All Comments on 'I Know Where Your Tongue Has Been'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Beautifully crafted and beautifully written. One of the most truly erotic stories I have read for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
enjoyed

Very interesting, enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW...

great story, great writing, well done!

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 12 years ago
Bravo

Very clever & very erotic, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

Thank you once again. You're a brilliant writer. What a unique approach to a story. I look forward to your next story with eager anticipation. ChristieP

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Wow…Just Wow.

Never have I read something so erotically charged and so elegantly worded. The reverse order of things was an interesting experience but very well presented. I enjoyed it tremendously. Thanks to the author for sharing.

Danielle20102Danielle20102almost 12 years ago
And Ditto for Me!

Can only echo the previous comments. Amazing story, amazing writing and highly erotic. WOW...just WOW is right!!

More, please ;-).

xo

manpantsmanpantsalmost 12 years ago
God this was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well written! :)

This story was just as enjoyable as your other one. "I've Seen The Way You Look At Me" Very unique style of putting the story. Great detail, very erotic and nail biting at the same time. It kept me on the edge of my seat and begging for more! Keep 'em coming girl!

Angela

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Just wonderful, Cathy. As I keep telling you, you're a writer of the highest quality and you put my meagre offerings to shame. More please....

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 11 years ago
Oh so delicious

I have now read this story maybe 10 times and it gets hotter with every reading. Each time I am tingling all over, with goosebumps on my goosebumps, electrical sparks in places I didn't realize were erogenous areas, and desperate to be IN your story. Of course, as I'm reading I am totally there, so that only makes sense! Thanks for sharing your talent with me; I wish my stories came to this level of full-on eroticism...

datedsouldatedsoulover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Conceptually amazing, flawlessly executed, tender and exhilarating. I'm envious of your ability. Well done, and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sensual, erotic, amazing, fantastic.

Cathy, you have a surreal ability to put into words emotions that we all feel from time to time. Thank you. Will be reading all of your work from now on.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
stunning

Absolutely stunning. The most literary, week-written, interesting story I've read on Literotica. Thank you.

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallover 10 years ago
Brilliant

This is one of the best short stories I have read this year. I love the idea of the story being in reverse; the language is spot-on and I really wish there was more - the perfect sign that it is an exceptional story. Thank you and keep up the good work. I love all your stories!

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Irritated

Liked the beginning of your tale. But then I began losing my understanding of the point. At one point the storyteller is telling about purchasing a boutique of flowers. The later talking about this person named jimmy. Who in the hell is jimmy?. Please help me understand. Also I read the authors lead in. So I know he or she explained how we are to read it forward, then backward. Again please help me.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Creative

It's not often that you will experience even a short piece of literature so well composed. And yet by reading this composition and all of the comments concerning this work of deep contemplation in my opinion this comes up to those standards. Congratulations. 5🌟's

guerreiraguerreiraover 6 years ago
I love your work with words...beautiful

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
reverse order made me stop reading

I just couldn't get into this. I love your other work. There's a reason for proper story structure, especially the "what if" part. If the tongue has already been there then why am I reading?

Compare this to the soccer story where it's a mystery and fun. Like the "Sneak Valentine" story on this site that is ranked in the top 10 of the site. Sex + Mystery = intrigue. This is seduction. Ruin at your own peril.

ImNIndyImNIndyover 4 years ago
Loved it !

Really loved the writing, the story, the clever chronology - and the anticipation of reading all of your other submissions, starting right now! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant!!! Read it twice first the way it’s laid out second backwards it end up beautifully both ways. Love it...Also look forward to reading more of your work thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AMAZING

Amazingly piece of writing. More, please.

RTsBigDRTsBigDabout 4 years ago
I liked it in the chronological order

I first read it in the presented order and then backwards in the chronological order.

Sadly I have to say I didn’t like it in the recap order. It was too confusing and I didn’t get into a reading flow.

But I really liked it when I reread it in the chronological order and I would love to read about their journey together (but please in a normal way).

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 3 years ago

I almost feel like the parts should be written again in chronological order after. Like ABCDEFGFECBA (did I put too many steps there or miss some?), to save the hassle of scrolling back up to the parts. And maybe name the parts better than just —— to separate..? But yeah, I have to admit, reading the story backwards was really fun after having read it as written.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Very clever, very sexy. Great writing.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

It was a lovely story, full of angst and impending love.

But I read it the first time in chronological order, choosing to ignore the childish reverse presentation. A good story does not need such stylistic trickery. And, in my opinion, it didn't work because the real ending could not be presented.

But it was a great story of ... an improbable journey toward love. The romantic in me wanted just one more segment of them together, celebrating in private, not for the sex, but for the communion they deserved. But then, if it was there, the story couldn't have been presented in reverse order, could it?

Seeing the climactic ending first was too much like reading the last chapter of a murder mystery first. I would recommend others reading it chronologically, but where's the point in that? Just getting here to read my recommendation makes it already too late.

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

I've liked the other stories of yours I have read(even if they all end far to soon with nothing resolved) but IMO this is miserable to try and read. It makes no sense going backwards in time. Some stories do a flashback, or a paragraph or two in the current time and then go to the beginning and run in a "normal" timeline, which is fine. This is too hard to follow and it might be a great story, but I can follow or stand the order, its an awful way to write a story in my opinion. Thanks for sharing, but the timeline didn't work for me.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 1 year ago

I may sound like a simpleton but this made my head hurt a little. Trying to reorganize processed information into a more cohesive flow was difficult. I did like the concept but it was hard to follow like retracing your steps in deep snow. I also felt it lacked a resolution. But thank you all the same.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I was lost for a minute but caught up, I enjoyed it. Did they get together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish it had a conclusion. Well written story.

MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

Am waiting anxiously on Zoe and Megan in “3 Crushes and a Wedding” so rereading some of your earlier captivating pieces. Actually love the reverse order and title of this wonderfully romantic piece (your third posted to this site — a post that revealed so much promise). Thanks for returning to share your vivid imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...