All Comments on 'I Know You Want Me'

by littleblondeslut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
motordaddymotordaddyabout 9 years ago
DAMN

What hot short stroke story tell us more about the antics of the two of them.

wallybankswallybanksabout 9 years ago
Nice, lets hear more...

Good clawn fun

Da_rkDa_rkabout 9 years ago
Hot

Office anal sex! So damn hot!

RichardVanDykeRichardVanDykeabout 9 years ago
Anal Only

Exactly as it should be. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well into her 50s, not particularly pretty but dressed nicely, nice blouse, covering what looked to be average sized breasts, nice fitted skirt around what was to me her best feature, a rather large round bottom and plumpish legs covered by nylons. After a week or so I told her how nice it was to be greeted by her very nice smile every day. Thank you, but how many ladies have you said that to today. Only you, your the only one i have talked to. Rhonda was temping while my usual secretary was away having her first child. I am 41, married but work early and late because of the pressures at work. Rhonda was efficient without being too serious, she would always wear blouse, skirt and nylons. After a week, she asked was I happy with the way she presented. I looked at her and said why do you ask, she replied well at my last assignment they insisted I wear long pants, I wasn't sure. I looked at her, well I like the skirt and nylons, I think you look sexy, sorry I mean very professional. After 4 weeks, I was told by Rhonda that at the end of the week, they would be sending another temp, I said to her thats a shame, I was just starting to get to know you a little. She moved towards me and said I do like it here, if you insist on me staying, they will not replace me and besides it will more than likely some one who wears long pants. I looked at her, wouldn't like that much, would sure miss those skirts and nylons. Let me think about it, she stood and as she walked out, she lifted her skirt a little higher. I sent off an e-mail to HR, insisting that if at all possible, she stay as we were in the middle of a few sensitive work agreements. The answer came back, as per your request, Rhondas stay was extended until needed. I forwarded it too her and added, on the proviso you stay back,,i think a more hands on approach is needed on what I was last looking at when you left my office. The reply came back, thank you, I look forward to the hands on approach. Sure enough, Rhonda came in and sat down and thanked me, her skirt pulled up a bit higher, her legs slightly apart, her panty hosed pussy visible. I pulled the blinds, moved to her, now where were you when you left. She stood, pulled her skirt up, I must admit she had a very nice shaped ass, round, I moved her to the desk, leaning her over it, my hands pulling down her hose., my cock was hard, I guided it to her pussy and pushed inside her ,warm, wet, I watched as she reached back and fingered her ass, first one then two fingers, I pulled my cock out and moved it to her fingers. Surprisingly, she grabbed it and guided it to her ass and then pushed back, my cock entering her and sliding inside her, tight, warm I was up against her as her fingers were now at her pussy as I fucked her ass, my cum shooting into her gripping depths. Four months Rhonda has worked for me now, four months of taking my cock inside her willing ass. Best e-mail I ever sent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous