All Comments on 'I Know What I'm Doing Ch. 01'

by AzanianHeat

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!!

Great start, I love the connection between the two characters!!! Can't wait for the continuation.

npiccininpicciniover 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!!

More please... more, more, more!!

pamela33pamela33over 13 years ago
OK THAT WAS GREAT !!!!!

THAT WAS BETTER THEN GREAT IT Was FANTASTIC !!!!!! I HOPE U DONT TAKE LONG IN GETTING THE REST OUT.I AM READY FOR MORE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

this story had me hooked right away

i absolutely can not wait until you post the second chaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

What a story, can't wait to read what happens next. Please write more and post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

there had better be more to come soon. this story is great so far

misskikimisskikiover 13 years ago
yay!

i dont know why im yay-ing..but it feels right (just go with it).. great one..cannot wait for more..it may kill me to wait for more...please dont make me wait for more!!! More Please!! :D

NithaeNithaeover 13 years ago
Absolutely amazing...

I read a lot of stories on here - the good, the bad, the ugly (way too many ugly) - and this is one of those few that's just so damn perfect I'm blown away. One that makes me think, "I wish I'd written that." So, write more, post more, find a publisher. Your writing's just too good not to take it all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

Please don't let this be the end...

shirlsgirlshirlsgirlover 13 years ago
Terrific

I love it love it love it! Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, my God

*faints*

BluMoonChildBluMoonChildover 13 years ago
Um...,WOW!

Very well written. Keep going. I like the way you keep everything on just on the edge.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Mad as hell!

Why oh why do so many authors use the name or other form of Caroline for the female bitch of the story? Sigh.. gonna have to change my name one of these days.

Good story, felt my heart clench when Ethan whispered Mark there at the end. Keep up the great job!

Morrigans_FaolanMorrigans_Faolanover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Definitely one of my favorites!!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessalmost 13 years ago

t was strange how intensely he held my attention without trying - most times without even knowing I was watching. I'd watched him for half an hour on the beach once. He'd been reading a book. Once in a while the breeze would flick his dark tresses across his face and he'd reach up and rake them all back again with his slim fingers. I hurried off as soon as the thoughts about running my fingers through his hair began

I LOVED that passage.

And then, he said Mark? Awh shit.

Lol.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

What a great start. Other than some typos it was really well-written. I love the characters you are building nicely. Your writing is rich and allows a nice picture to form in the mind. I feel the tension and the conflict in the characters. I really hope that you turn them around and let them give each other a chance soon. I hate when characters deny themselves of happiness forever. I would like to know more about Mark. What did he do to him? You mentioned the physical abuse. Was it that severe the whole time? Well, I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Greeaaat

I love it. I really wanna hate Aiden the moment he asked How Much... That was like the most disgusting thing he could have said, and I was surprised that Ethan didn't give him a punch or slap or whatever... But well, as much as I wish to hate him; I couldn't help liking him eventually... What's funny is what went through my mind when Ethan said "Mark" was "ha ha, serves him right for being such a prick"...

dagan732dagan732over 12 years ago
Great story!

I love it! Can't wait to read what comes next!

mochakinkmochakinkover 12 years ago
So heartfelt !

I can't believe that I'm just coming across this series. It's brilliant. On to chapter two :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This region gets booked full every December, what with Christmas coming, and all the summer tourists.

----------------

I don't get that at all- in what dimension or universe do the christmas holiday and summer tourists meet each other- it's not in december or the summer- and if it's not- it can't be the 'busy' time you just described- because christmas and summer are nowhere near each other on the calendar_ unless you're writing in a part of the world where it's summer in december?

lots about this story was fascinating- but it moved REALLY fast- you're writing such emotional drama for 2 guys that met each other once 5 or 10 years ago??

oh well, i imagine what i think and what anybody else might think really doesn't matter- cause it looks like this story isn't going to be finished _ you're good with making/writing the drama though

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Other Anonymous

If you keep reading the story, you'll realize that the story was more than likely written in South Africa. Where, mind you, Summer & December are fairly synonymous. Read the remainder of the story, it might ease your confusion.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Keep coming back

This series is one of my favorites, and I've read it at least 3 times. Aiden and Ethan are so perfect together, and their inner turmoil makes this the perfect story. And yes, for the uniformed, the seasons are switched (our summer months are their winter ones) in the southern hemisphere- anything south of the equator, including South Africa, has Christmas in summer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

To the anonymous reader who obviously failed his/ her geography class. I don't know about you but the fact that the author at some point in the Chapter mention CAPE TOWN ( which by the way is a dead give away that its in South Africa) should have rung some bell in your head, but there are also other little hints that should have given you some idea of the location of the story. For future reference before you make silly comments, you re-read the chapter in question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The Bad: It's kinda hard to follow sometimes...that's about it. The formatting the site uses makes it a bit hard to know when the character POV changes.

The Good: Everything else. The conflicting emotions inside Aiden (love the name), how he and Ethan have constant friction and then he whispers Mark's name? UGH! Keep it up. I hope the story only gets better in chapter 2

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostover 11 years ago

This is really one of my favorite stories in this site. Thank you for sharing this with us your readers. More Blessings and more stories. Good job!

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
mmmm

lord i love the juicy beginning now this is a story i can sink my teeth into can'.t wait to see how it turns out 5 stars and 5 more!!!!

fresnokidfresnokidover 11 years ago

I never get tired of reading this story. Ethan is such a sweetheart, young in some ways, old in others, but the way he and Aiden respond to each other is hot.

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostalmost 11 years ago

I cannot get tried of re-reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Angst!

Excellently written description of two guys stepping on eggshells round each other, trying to hide their true feelings - one filled with desire, the other confused but wanting.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Freggin' A!

Mark just had to interrupt the special moment Aiden was having with Ethan's sleeping form!

And boys, it was not just a kiss!

This story hooked me in at the moment those two saw each other again! Pretty hot stuff, especially that, "you kissed me" scene! Excited to see how these two continue to connect!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 7 years ago
Fantastic Start

You wrote this six/seven years ago but I've just now stumbled upon it. So looking forward to the other chapters. What a wonderful start!

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Yay for small misunderstandings leading to massive amounts of melodrama! Yay for the cliched evil wife/fiance/girlfriend! Yay!

Oh, wait...I actually hate those things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To illwind

I've never seen a more telling and fitting screen name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is truly one of my favorite stories on here. Your writing is just wonderful. I so enjoy the character development. Ethan is such a sweet guy and so deserving of love. Aiden can be gruff but he’s actually quite decent. Their journey is a pleasure to read. Romantically sexy and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Illwind,

Yay to worthless comments like yours! Imagine dipping out after the first chapter when the story barely starts, and when there are other stories with incorrigible writing with all the errors here and there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous