I Know You Want To Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around. I was in a dark hallway, and there was no one in sight. I could take out my cock here and jerk off, watching two gorgeous women get each other off. I would have to be quiet, but it was worth the risk. I pulled at my belt and let my stiff prick out of my jeans and underwear. I began to pull it, faster, squeezing as I watched Erica taking Midori to places she had never been. I stroked, and began to feel that familiar tingling and pressure building in my balls. I was so close, I began to feel the hot cum moving up my shaft... the girls were in the thick of it, and had not seen me. I hadn't thought about Tom showing up.

"What the fuck?" Tom said as he came up behind me. He pushed the door open in front of us to see what I had been watching.

Everything stopped, except for my orgasm. I began to cum in my hand, I had been so close and I couldn't stop now. My stomach and hips tensed as wave after wave of cum spilled from my stiff cock. The girls had jumped at Tom's voice, and now both of them were watching me, the responsible roommate, on my knees, my pants open, my cock in my hand with warm cum dripping from my fingers.

"Oh my god." Midori was astonished as she sat up on one elbow, her wrists still in restraints.

"I told you Midori!" said Erica, apparently loving the irony. "You see?!"

Midori was actually smiling. Suddenly she seemed older, more in control. "Yes, I see," she said. She was observing me curiously.

Tom was pissed off. "Get up you sick fuck. You are going to embarrass me." He was looking behind him to see if we had been seen.

"Do up your fucking pants. And if you know what's good for you, you should make yourself disappear, right now. At least until tomorrow morning when you can clean this entire dump up. Do you understand, prick?"

"Yes" I nodded, scrambling to put myself together.

"You better show up tomorrow morning you little fuck, or you will be hearing about this tomorrow. Get it?"

"Yes! " I insisted.

"Don't worry, Tom," Erica said, lighting a cigarette. "He'll do it. He'll clean everything up, just right. He'll do it because he likes it. Don't you Mikey? You like the idea of licking the floor clean for us don't you?

"Yes," I whispered weakly.

"Pardon?" She cocked her head and raised one eyebrow.

"Yes," I answered.

"Make him prove it!" Midori said, suddenly taking part in the assault.

"Good idea, Midori," Erica said approvingly. "Hmmm....Lick up the floor in front of you, Mikey."

"Yes, the floor in front of you!" Midori chimed in.

Tom looked down on me, disgusted but apparently amused. I looked at the dirty, beige carpet with a small stain where my cum had dripped from my fingers, and then I looked up at Erica. Erica looked at me in the eyes, confident as always.

"Do it, Mikey. I know you want to..."

To Be Continued...

12