I Like It BIG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyson...please suck my nipples!" Tyson was surprise by her request. But Tyson has no intention to do as she ask of him. Instead, he just grabbed her breast and squeeze it so hard that caused Alice to scream so loud in esctasy. She stop her riding for a bit when again, a great wave of orgasm burst through her hot clit. Tyson watch Alice leaning forward as she grabbed hold the armrest and started to slam so hard against his pelvis. Her face so focus in trying to ride off her orgasm.

Tyson was so aroused by this change of event that he decided to finish off with his third act.

He too begins to thrust against her vagina as he roughly change their sex position with Alice lying on the sofa instead of him. However, he turn her body a bit side way to the left before lifting her left leg and just hold the leg straight up as he ramp harder and harder inside her overly hot clit. Tyson knows that just like him, Alice too giving him her full strength as they move against each other just so to reach their climax together.

Then as what they wish for, a tremendous wave overwhelm them when their sight has been blinded with shooting bliss when their orgasm comes thundering from the pit of their groin.

"ARGHHH!!"

"OHHHH!!"

It tooks them another half an hour to finally riding off their orgasm before Tyson slump down on the floor by his sofa. Alice whimper for the feeling of lost as Tyson semi harden penis was pull out from the warm of her vagina. A mixture of their combination seeds comes pouring out from her vagina. Both of them heaving to get their breathing stable.

Alice felt that her whole body was on fire, especially on both of her clit and breast.

Tyson glance to the nearest wall clock. He is not surprise by the time that shown from the wall clock. It is normal for him to spend almost 6 hours for sex. He could spend more than 6 hours and by the look of Alice mounting large breast, he still want to fuck her senseless.

But for now, he just want to snuggle against her 32G breast which he knows that he won't be getting tired of it.

12