All Comments on 'I Like It BIG'

by 32Gor34DD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Poor writing.

And a crap story to boot. Even a 1 star is too good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ease up folks

I see there's already somebody who jumped on this story, so I would like to ask everybody to ease up. It's the person's first story for one, but it's also obvious that English is not his first language or perhaps not his second either.

To the author, perhaps you should write in your own language, since literotica offers such categories. If not, you could work on your English before submitting any more stories, since this is pretty much unreadable and you should expect more comments like the first one. Good luck..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Proof reading would nelp

The premise of your story had promise. Unfortunately the grammer of your writing let it down badly. I take it that English is not your first language and suggest that, as a previous comment suggested, you use a proof reader for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
from the old one

This is indeed pathetic.This man with the "imaginative" nom de plume should be forbidden to exercise his right to free expression. The absence of grammar and syntax makes one believe that he is not only a semi-literate but too vain to take editorial assistance. Ideally dear "writer", do something less painful to others!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not only your grammar...

... but also the manner of phrasing is decidedly sloppy. Within the same phrase, sometimes up to three different tenses are used, making it actually hard to understand what is being said.

But you do seem to know all three tenses, so why not use 'em properly, to make for intelligible writing? Because, it seems, you're not even trying. So, have to agree with the negative comments: although your non native speaker grammar skills might be forgiven, you're lack of effort is not. Go edit this shit before exposing others to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't think English is your natural language

Made this very hard to read .stilted and rough. I lost the line of the story.

You need an editor who can help with you presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No kidding on the native language thing.

I see spots where you rewrote lines but got lost knowing what is where.

I really does distract but the content is there.

I think it's worth carrying on.

Good luck

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 4 years ago
Excellent story, and ...

The story is good; the action is good. And, when your English improves, it will be fantastic! But it looks like this was a one-off. Too bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous