All Comments on 'I Know You Want To Ch. 02'

by Watcher98

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
I am glad to

see that wimps of America are not limited to the right and left coasts. We now know that they abound in middle America as well.

We could ask them to unite and form a large group however that would be too much for them to do on their own. Who would be the lead wimp? Could anybody be the lead wimp? No, to lead somebody you have to be a leader and wimps by definition are not leaders however they are good followers, licking up after the leaders.

From a wimps stand point the story was exceptional, well written and the plot well thought out. The character development of the protagonists was all there; you did not have to do as much for the wimp, they are pretty much the same in all of these stories. They either clean up after themselves with their tongues or they clean up after their leaders with their tongues. It does not matter if it is the floor, pussy or cock they do the cleaning up. That is their lot in life, to be humiliated in all things.

I have often wondered how they ever make a living to support all these alpha types who rule their lives. They cannot make a decision of their own, therefore they could not advance in any organization that requires any decision making.

They only thing left is the mail room, building maintenance, clean up crew only (even there they would have to ask whether they should sweep or mop up), etc. Hardly enough to treat their betters to the style to which they need to be in if they are to remain the top dog.

I personally don't think that this story qualifies as a loving wife story. They were never married, she broke up with him in the previous chapter, she just lives with his room mate. What is next, have him neutered? Seems like a logical step. If you don't have any balls, you surely can't miss them if they are removed permanetly; might as well get rid of that other nasty protuberance at the same time.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOT!

I came twice during this story...Don't know what it is, but to see a weak male get ground into the dust by a strong, sexually overt female is a total turn on. Excellent story and good character development, with a nice twist at the end, although more detail in the sex scenes would have been good.

emisweetieemisweetiealmost 20 years ago
Very good story

A well-paced, well thought out story. The theme is very familiar, but the twists and turns keep it feeling fresh. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sensational

i can't wait till the next chapter- you know we want it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent...please continue

excellent story, one of the best of this kind on lit, please continue the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wimps like me

The guy below makes some pretty perceptive comments about wimps, but he's off base when it comes to jobs. Yes, I'm not a leader. But I'm very bright and earn an excellent salary in a staff support position. My wife enjoys Alpha males in the sack, and has throughout our marriage. I know I don't measure up, but I know my place and do enjoy cleaning up. I'm glad there are stories about wimps like me. Thanks for this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really good

this is one of the best stories on the site i don't get why the writer just stopped...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick

You are one SICK Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
i guess we know why she's Tom's whore now

WACC to the end of time

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011almost 12 years ago
very hot story

i am looking forward to part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3*

Part 3 any time soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

God Damn have a little fucking pride man! How could you be such a fucking pussy? You are one sick mother fucker and yes I'm talking to the author!!!

skip5236skip5236about 11 years ago
So hot...

Loved every part of this, you nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So what?

You take enjoyment from degrading and humiliating other people? Bullying them? That makes you a disgusting person. Proud of yourself?

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Interesting comments

This is a great story.

I'm fascinated by the comments. The cuckold stories I post attract the same sort of attack. These guys read cuckold stories, get hard ons, and then attack! Strange.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@ sub_hubbie

If you disclaim at the top of the story that it's more of the sick cuckold bullshit that we allegedly get hard reading... most of us won't waste our time. I've never read your stuff and hell I didn't read this story but I did read your inane comment.

Cuckerotica has devolved to material that less that one tenth of one percent of the general reading population would find interesting. Your stories probably fit right in. If they are even semi-autobiographical.... please don't reproduce and if you have stay away from your kids and grandkids.

I would suggest that you get help but suspect that you are beyond it.

One sick puppy.

I am seriously looking for suggestions for sites other than literotica that haven't been completely overrun by wimps and ciphers. Thanks

I would like sites dedicated to heterosexual erotica, in the truest sense of the word. Not interested in incest, gay, cuckoldry, or kiddie porn. Any suggestions?

jshsalvjshsalvabout 6 years ago
Unreal

This has to be one of the most retarded stories I ever read, actually only read page one and scanned page 2, then when I read the crock of shit about handing the room over just to lick the bitch was more than I could handle, so I skipped down to the part about him licking the floor, and decided the only sick one here is you, writing this bull shit. If there are actually people like that then they are fucking sicker than you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous