All Comments on 'I Know What I'm Doing Ch. 03'

by AzanianHeat

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

oh please more soon. i waited so long for this chapter and i don't think i can wait much longer for a new chapter. please don't take as long to write more. i really like this story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great...

totally agree with the previous poster. This was wonderful and am already curious for how it will go on. Love the story and actually tried to read this chapter slowly so it wouldn't be over with so soon... did not have much luck with that ;)

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Hurray for Snickers and Coffee! Lol

I'm so glad you finshed this chapter but damn that was a cold cliff hanger! That bitch is a walking version of AIDS is all I can say. Poor Aiden, with all the progress he was making, this bursts everyone's bubble. Can't wait for the next one =D

npiccininpicciniover 13 years ago
*sigh*

OK, where do I start? First of all let me say that I love this story. LOVE IT. When I saw that you had posted the next chapter my first reaction was pure excitement… and then hesitation. I seriously considered not reading it, not sure if I wanted to get caught up again in these absolutely amazing characters that you’ve written only to have to wait and wait for the next chapter. Some authors post once a day, others post once a week. Your first two chapters were posted exactly one month apart so I thought “OK, that’s your thing, you post once a month and I’m down with that, I’ll come along for the ride” so imagine my disappointment when Oct 28 rolled around there was no Chapter 3! Aaaack, I know you have a real life somewhere but seriously, you can’t do that to us!! Your stories are so well written and are a genuine pleasure to read. With this latest chapter you had me laughing out loud in several parts of the story. The opening was hilarious! Thank you so much for such a great story, I am so very much looking forward to reading the next chapter and please, please don’t make us wait too long!!

SecretDeviantSecretDeviantover 13 years ago
COME ON!!!

Really you make us wait this long and then you end the chapter like that! Why can't Carolynn just leave I can't stand her and that kid is probably not even his!! Why do you keep bringing them together only to put something to break them apart at the end of the chapter?! That's just plain mean!!

I do love this story and I hope you give us more soon!!

SecretDeviantSecretDeviantover 13 years ago
However...

When you do write again if you do the same thing I really going to have to consider hurting you!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
I actually squealed when I saw the new chapter.

I've been checking back almost every day. I hope you won't take as long to give us the next one! I enjoy this story so much, but I will say I find it frustrating that the two talk about talking, but never actually talk. The baby is a move straight from a soap opera, and we all know it's not Aiden's, but I hope you'll write the hell out of it to make us forgive you for throwing it in. :o) Also, Ethan's aggressiveness at the club shocked me, because I didn't know where it came from. After all the avoiding, suddenly he grabs Aiden's hand, pulls him into the office and straddles him? Don't get me wrong -- the scene was hot, but it would've helped to have a window into his thought process. And finally, the car bomb and Reynolds: that was wrapped up *way* too fast. But I'm glad he's out of the way.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Bravo

You know what I say, darling. Hurt them, hurt them, make them bleed. Torture, murder, stretch them on the rack of real life, then draw and quarter them with despair. Do not listen to the detractors!! This was *perfect*!! And no, I disagree with Gee, what would be *just right* would be for Carolynn's baby to be Aiden's, because men are *stupid* and they think with their little heads, but perhaps Ethan is a big enough man to love him through it anyway... I can think of nothing better than for Carolynn to have Aidan's baby and him sue her for custody, and he and Ethan raise the child together. What a perfect family! But I'm a vicious, sadistic bitch... <manaical laughter here> And you know it! Excellent job, Darling, EXCELLENT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the heads up guys. Lifes too short to waste reading stories like this especially anything wendydru cheers on

geseendgeseendover 13 years ago
uitstekend!

goed geskryf. kan nie wag vir meer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!!

wen is the next chapter coming? gimme more! i'm lovin it!

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago
I Don't Believe It!

yay your back i was so excited when i saw you had a new post that i actually whopped! :D Carolyn is lying about the baby right.....its not true...surely! Just as Ethan was starting to accept it all! i really hope they catch mark soon he just makes me angry....who would want to hurt poor little ethan...thats like kicking a puppy! I hope Aiden doesnt stay with carolyn out of obligation! man it would be good if somehow aiden gets the baby (i wouldnt object to carolyn dying)! please dont make us wait so long for the next one! I love it and i Love you so keep them coming :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing story

This is the best story on the site for me right now. I can't wait to see the outcome of this. I'm so mad I have to wait!

Honestly though, the baby aspect is rather off putting. Its just my humble opinion though, after all you're the genius not me :P

I just really hope it doesn't lead to a disappointing ending because this story deserves a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You have no idea how happy I was to see a new chapter up!!

This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read, I really really hope you'll post a new chapter soon

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
please, please, please....

don't let this story hang out there...I really need to find out what happens with Ethan and Aiden.....

lavendersilklavendersilkover 13 years ago

Don't leave us hanging. Please finish when you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

But the wait for the next installment is painful! More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
continue please...

... am checking every day. So curious what is gonna happen. I absolutely love your writing.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
OMG, please come back to this story

More! More! More! At least let them go all the way before you abandon them! :o)

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
Are there any more?

I really like this story but is Aiden a wimp or something? To me, he's not even trying that hard to break it off with Carolyn. I mean, how many times did that last scene played throughout this whole series? I mean, come on...man up already and get rid of her. OR why not do what his dad do to his mother and propose already. Sheesh....Aiden is worst than a woman who can't make up her mind!

Did you abandon this story or are there any more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
did i miss something?

Didn't the bitch cheat on Aiden? So, if she's pregnant, why would they take her word right away that it's Aiden's? And why wouldn't she try to pawn the kid off on mr. moneybags? Are these boys thick or what? Ethan, grow a pair and stand by your man. Not like parents have to be married even if it is his kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please please please continue...

am absolutely in love with the story... :)

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
OMG, when are you coming back to this story?

Yes, I'm impatient. Bring it!

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Exquisite

I have been visiting my favourite stories today, and as always re-read this one. I am sure you know how incredibly talented you are, but I wanted to say you have written an exquisite love story. Your tale is amazingly well balanced and I anxiously wait for the next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

deja_youdeja_youabout 13 years ago
Need More

pleeeeease continue. I HAVE to know what happens next. Pretty please with Aiden on top?

SpankMeThereSpankMeThereabout 13 years ago
Please!!!

Please tell me you are going to finish this story?!?!?

You can't leave us with a cliff hanger like that!!

ericsunicornericsunicornabout 13 years ago
Please don't leave me hanging!!!!!!

Wish you would finish this great story..... I know we all get busy with real life... It has been over four month for the last post... I would realy like to know how this story ends... It is really a great one....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
????

Are you planning to continue with this story at all? Or are you one of those really annoying, flaky authors who never finish anything they start?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I've been patient...

...but now I'm starting to despair that you're going to leave these men in turmoil forever. Please, for the good of the characters and those of us who worry about them, finish this or at least leave us an update so we know to go f*ck ourselves and stop leaving you messages begging for closure.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatabout 13 years agoAuthor
All's well...

I'm not one for posting on my own wall, but many of the comments here are anonymous with no email addresses and, since my smoke signal skills are questionable to say the least, I have no other conceivable way of getting back to absolutely everyone who's delighted me with a virtual kick up the arse - and, besides, I simply couldn't resist deja_you's "pretty please with Aiden on top".

While I do confess to a minimal amount of flakiness, I would like to assure one and all that I Know will most definitely be finished. I'm back on it - and sincerely apologise for this long wait. Bear with me, please - and I promise never to allow such large gaps in future stories. No more posting till the entire story is complete!

Now quit distracting me - I have a story to finish.

AH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I dont trust you

if you are going to finish this then please put a notice at the beginning of the story if you are choosing to give it a realistic ending. It is your work after all and your choice but I want to have a choice too wether I read it or not. It is my time you are asking me to give up afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
rEALLY

AFFTER READING WHAT EVERY ONE ELES HAS SAID, I JUST HAVE TO ASK. RALLY, ITS THAT HOW YOU ARE GOING TO END IT? IF YOU LOVE ETHEN AND AIDEN THEN THEY SHOULD END UP TOGETHER

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatabout 13 years agoAuthor
dearest Bill

I'm happy for you, your large readership and your sworn aversion to serials.

However, there are a couple misperceptions you apparently have about me.

First of all, I do appreciate my readers. This is my first story and I have made it abundantly clear to all with whom I correspond that feedback is like gold to me because I'm here to learn all I can. I want to evolve and learn how to write well, that is my goal and my reason for treasuring the amazing response I've gotten thus far.

Also, I made that comment about wanting email addresses because I do, in fact, respond to every email I get - ask anyone who has written me. And while we're at it, I just wasted precious time going over my messages all the way back to last November - only to find there were none from anyone with your name/address (thanks for including it here, by the way - I'll let you know when the final chapter's sorted).

Secondly, I do acknowledge that readers' support is voluntary and I value the time they put into reading my story and assuring me it doesn't suck. I really do.

Having said that, I also need everyone to understand that this voluntary connection works both ways. I have a (currently very demanding) life of my own and am not passing my days merely rearranging my nailpolish collection (3 bottles count as a 'collection', right?).

I'm going through a lot BUT still make time to write/edit when I can.

This story is HUGELY important to me, especially because of the connections it has allowed me to make with diverse people the world over and it upsets me when someone implies that I don't care enough.

And finally...

I seem to have irritated you by being female. For that I apologise - and suggest you take the matter up with our Creator... Now could you kindly explain to me how my oestrogen has gotten in the way of writing from a gay man's perspective? I might find use for your argument - against men writing from a woman's perspective, that is.

So, if you don't mind, it's just gone midnight and I have a story to get back to. Sir.

Blessings,

AH

To everyone else, I sincerely apologise for ranting and getting a little catty, but it's late, I'm tired - and Bill slung mud on my wall.

Again, I am sorry and thanks so much for your patience and support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I just wanted to say that I'm enjoying your story. I've also posted some stuff, and I know what it's like when real life gets in the way of writing. I think it's really impressive that you make time to respond to all of your feedback

Long pauses are an occupational hazard of serials, but the final result is often worth it. I look forward to reading your next chapter whenever it happens.

Cheers,

DOS

PS: Who says women can't write gay stories? It's all fantasy anyway. Women just stretch their imaginations a little bit further in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beyond words....

I have never fallen so completely in love with characters as I have with Ethan and Aiden. My heart aches with them and can't wait to see what develops next. I only wish to see this wonderful story come into fruition whether the ending is happily ever after or tragic much like reality tends to be. I wish I could find the words to aptly display how this story has captured my heart.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Emotional...

story, and so heartbreaking. Pleae don't give up, and I hope there is more to come either with this or new material.

purple_rosepurple_rosealmost 13 years ago
please!!!!11

please continue the story this was so good, you have to let us know how they end up together bc i jux now u wouldnt do something like have the kd actually be his rite!!!!

i mean that is eating me up!! wahts going to happen to ethan and wats up with that physco mark??? ahh so many questions

booklove101booklove101almost 13 years ago
More!!

Thank you very much.

I am an avid reader and made my way through many a story posted here in the last six week. Did I mention avid?

I like this "first try" very much. Great story line, great people, great villians (oh I hope so, so they get what they deserve). Even the typical beginner faults in grammar, POV etc. are missing. You have done great. Go on. FAST!

NyasiaNyasiaalmost 13 years ago
Mixed Emotions

While I like the story a lot, I really can't tell you why because Ethan annoys the h*ll out of me. If he wants something, grow a pair. And Aiden needs to stop enabling Ethan. If the boy runs away, chase him down, drag him back and communicate like adults. They are both adults, right? They need to start acting like it. Sorry, just hate it when characters whimp out and run away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hurry

Please hurry and make the next installment!!!! I want to know.what happens next.

bkluvrbkluvralmost 13 years ago
argggggggggh

what a bitch, quickly upload the next chapter so we can read about her lie/other mans child. And of course when Mark gets his arse whipped.

billhudleybillhudleyalmost 13 years ago
It's Bill Again

Sad to see you deleted my comments.

You know you earned every word I wrote or it would not have been deleted. Do you really think I "threw mud on you wall?"

however, I do not now, nor have I ever bore you any any ill will.

My Best wishes for your future projects.

BH

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatalmost 13 years agoAuthor
welcome back Bill

I did not remove your comment.

In fact, I'd had no idea it was possible to remove posted comments. A little asking around later revealed that there are moderators who take such actions if distasteful behaviour is reported by anyone. I was told that someone must've reported your comment and that's why it was removed.

I'm glad to see you're in a better mood this time (yes, your deleted comment had been harsh, "mud" happened to be my euphemism of the day); and I accept your apology-free positive wishes. Despite the veiled insinuation that you'd meant every word your blurry memory doesn't recall as being offensive.

May your massive fanbase, too, continue to grow.

Stick around.

I'll be posting my next chapter in a few days - let's see how well my future endeavours do.

Blessings,

AH

Pippy89Pippy89almost 13 years ago
Please post more!

I am in love with your story and now I'm addicted to them!!! Please post the next chapter soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome job!!!!!!!

i totally love this story. i have read it overs and overs again. can never get enough. the best story ever!!!!! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
Thanks for the update, AH

Can't wait to read the next installment when it posts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You know,

you should really stop making promises about posting, because you really suck at keeping them. I am pretty sure when people say "I'll be posting in a few days" they dont' mean two and a half weeks and counting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dear "Ms Heat"

Love your work!!

Take your time, I'll be waiting.

Your literary slave and eternal fanboi,

Billy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Listen you

I am going to kill myself if you don't post a new chapter

I am not kidding

I will do it

I will end it all

Because of you

And the need for this new chapter

If you seriously leave the story like this I am going to shoot myself in the face

So yeah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ethan is such a wimp running away at every point. Get a spine and stand up and fight.

I guess that means I love the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please post!!!!

Please post the last chapter i cant wait much longer!!!!

TaGiMLTaGiMLalmost 13 years ago
When?

Its been eight months and still no progress on this story. If it weren't such a good story, no one would care. But it is a good read and I am sure I speak for many when I say we are eagerly awaiting the final chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEASE IT IS AMAZING

ericsunicornericsunicornalmost 13 years ago
I want More Please

Hi all,

Thanks so much for the amazing emails and comments. I just wanted to state that the final chapter of 'I Know' is well on its way and nearly done. There no way I'd leave any story of mine incomplete.

More than that, though, I'd like to plead for usernames/email addresses because there are so many anonymous emails that I don't get to respond to without any of those details. There's been so much support from everyone lately and I haven't been able to show my appreciation.

Having said that, I wholeheartedly thank everyone who followed my story, voted, commented, adopted Aiden and Ethan into their fantasies, bared their souls to me, yelled at me in all-Caps (a screaming mob means there's some interest, right?), and have been phenomenally patient while I'm doing all I can to get this conclusion sorted.

I type the words, but the energy and inspiration you all give me make the story.

Blessings to all,

AH

HAVING JUST READ AND REPOSTING WHAT YOU WROTE TO REMIND YOU YOU WERE NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU READERS HANGING AND A STORY UN=FINISHED

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
heart strings...

...bring me a knight like aiden please he sounds yummy! Seriously pls write x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Goddamn

Finish this PLEASE

HathorThorianHathorThorianalmost 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I have re-read this story everyday for the last three days straight and I'm dying to know the ending! Please post the rest soon. This is a lovely well-written tale (your talent is marvelous!) Please finish this tale - Ethan needs to get his Aiden....

HathorThorianHathorThorianalmost 13 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could care less if you are female or male - I just love your story (I'm a woman and I want Aiden to grow a pair and pick Ethan and kick Carolyn to the curb really hard and then after testing to be sure that the kid is his - he and Ethan can adopt it and raise a family together...they both seem to like kids! OH please write more....I love this story and am checking back daily to see if anything new is up. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grow a pair Ethan!

Ethan's damsel in distress routine is getting tiring after the fourth chapter in a row! It's time he toughned up and fought for what he wants... Poor aiden!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love

I am loving this so much!!! But I'm reading it on my iPod touch and everything is so small and my massive fingers accidentally hit report story when I ment to hit next I'm so sorry!!! If this story gets taken down or something because of my mistake I will feel so terrible!!! But this story is incredible and I hope you write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story

You really need to write more. You bring your characters alive and tell a very good tale.

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

Oh dear. I think I'm in love with a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy...

Hot. Hot hot hot.

I am not usually a big fan of the back and forth perspective in writing style, but you manage to make it flow seamlessly. I would suggest the use of a grammar and spelling checker, but the few errors I saw weren't enough to detract from the over-all story, by any means.

It's 3 in the morning, I have tests later this morning, and I'm still awake. Why? Because I stumbled on one of your stories, and then had to read the rest of them.

Omg the sex. *dies*

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

the bitch isnt pregnant ... but she will wish she never came back.? later

ubluckyubluckyover 11 years ago
What?!?!?!

That bitch is going to crash and burn. How could you do that to our Ethan.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
OMG

GOD! I apologize for taking the lord's name in vain but this bitch is getting on my last nerve!!i had a screaming fit when i read the 'i'm pregnant' part its 1;48 am that didn't go over well with my family they thought i was being attacked lollll i hate this woman i also condemn her to death in hell's outhouse i hope mark comes and she gets knifed like a pig god!but i can't stop reading wish ethan could be less naive and so easy to give up as soon as the wicked witch tries to stake her imaginary claims on aiden but i love it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BITCH!!!!!

That dumb whore!!!! The fuck she should burn in hell!!!!! Nasty ass hoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Aiden, you're an intelligent man who knows what that bitch is capable of, so make her run, not walk, to the nearest doctor and get a pregnancy test to prove she is. For God's sake, don't take her word for it or you're going to lose the love of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The Bitch needs to die!!!!

Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Carolynn needs to get run down by a truck.

I hope she dies. I mean cmon, the baby is definitely not Aiden's.. it might be the child of someone she spread her legs to in the city

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Ethan...

Needs to stop running away I mean come on. I know he's insecure and unsure about Aidens past but really Aiden hasn't done anything sketchy since Ethan has been there!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 10 years ago
I agree with Anon

Carolynn needs to be put down. It is not Ethan's fault he is insecure and she is playing to that perfectly. Aidan just needs to get a blood test done and all will be right and he can kick her botoxed ass out of his life for good. She slept around there is no guarantee it is his child... desperate women have that power over men and she is one evil witch.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
My Kind of Story

This is my favorite type of story, enough sex to be erotic and lots of plot to keep the interest. Unique how both of the main characters have a similar "thorn in their sides".

Just started reading this today, It's 1:30 AM, but I have to read the last chapter before I can go to bed!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 7 years ago
Another great installment

Finally got to finish this chapter. Really loving this story. It has certainly captivated me. As another poster put it, I don't really like the alternating viewpoint style but this one is OK. Both Aiden and Ethan need to be stronger but it is what it is. It's your story after all and you can certainly write it in any style you want as well as have your characters react like you want them to. I don't know if you still check comments on Literotica but if so count me as in your camp. You have created a great tale here and I believe you have a great future as a writer. Keep it up. Now it's on to Chap 4.

RavenBurnsRavenBurns11 months ago

Stumbled on this gem of a story. Love the characters and the story so far. There is so much depth to both Aiden and Ethan. I want Ethan to be happy. I want Mark to go away. I want to see both of them in The Montgomery together, and Ethan feeling like it's home!

If your out there, please come back and finish this.

Snoopysmum21Snoopysmum21about 1 month ago

I know it wouldn’t make for much drama but why can’t these people just speak in plain language.. Carolynn, I’m Gay,I Love Ethan, have done since way before you came along and if I’m marrying anybody it’d be him 20 times over before it would be you.. (preferably with Ethan in the room as he says it).. problem solved 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous