version of your song you requested. The one from Ally McBeal? You were right. It's a sexy one, and shorter than most."

"Perfect." I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and turned back to survey the costume I'd purchased. I would have to get Brad a belated Christmas gift for picking it up and saving me the trouble of explaining the bag I would have had to bring with me when I met Jenna.

I made quick work of disrobing down to my panties and pulling on the various parts to my costume. I had already prepared my hair in long, soft curls at home. I added a red-and-white fur headband, coated my hair with a fresh layer of hairspray, and then tested the hold by bending over and rolling my head in a circle a couple of times. When I stood up, my hair bounced around my shoulders just like I wanted it to, and the headband had stayed in place.

I made sure the break-away pieces of the costume would actually come apart when I pulled on them. Then I took a deep breath. "It's now or never."

Brad led the way to the backstage when I pulled the door open.

I could hear Mavis singing 'Silent Night' now. The somber tones of her voice and the music helped calm me down a little.

"The lights will go out after Mavis is done," Brad said, peeking out from left-stage before turning back to me. "I'll introduce the next act and just say it's a special guest. There will be a spotlight like you asked. Gary is really good at his job. He's going to try to keep it wide and centered on your body, so as long as you stay on the pole, you'll be fine. You probably won't be able to see much out in the crowd, which should help your nerves. Just forget about them. Think of dancing for Jenna. Like you're doing a private show for her. You'll do great, Kat."

"Thanks, Brad." I smiled as he hugged me and tried not to think of all those women who would be staring at me. Or about the act that came on after mine. The one I was too chickenshit to try even though Jenna had really wanted us to do that one. Maybe next year. One step at a time.

"A big round of applause for Mavis Barclay, everyone!" I heard Brad say, and loud clapping snapped me away from my thoughts.

"Merry Christmas, Jenna. I love you!" I whispered and took my place behind the curtain where Brad had shown me.

###

I stood with my back to the audience, my right hand gripping the pole above my head, my feet shoulder-width apart. I could hear whispering; chairs scuffing on the laminate floor; someone coughing. And then the curtain rustled as it opened and the song started.

For the first eighteen seconds while the music played and someone on the track sang "bum, ba bum, ba bum, ba bum bum bum bum bum," I just swayed my hips back and forth to the beat. The light started out at my feet and slowly crept up my back, heating my body as it rose.

On the wall ahead of me, my shadow copied my dance. I tuned out the catcalls and whistles as Brad had suggested. But it was impossible not to hear Jenna's loud gasp of "Oh, my God, Kat!" when I turned toward the audience for the first time.

I talked my way through the steps in my head as Calista Flockhart started singing.

"Santa baby/Just slip a sable under the tree" (slowly walk around pole, leaning out on right arm) "For me" (pull off fur collar and toss backstage) "I've been an awful good girl/Santa baby" (look back over shoulder innocently into audience with finger on lower lip) "So hurry down the chimney tonight" (back to pole, hand above head, slide butt all the way down—open legs—and back up again—close legs)

"Santa baby, A '54 convertible too/Light blue" (circle pole again, pull open red fur jacket to reveal blue, sequined bra to audience) "I'll wait up for you, dear/Santa baby" (jump up pole, grip with both hands, wrap knees and ankles around pole and lean out) "So hurry down the chimney tonight" (corkscrew down the pole)

"Think of all the fun I've missed" (jump up and wrap right leg around pole, crossing over left to sit) "Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed" (kick right leg out and swing around with left leg bent) "Next year I could be as good" (do handstand against pole) "If you'll check off my Christmas list" (open to splits before lowering to stand upright)

"Santa honey/One little thing I really do need" (grip pole with both hands and swing legs straight out) "The deed/To a platinum mine/Santa honey" (spin down pole) "So hurry down the chimney tonight" (back to pole, hand above head, slide butt all the way down—opening legs—and back up again—closing legs)

"Santa Baby/Forgot to mention one little thing/A ring" (stand facing pole, back to audience and grinding pelvis against pole) "I don't mean on the phone/Santa baby" (grip pole and lean backwards towards audience shaking head) "So hurry down the chimney tonight" (wrap thighs and ankles around pole in fireman spin) "Uh...Ah...Yeah" (slide all the way down and sit on stage as song ends)

For a single breath, all was silent as the song ended and the spotlight went dark. Then the room erupted in applause and whistles. My legs felt shaky as I got to my feet and gathered my costume in the dark. I was giggling as I rushed into the makeshift dressing room.

I had just pulled off the sequined bra and boyshorts when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll be just a minute," I yelled, reaching for my nylons.

Before I could stop it, the door opened. A red-faced Jenna stood in the doorway and I froze, clad only in a red thong. I covered my chest with my arms, my nipples hardening instantly. For a split second, I hoped she was mad so she would punish me. And then a choked whimper escaped as I prayed that she wasn't pissed.

She slowly closed the door, the soft click extremely loud in the otherwise silent room. Then she turned back to me, licking her lips. "That has got to be the sexiest damn thing you've ever done. Second only to that piercing between your thighs."

I let out a ragged breath, my knees weak. "I wanted to surprise you. I couldn't do—"

"Shut up, Kat." Jenna pushed me against the only empty wall. Her hand found my bare breast, and I moaned into her kiss.

I gripped her other arm as she pushed it between us, her hand sliding down into the scrap that was my panties. And then her fingers were flicking my piercing, rubbing my clit, pushing for entry between my wet folds. Somehow, she was able to keep me standing against that wall as she fucked me with her fingers, her tongue mimicking her actions in my mouth.

I came loud and hard, her mouth muffling my cries.

When I was done, she quietly helped me get dressed and then led me back to our table. A slice of cheesecake was sitting at each of our spots along with a flute of champagne. Everyone around us murmured how much they liked my act and wondered where I learned all the moves. Thankfully Jenna could answer them because I had somehow lost my voice.

Brad came onto stage about fifteen minutes later and asked everyone to have a seat for the final act of the night.

I settled back into my chair, glad that I was done but also anxious to see what this was all about. Jenna took my hand and placed it in her lap as the lights dimmed again.

The curtains parted to reveal a bed with a woman laid out spread-eagle, her wrists and ankles secured to the bed by what appeared to be the same type of cuffs and chains Jenna had recently purchased for our own use. The woman was covered with a thin sheet, but it was evident by the way the spotlight revealed dark patches on her breasts and pubic regions that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I glanced at Jenna to find her staring me.

"That's what you meant by exhibitionism? You wanted me to do that?" I could barely breathe.

"Yes, Kat. I wanted to show everyone how beautiful you are. How much you mean to me. How I can pleasure you. Now watch."

I turned back to the stage to see another woman appear from the shadows. She was wearing a red, leather, corseted leotard and red-and-white striped thigh-high stockings that looked like candycanes enveloping her long legs. They were topped with black straps that must have been attached to a garter belt underneath the leotard.

I couldn't prevent myself from imagining Jenna in that getup. Or me being restrained to that bed. Or everyone watching us. Especially since we were right in front of the stage.

For the next hour, I watched Candy Cane-girl seduce the naked woman, all while techno-versions of Christmas songs played in the background. Every now and then, Brad's friend Gary would give us a lightshow in reds and greens, usually when the woman on the bed had an orgasm.

I almost came myself sitting in that chair. It didn't help that Jenna had cinched the skirt of her dress up and had put my hand between her legs. At first, I was afraid to do anything. But as I watched Candy Cane-girl tease her partner, my hand took on a life of its own, slipping under the thin material of Jenna's panties and teasing her in the same way.

I was shocked when I glanced down and saw we were not playing under the tablecloth as I had assumed. It was impossible for anyone else to see us, but still, I felt odd. That was, until Jenna spread her legs and slid my hand further down.

She was so wet. And warm. And with her shaved pussy, she was very smooth. Slick even, after I rubbed her fluids into her skin like a lotion. Her soft coos were drowned out by the music, but my ears were attuned to her, and I knew she was thoroughly enjoying this voyeuristic adventure.

I used my first two fingers to spread her apart, delaying touching her until her hand pressed harder on mine. I appeased her by sliding my fingers between her folds and rubbing her swollen clit.

On the bed in front of us, Candy Cane-girl was leaning over the end of the bed on her stomach. Her feet were flat on the floor, her ass swaying slightly back and forth to the music, and her face buried between the legs of her partner. Their moans carried out across the room as the music changed.

I lowered my fingers and pressed up inside Jenna. I heard her gasp, and both of her hands gripped my wrist. I twisted my hand a little and managed to get my thumb up to run against her clit while I fingered her tight hole.

I wondered if she'd let me use the strap-on with her sometime. She'd bought it for me so I wouldn't feel denied after having been used to cock before I'd met her. But I really think she would enjoy it herself.

On stage, the naked lady was writhing and screaming through her orgasm. Next to me, Jenna was whimpering and biting her lip. I wouldn't have been surprised if she suddenly got up and made me leave so we could continue this at home.

But we made it through the rest of the show sitting in our own seats with our clothes in their proper places. As the lights came up and the applause died down, I saw Jenna sipping her champagne and eating the last bite of her cheesecake as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

"That was a very...interesting evening." I finished my own champagne and pushed back my chair. "I still can't believe you wanted me to do that with you. I'm not really an exhibitionist. Granted, I did a mediocre stripshow dance in front of all these ladies, but that's completely different."

"I'm sure you would have been fine if I'd gotten you up on stage. Especially with a blindfold." Jenna grinned and gave me a peck on the cheek. "But the night isn't over yet. Just wait till we get home."

###

I was shivering despite my heavy wool coat, scarf, mittens, and the heat of the cab. The winter wind whipped against my legs as we stepped out onto the curb outside our apartment. I raced after Jenna, practically jumping up and down to keep warm while she fumbled with the keys and finally let us into the building.

"I don't care what you have planned for the rest of the evening, but right now I can't feel my nose or my toes. You'll have to wait until feeling has returned to my extremities first."

Jenna tossed her keys and purse on the table just inside the door. "Go start a hot bath."

She didn't need to tell me twice. I pulled off the layers as I walked toward our bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes on the floor behind me. By the time I reached the bathroom, I was down to my thong. I was still cold, but the goosebumps that prickled my skin were now from anticipation.

While the hot water sprinkled with lavender-scented bubble bath filled up our soaking tub—one of the perks of Jenna's more modern place over my old, antiquated apartment that I'd been leasing out but had sold just two weeks ago—I pulled my hair up off of my neck.

"Climb on in, Kat," Jenna called from the other room. "I'll join you in a minute."

Like I was going to wait for her anyway? I snorted softly as I stacked two fluffy towels on the toilet seat and shimmied out of my thong.

Ever so slowly, I slipped my feet and then the rest of my body into the water, letting out a low groan. Although Jenna and I had been doing our pole-dancing aerobics for several weeks now, my body was still adjusting to using muscles that had pretty much been hibernating most of my life. And after tonight's routine, I was really feeling the burn.

The sweet scent of the bubbles filled my nostrils as my breasts bobbed on the water's surface. My nipples hardened, and I gasped at the sudden ache. I gently rubbed my fingers over them, trying to ease the pain while wondering at the same time if Jenna would use the nipple clamps tonight. Then I wondered what was taking her so long.

The door pushed open, and she stepped into the room that had filled with a light layer of steam. I watched her through half-lidded eyes as she stripped from her bra and panties with her back to me. Her back tattoo looked quite sexy against her naked body.

"You look good enough to eat," I mumbled from my lazy soaking position.

"All in good time, sweetie. Now scoot up."

I obeyed, giving her room to climb in behind me. Both of us sighed at the same time as we relaxed together. Her full breasts pressed into my shoulderblades, and I wiggled a little, loving how her skin rubbed against mine.

"That was one hot number you did tonight." Jenna pulled her knees up on the outside of my legs, pressing her pussy against my ass now. Her wet fingers trailed up my arms until she could graze over my breasts. "I liked the costume. Did you rent or buy it?"

"Mmm. Bought it." I rolled my head against her shoulder, snuggling my body against hers. I slid my own hands up to my breasts, lacing my fingers through hers as they caressed and squeezed. "Maybe I'll do another private dance for you later."

"Sounds lovely."

I don't remember much of the rest of our bath. I must have dozed off because Jenna gently shook me and told me to stand up because we were turning into prunes. Together, we dried off in what felt like slow-motion, and then combed out our hair.

"I really hate to be a party-pooper but I'm beat," I said between yawns. "Do you mind if we just crash?"

"It's perfectly fine, Kat. I can give you your present tomorrow morning when it's actually Christmas, anyway." Jenna pulled back the covers, turned out the lights, and then climbed under the comforter beside me. "Goodnight, sweetie."

I kissed her softly. "Goodnight, honey."

###

I yawned and stretched the next morning, noticing through the ice on the window that it was snowing outside. I shivered and rolled over to go back to sleep. But I saw Jenna lying on her side, smiling at me.

"Merry Christmas, Kitty Kat." She gave me a kiss on the lips and slid her fingers into my hair at the base of my neck. "You taste divine."

I rolled my eyes. "I haven't brushed my teeth."

"I don't care." She kissed me again, harder, and then rolled me onto my back, climbing on top of me until she straddled my waist, skin-to-skin under the covers. "I want to wake up to this every morning."

"I'm not going anywhere," I smiled up at her when she let me take a breath.

Jenna ground her hips against mine. I could feel her shaved pussy rubbing against my shaved pussy, and we both let out a low moan. She dipped her head down and ran the flat of her tongue over my left nipple before sucking it into her mouth.

"That feels so good." I gripped her hair and held her head against my breast.

"Are you ready for your present?" She switched to pinching and twisting my nipple between her fingers, her tongue now tracing the line of my lips.

"Do I have to get out of bed?"

"Nope. Stay here."

I giggled as I watched her streak out of the room, thinking that the only present I really needed was her.

She was gone for less than a minute and returned with a small, red bag tied with a silver ribbon. She climbed back into bed, snuggling close as she laid on her side. She held the bag out to me, but then she pulled it back against her chest.

"I meant what I said, Kat. I want to wake up with you beside me every morning. I want to go to bed in your arms every night."

I sat up and tucked the comforter around my hips, fully aware I was still completely naked from the waist up. I held out my hand and waited. "I told you, I'm not going anywhere."

"I believe you. I do, Kat."

"Now you're scaring me." I let my hand drop.

Jenna sat up as well. This time, she set the bag in my lap. "Go ahead, open it."

I raised an eyebrow at her, and then I untied the ribbon. When I reached into the bag, whatever was inside had a funny shape and texture. I pulled out my hand to reveal a clump of green leaves and white berries. "Okay. What is it?"

"It's mistletoe." She leaned forward and kissed me softly.

"It's sweet, but I'm still not following."

"Look up, Kat."

I leaned my head back and saw that she held the mistletoe over our heads. I blinked, tilted my head to the side, and then gasped, gripping the comforter. "Jenna!"

"Yes, Kat?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"I know you were only playing last night at Maggie's. But I'm serious. Maybe it's too soon."

"How—"

"We can do it, Kat. But only if you want to."

I was going to cry, that's what I was going to do.

"Tell me." Jenna lowered the mistletoe and cupped my cheek with her other hand. "What's going on in your head?"

Amazingly, I wasn't scared. I wasn't wanting to run away. For once in my life, I knew exactly what I wanted. I didn't know all the details, all the ins-and-outs of how it would work, but I wanted it anyway.

I took my present from her, untied the diamond ring from the leaves, slipped it on my left ring finger, and leaned across the distance to kiss my partner. "Yes, Jenna Swallow. I will marry you."

~ H

12