All Comments on 'I like Being Naked Pt. 04'

by honestme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lightninlightninover 7 years ago

Thank you for continuing the story - can't wait for part 5!

sober71sober71about 7 years ago
Loving this story

As a nudist myself and with an exhibitionist streak, I loved the way Kim seduced her friends into being more relaxed and open.

Looking forward to the trip to the nudist beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your grammar and spelling need a lot of work.

I like being naked too. Your story is building up nicely, but is getting a bit repetitive with all the visits to the mall, & the endless descriptions of how to put on and take off thongs.

But you really need a proofreader to correct all the errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation. By the way, outdoor reclining chairs are called "loungers" not "lounges".

I assume you are about the same age as Kim, so I will forgive your mistakes, as long as you learn from them! Keep on writing though!

g912493g912493about 7 years ago
Grammer

You can add waste & waist to your grammar list.

"Waist" is that place between the boobs and the butt where you wear a belt

"Waste" is what you flush down a toilet

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 7 years ago
Confused

I continue reading your series but am beginning to wonder why. I agree with the others comments. You need some help.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 7 years ago
Also a confused nudist.

I'm far from a great writer. The constant trips to the mall are beginning to make the stories boring, along with misspelled words and punctuation. It's no 'Secret' some shops are quite expensive and normal people can't buy new swimwear every weekend.

It's your stories we enjoy and we look forward to more adventures. In the real world my wife and her GF's have done all of the same things while shopping and around pools. It's what makes being an exhibitionist exciting.

Mom and dad are perverts just like Dollie's parents were. Not the best education for a daughter. We'll cum back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please check out the diference between Waste and Waist!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous