I like Being Naked Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom said, "wow, she does look topless from here."

Lea had untied the straps and together we folded the fabric and tucked it into the waste band and I said to Tom, "so you would like to see her topless in the dress?"

"Oh yea," he said as I turned Lea around to show him she was now topless.

"Oh my gosh," he said. "That is cool."

Lea was smiling and enjoying the moment of exposing herself in front of Tom.

Tom was excited so much he had to readjust himself.

Lea giggled seeing that.

"Shall we get some more sun?" Lea asked.

"Sure"

I whispered, "be real careful when you sit down, that dress will ride up and you'll really be exposed."

She said "OK, I will."

She cautiously sat facing away from Tom and making quick adjustments before swinging her legs onto the lounge. With Tom at her side, he wouldn't see or know she was naked under the dress.

Lea had looked up to me and said "thanks. I do like this dress. But I would need a nice tan like yours before I wore it."

Tom said, "yea, a tan without tan lines, like Kim."

I smiled and layed down to get some sun before I had to end all the fun before mom got home.

When it was time, I got up and offered a hand to Lea as she turned towards me to get up.

Tom, "would you wait here while Lea gets dressed?"

"Sure"

Lea and I went into my room and Lea said, "I can't believe we just did that and you were right, this dress does ride up," as she took it off.

I said, "do you realize how close you were to being fully exposed in front of Tom?"

She smiled, "well I did as I laid there."

Well, "if Tom had stood up, he would have seen everything. You really pulled off a sexy act this afternoon girl, and only you and I know.

Now, "can I have my dress, I'd like to wear it, in topless mode without panties."

We laughed.

Lea got dressed and we went to get Tom.

He seemed thrilled as I was wearing the dress topless as I walked them to their car. They left and I went in and put the dress away then headed to the pool for some skinny dipping.

I was thinking about the show Lea and I put on for Tom and started to get that feeling all over. I stopped swimming and sat on a lower step, spread my legs and started masturbating. I was laying back and really enjoying myself.

"Hi Kim," I heard mom say.

I freaked.

"Were you doing what I think you were do...?"

"Ah, what's that mom?"

"I thought I saw you..."

I didn't say anything and I was really embarrassed and she knew it.

With nothing else said, she undressed right there and walked into the pool, sat beside me with an arm around my shoulders and held me close. "I masturbate too," she said. "It's a natural thing to do, and sometimes I just can't help it either. I'll masturbate in front of your father just to get him excited when I'm real horny."

"I know just how embarrassed you are right now. So you can relax. I was your age when I started to do it. So I understand what you are experiencing. It's normal and healthy. With the lifestyle we have of being naked most of the time, it adds that much more to the pleasure."

"I'm glad we're all comfortable being naked together," she said. "It has really added to our love life. Look how comfortable you are in sexy clothing."

"Pulling off stunts like you did before your father and I. That got us both so horny, we were playing with each other with you right there. That was so hot. So no harm done, OK."

I put an arm around mom and gave her a hug.

"I love you mom. I'm so glad you are so natural and have shared with me. Thanks for being so open with what you've done."

"I did see you and dad with hands on each other. That was so hot."

Mom smiled, well, "there you go, and there was no harm."

"So, If I had come out here and found you and dad involved with each other, that's no big deal?"

"Well, you're right, it shouldn't be a big deal, but we shouldn't do anything in front of you deliberately either."

"Wow" I said.

Saturday morning mom and I were having our morning meeting.

"Would you like to take quick trip to the mall?" mom asked.

"What are you after this time?"

"I need a new swim suit, something more modest for when the Browns come this afternoon. I don't know if they are as open as we are and wearing the string bikini may be over doing it."

"Sure mom. Can we stop and pick Sue up on the way?"

"Sure"

"Shall we wear our hot little dresses?"

Mom smiled, "sounds like fun."

We stopped to pick up Sue on the way to the mall.

"Mom, this is Sue, Sue, this is my mom, Beth, but you can call her mom."

"OK, Hi mom."

"Hi Sue, glad to have finally met you."

We went to the shop with swimsuits and started looking around.

Sue came to me and said, "I can't believe how hot your mom looks in that dress."

"Oh, and I'm not."

Sue grinned. "You are both smokin hot, and everyone around here can't stop looking."

Mom pulled a few suits and went to try them on and I found what I picked out the other day and showed Sue and suggested She try it on. So she grabbed one and we went in together.

I looked at Sue as she was undressing and told her, "girl, you have way too many clothes on" and we both giggled. As Sue was finally getting the suit on. We then went out to see mom.

Mom was waiting to get our opinion on something she had on.

"Looks nice mom," we both said.

I knew Sue would actually say boring.

Mom turned around and we could see a high light of the suit, as it did show some cheek.

What have you got there?, as she looked at what Sue had on.

"Anything special about it?"

"Well, it's pretty modest as you can see. But then, if She does this," I reached for the fabric in the front and bunched it together into a slender strip of fabric, "it can be adjusted to be kinda sexy," as I bunched even more until the sides her pussy was almost showing.

I had Sue turn and did the same to the back which allowed almost full cheek exposure. Facing mom again, We started to do the same on the top.

Mom had a huge grin on her face and without saying anything, went to the rack to find one in her size.

"Those are one size fits all," I said, so all you need to do is choose a color.

"OK, lets change and get out of here."

I followed Sue back and saw she was still in a risky mode with most of her cheeks showing. When we got the the changing room, she took a look in the mirror.

"Did I just walk through the store like this?"

"Yes you did."

"Oh my gosh."

We met mom out front. Sue was headed to put the suit back on the rack and mom stopped her. Bring that over here, and mom bought both suits. We then headed home.

I felt the air come in through the windows and couldn't resist letting my tits out to enjoy the feeling. Mom looked over and saw me do this and with one hand did the same. Sue had no idea what we had done.

When we got home, Sue and I went to put on our suits. We were before the mirror seeing how naughty we could be. Adjusting was simple, like sliding a drape on a rod and like the hot dress, the fabric could be pulled to either side and expose everything. I put mine close to naughty and suggested we try these in the pool. Sue was being modest as we headed to the pool.

We met up with dad in the kitchen. "Dad, this is Sue, Sue, This is my dad, Mark, you can call him dad."

"HI Sue, glad you could join us today."

"Thanks, it's good to meet you, and thanks for letting me come."

"No problem. Go and enjoy yourself."

We weren't in the pool long before Sue came over and quietly said, "this just isn't the same as skinny dipping."

I smiled and said, "Monday through Friday." We were goofing around and playing with the suits some and I had pulled the fabric to the sides of my tits.

Sue said, "what if you get caught?"

Well, "I'd have to get caught first," I doubt Dad will be out here for awhile and you should have figured it would be OK with mom.

A few minutes later, Sue had pulled the fabric from her tits and was on alert for anyone coming out from the house.

I had untied the sides of my bottoms, pulled them off and held them up as if getting a closer look and seeing how the fabric slides along the strings.

"Kim," Sue said, "you're going to get caught," as I started to twist the fabric tightly, then put it back on.

I Walked up a couple of the steps until I was out of the water to see how the new look would be.

Sue was shocked. "Someone is going to see you."

But "how does it look?"

Sue looked at the twisted fabric.

"Now you're in naughty naughty mode," she said. I looked down to see the twisted fabric was riding over the lips of my pussy and I could feel it was riding between the cheeks of my butt like a thong, just a little bulkier.

Suddenly Sue's eyes got real wide and said, "your dad."

I could see her quickly covering up, so I just dove in.

When I came up, I looked to see dad over by the BBQ.

Sue was really in shock.

Sue, "act normal," I said. "You're going to attract attention." ..grin..

Dad went back in the house, so I untied the bottoms, pulled them off, untwisted them and put them back on.

We swam some more before getting out to get some sun. We made adjustments to our suits for the best exposure we could without being naughty, well, I was being naughty.

The Browns arrived mid afternoon. Jake had come too. After all the introductions everyone hit the pool and swam and played.

We had a great BBQ meal. After eating, we all sat out by the pool. Sue and I sat and talked with Jake as our parents were consuming plenty of drink and were obviously getting 'happy.'

I suggested we go swimming again. So the 3 of us hit the pool. We goofed off, jumped from the board, swam and had more talk time.

I think Jake just wanted to get a closer look as he kept giving us looks all afternoon. He seemed a bit shy, but overall a nice guy. Seeing he was always interested, I started making my bikini a little smaller as we were goofing around and I kinda liked the attention.

When the Browns left, they took Sue home as they would pass her place on the way.

Mom, Dad and I started the clean up, bringing in all the dishes and putting chairs away.

We were almost done when dad says, "whats with those swim suits?" They all look the same, then again they don't.

Mom said to "thank Kim for that". She found them.

OK, so "why are they different and still the same."

"They're adjustable dear."

"What do you mean?"

"Here, let me show you," mom said as she squeezed the back side of her bottoms together exposing most of her cheeks.

"I like that," dad said as he grabbed a cheek.

"We're not done in here yet honey."

"What else can you do with those?"

Mom was ignoring him and he had looked over at me.

I just smiled.

"So when I saw you this afternoon, you had yours adjusted differently, because I'm sure you were showing more than mom is now."

"I had to experiment dad."

Mom turned and gave me a look.

"Well, let me try," dad said, as he grabbed the front of moms bottoms and started squeezing the fabric tightly together to the point the sides of her pussy were showing. He said, "that looks nice." Then he grabbed the fabric and pulled it to the side of her pussy. "I really like that." He then then rubbed a finger over moms pussy, and said, "I really like that!"

Mom stopped him and said, "we still have work to do. We can play later."

He said "OK," and helped us finish up.

Dad poured mom and himself a glass of wine and we headed out to sit by the pool.

We relaxed for awhile before I got up and said, "time for a swim." I headed for the pool, but stopped and pulled off my swim suit, then walked into the refreshing water.

Dad said, "really, that's gotta be the best thing about those suits, they come off."

"I guess that would be the naughty naughty naughty mode," I said.

Mom said, "I know about the nice and the naughty, and now what you just said, so then what is the naughty naughty mode?"

"Oh, that's what dad got a peek at this afternoon."

Well, "do you mind showing me?" mom said.

"Ok."

I walked out of the pool and put my suit back on then went back in to get it wet. I untied the bottoms to get them off again, then twisted the fabric to it's smallest size and put it back on, pulled the fabric away from my tits so they were exposed. I reached for my pussy to make sure the fabric was over my lips then walked out and over to mom and dad so I could model the suit for them. After I turned side to side and showed the back side, I stopped facing them with my legs parted so they could see the fabric running over my pussy.

"This is the naughty naughty configuration."

I could tell dad was trying to show his appreciation by the bulge in his shorts unless that came from him stroking the insides of mom's thigh next to her still exposed pussy from his playing earlier.

"So how did you get it that way?" mom asked.

Well, "let me show you," as I untied the bottoms and slowly pulled the fabric from my pussy and held it out so she could see it had been twisted.

"That's pretty hot dear," mom said.

I set the bottoms down and took the top off again, then back to the pool.

Mom had gotten up and playfully stripped from her suit and joined me in the pool. Then she said, "come on you naughty boy, come join us."

So dad got up and dropped his trunks so we saw that he appreciated us. He casually walked over and turned on the pool light before joining us.

It wasn't long before mom and dad had come together with arms around each other. They laughed and giggled some and it wasn't long after that their hands were all over each other as they were kissing away.

A couple of passes under water and I could see mom was stroking his dick as dad was fingering her pussy. They were in their own world again. I swam to the steps to sit back and had opened my legs and started masturbating as I watched. I saw them break from their kiss long enough for mom to peek over at me. She saw what I was doing and planted her lips on dad again. They had slowly moved to the deep end of the pool as it appeared mom was keeping dad's back to me. I heard She was making her little noises again.

My body was now shaking and I too was quietly moaning myself as I worked my pussy with one hand and a tit with the other. I listened to mom start her oooooh ooooooh's. I came and let out my own quiet ooooooohhhhhhhh.

I then just lay there with my eyes closed as I recovered. I didn't move. I heard soft noises from the other end of the pool. When I got my senses back, I opened my eyes to see mom and dad still together.

Mom had her legs wrapped around dad as he was slowly thrusting towards her as they were still kissing like mad.

I got up and walked out of the pool, toweled off, grabbed my swim suit and went in. I didn't disturb them.

more to cum...

12