I Like To Expose Myself for My BF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan's cum shot into the air. What landed on him or me I scooped up with my finger and put it into my mouth while the girls just watched. The naked girl must have cum because her frigging had slowed right down.

After I'd got Ethan clean we lay back to relax for a while. Ethan was on his back and I was on my side with one leg over both of his. I knew that my pussy was on display to the girls and I just hoped that they enjoyed our little display.

Both girls were in the supermarket the next morning but none of us acted any differently; it was like nothing had happened.

We didn't only go looking for beaches each day; one day we took a taxi to a market. We wandered round with me just wearing one of the material-less thongs and a see-through cover-up skirt. My tits were on full display and it was very easy for anyone to see my pussy. After doing one round of the market Ethan took off my skirt saying,

"You know that you want to."

He was right.

We stopped at 3 of the stalls selling clothes and I tried something on at each one. I had a little audience each time.

I kept noticing one man, middle-aged, over-weight and a bit sad looking. I guess that he'd decided to follow us around so that he get could get longer looks at me. Not that I minded, if he'd asked me to pose for the camera that was hanging round his neck I would have.

Other than that, no one really took much notice of me, other than Ethan who kept sneakily running a finger along my slit just to make sure that I was turned-on all the time. He needn't have worried about that; I was so horny all the time that if Ethan had wanted to fuck me right there in the middle of the market I would have eagerly let him.

The taxi driver on the way back adjusted his mirror as soon as we got into his cab. I wondered just how many virtually naked girls had got into his cab.

Another day we went to a water park and I spent the day wearing just one of the material-less thongs. We were amazed that so few people realised what I was showing. It was mainly the staff at the top of the slides that did notice. Fortunately they were all quite young and not prudish. I did notice that a couple of the guys got hard-ons.

Queuing up at the slides was 'interesting'. Some of the queuing was on steps and the men behind me must have had a great view; but there again there were dozens of girls wearing thong bikinis so most of the guys would have thought that I was just another girl in a thong; unless they saw me from the front.

One day we went by bus to the nearest big city. Ethan thought that it was best if I cover-up; at least for most of the time. It was a bit of a problem deciding what to wear. In the end I decided on the one-piece swimsuit that Ethan bought me and a just about see-through beach cover-up skirt. I could see my nipples through the diamond shaped top but my pussy was only just visible if you stared at it; unless I twisted the skirt round so that the 2 ends, where the wrap didn't wrap, was in the front; in which case my pussy was visible nearly all the time.

Ethan smiled at me when I went up on the deck and said,

"Well, I suppose that you are covered. When we get near any policemen just remember to slide your skirt round so that you don't get arrested. People in the city probably aren't quite as liberal as they are here."

We actually had an interesting day. Most of the time I forgot what was on display. It was only when Ethan said something or slid a finger along my slit or I saw someone staring at me that I thought about how exposed I was. Although there was one time when we were sat on the steps to some cathedral place, eating a sandwich that we'd bought when Ethan pointed out a guy who was taking photographs of me.

I was sat on one step with my feet 2 steps lower and my feet about 18 inches apart. When Ethan told me about the guy I looked at him but he appeared to be photographing the cathedral; then the camera turned and faced me.

I smiled but didn't close my legs.

"I'll give him some nice upskirt shots to wank over." I said to Ethan.

While we slowly ate the sandwiches I saw the man use his mobile phone. A couple of minutes later there were 2 more cameras facing my pussy.

Sandwiches gone, Ethan said,

"I bet that they're not as good as the ones that I took of you. Do you fancy an ice cream my little flasher?"

I didn't really get the chance to answer before Ethan was gone. I quickly glanced at the 3 cameras pointed at me and saw that one of them had sprouted a telescopic lens. I smiled to myself and had a little wet rush as I thought about the guy getting such a close-up of my dripping, swollen pussy.

It was ages before Ethan arrived back but during that time I'd managed to give the 3 guys a good show, opening my knees even wider and laying back to rest on my elbows for a while. At one point I even looked round pretending to see if anyone was watching me; then used my right hand to spread my pussy and quickly dipped a finger in before lifting it to my mouth and sucking it. I hoped that at least one of the voyeurs had switched his camera to video mode.

When Ethan finally got back I still stayed sat like that while I ate the ice cream; then we got up and moved on. The little wet patch that I left on the concrete step was bound to dry within minutes.

We got onto one of those London Buses for a guided tour of the city. Ethan was going to be a proper gentleman and follow me up the stairs but I insisted that he go first. Ethan looked round and saw a couple of Japanese men following us. Ethan smiled and moved in front of me. As I went up the stairs I heard about a dozen camera clicks from behind and below me.

The tour was interesting, but I could see that Ethan was as restless as was I so I suggested that we get off the bus at the Park just before the end of the tour. When we got there I looked for a place on the grass near what looked to be a busy path. I lay there, on my back with my knees up and feet apart, letting anyone who passed, and looked, see my bare, wet pussy. I reminded Ethan of the first time that he'd talked me into lying like that in the park near the university. That got him even hornier and we had to go and find a quiet place behind some bushes where he could deposit his excitement in my eagerly awaiting hole.

After that we decided to head back to the boat. As soon as we got on the bus I took the skirt off and did the rest of the journey in just the one piece swimsuit that doesn't cover my pussy and the see-through material shows my nipples. An old man came and sat on the seat at the other side of the aisle and stared at me all the time. Of course Ethan put on a little show for him by pulling the top of the swimsuit to the sides releasing my tits and also getting me to sit with my legs wide open so that Ethan could finger me. He managed to make me cum, much to the delight of the staring man.

When we got off the bus Ethan told me to stand right in front of the man for a few seconds and let him see my wet pussy.

Back at the boat Ethan fucked me on the deck; he couldn't wait until we got to the bedroom.

The boats on either side of us had been vacant for the first week or so, but one morning we woke to the noise of people on the next boat. When I returned from the supermarket a man on the next boat said hello to me. I stood there wearing my usual next to nothing (just a material-less thong) as the man introduced himself. He (Tom) asked me what we'd got planned for that afternoon. When I told that we'd nothing planned and that we'd probably be sunbathing on the deck, he invited us to join his family for a drink.

"Is it formal, should I get dressed-up? I asked.

"Hell no, just come as you are when I give you the shout."

I smiled, knowing that I'd probably be stark naked. I wondered what the rest of his family were like. Were they prudes? Would they be upset if I was naked? I put these questions to Ethan over breakfast. His reaction was 'tough, they'll take us as we are or we'll leave.'

Over the rest of the morning we saw the man, what was probably his wife, and a couple of girls both probably a little older than us.

When Tom gave us 'the shout' I was, as expected, naked but Ethan was wearing shorts. I guess that he didn't fancy being naked, probably worried that he'd get an embarrassing hard-on.

As we climbed onto their boat Tom introduced us to his family; Mary his wife and Liz and Becky his twin daughters. Mary was wearing a bikini with a cover-up and the 2 girls were wearing string bikinis. When they turned round I saw that they were both thong bikinis. As the girls turned round Tom slapped Liz's bare butt and told her to go and get some beers.

The 3 women were looking at me with a puzzled look. Ethan must has seen it as well because he said,

"Apparently you did say come as you were Tom? Sophie was just doing a bit of sunbathing."

"Hell yes, my 3 lovelies here don't usually wear much when they're sunbathing either. Just relax and enjoy yourself. None of us care what you're wearing; or not. Besides it's nice to have some more eye candy to look at."

Liz brought the drinks and the conversations started.

The 'drinks' session went well and everyone got on quite well.

Tom's boat (like ours, (Ethan's, (Ethan's fathers))) doesn't have many seats at the back, and as everyone started sitting down the seats went fast and I had to sit on Ethan's knees with Ethan's arm on my hip.

We were all getting on like a house on fire with the conversation ranging from the colour of the sea to politics to football; you name it.

Mary and Liz left and got us all some snacks and more drinks and the conversation just kept going.

Ethan must have started to get a bit uncomfortable with me on his knees and he gently pulled my shoulders so that I was leaning back against his chest. Before long I realised that Ethan had eased my legs apart displaying my pussy to everyone. I realised that because the others, especially Tom, kept looking down at my pussy.

'Sod it' I thought and just carried on talking.

A bit later, while Ethan was telling Tom all about why the Mercedes team was winning all the races, I realised that Ethan's right hand had drifted to my pussy and his index finger was teasing my clit.

I didn't know if it was deliberate or idle doodling; I didn't know if he even realised that he was doing it?

Ethan's finger continued rubbing round my clit as the intense conversation between the 2 men went on and on. We girls were talking about girly things but the 2 sisters were staring at what Ethan was doing to me. The problem was that the slow, purposeful rubbing rhythm was starting to arouse me.

I looked at the girls to see them still staring. Mary had stopped talking and was staring too. Tom and Ethan were still going on about power trains and tyres but Tom kept looking down to my pussy for a second or two at a time.

My arousal was starting to take control of my senses and it wasn't long before I knew that I was going to cum.

"Shit! Not here!" I thought. I should have put my hand on Ethan's and stopped him doing what he was doing but I was too far gone by then.

I just let it happen.

As the waves, shaking and moans started Tom and Ethan stopped talking and Tom's eyes were glued to my pussy. Both Ethan's hands moved to my thighs and held me there (he later told me that he was worried that I might fall off him) as my body spasms threw me up and down.

The waves subsided and turned into embarrassment. I'd had an orgasm, a strong orgasm, right in front of our new friends.

"Sorry about that, I just can't control her at times." Ethan said.

Tom replied with, "You sure looked to be controlling her quite well. Besides, there's nothing more beautiful than a woman showing her love for the man in her life; isn't that right girls?"

Becky and Liz both said,

"Yes daddy."

Mary said, "Don't you worry honey, I'm just happy that you're enjoying yourself."

Tom continued,

"Go and get us some more beers Becky."

Becky got up and as she passed Tom he put his hand out and squeezed her butt cheek letting his hand slide between her legs for a second.

Fresh beers in our hands the conversation started again; the 2 men talking together and us 4 women talking about something completely different. I was still sat on Ethan's knee and leaning back with my knees outside Ethan's.

We girls started talking about clothes, Liz and Becky saying that they'd brought lots with them. When I told them that I could get just about all the clothes I had with me into my handbag, all 3 of them seemed a little confused. I felt that I needed to explain what I'd said so I told them that I only had a handful of bikini thongs, 3 dresses and a wrap skirt. They all looked a little shocked, especially when I told them that I'd only worn 2 of the dresses since I'd got there.

"What about going to the shops?" Liz asked.

"There was one time that I wore a dress to the supermarket, the rest of the times I just wore one of my thongs." I replied.

"Didn't anyone say anything?" Becky asked.

"No, the girls or boys on the till stared at me but nothing was said; it seems that you could walk around the port completely naked and no one would care."

"Are you going to try that?" Liz asked.

"Are you offering to do it with me Liz?" I asked back.

Liz blushed and didn't say anything.

Changing the subject I said,

"Ethan and I are planning to cruise up the coast tomorrow looking for a nice beach. Would you 2 like to come with us?"

Both Liz and Becky looked at Mary.

"It's okay with me but you'd better check with your father, he might have other plans for tomorrow."

The conversations went on into the evening and finally Ethan made our excuses and we left. As everyone got up Becky and Liz went and stood either side of Tom who was still sat down. I could swear that Tom had his hands between both girl's legs and was rubbing their pussies over their bikini thongs; but I may have been wrong.

As we were having a shower before going out to get some food I asked Ethan if he thought that there was something going on between Tom and his daughters.

He said that he'd wondered that as well.

When we emerged the next morning I decided to wear just one of the thongs to go and get some bread and fruit. As I was getting off the boat I saw Becky stood on the deck of their boat. She was more naked than I was. After the pleasantries Becky asked me where I was going. When I told her she asked if she could come with me. When I said that she could she excused herself and disappeared. I assumed that she was going to put some clothes on.

When she came back she had put some clothes on, a little bikini bottoms cover-up that was transparent and very small.

As we walked along the path we chatted, Becky told me that her father had agreed to them coming with us that day, if that was still okay with us. I told her that I was sure that it would be; that Ethan would love to have 3 hot girls to look at.

It was one of the boys serving in the supermarket and I did the squatting and bending to tease him and when I stood at the till I spread my legs and rubbed my clit for a second before plunging my finger inside me. When I pulled it out and held it in front of my face the boy actually smiled. I sucked my finger, paid and we left. As we waked back Becky asked me what that was all about.

I told her that I'd been teasing the young men and girls in the supermarket every morning.

Becky called me a naughty girl then laughed saying that it was her turn the next day.

Back at the boat we had breakfast then got ready to leave. As Ethan was getting his things (bits on the boat) ready I went and called for Becky and Liz. Tom came onto the deck first and sat on a chair. I was talking to him and thanking him for his hospitality when the 2 girls came up onto their deck; both were completely naked. They went and stood either side of Tom and as we were talking I watched Tom slide his hands up the insides of each girls legs; right up to their pussies. Each obliged him by opening their legs a bit.

Bloody hell, Tom was playing with both his daughter's pussies right in front of me.

We continued talking about what we were all going to do that day when Mary came up onto the deck. She was just wearing a bikini bottom and didn't seem at all concerned by what her husband was doing to her daughters.

After about 5 minutes Ethan appeared and told everyone that he was ready to cast off. The 2 girls kissed their father on the cheek, then their mother; then climbed onto our boat. Ethan asked them if they were bringing anything with them. They just giggled and said,

"Only these;" and Liz help up a bottle of suntan lotion and 2 towels.

The girls went to the front deck while I went and unfastened the ropes. As we were slowly moving out of the harbour I went and stood next to Ethan and said,

"Did you see what Tom was doing to Becky and Liz?"

"Yes, but after last night it doesn't surprise me."

"Me neither. We might be in for an interesting day. Are you up for it lover?"

"Are you saying that you wouldn't mind if I fucked one of them?" Ethan asked.

"You can fuck both of them if you want; just so long as I can watch and you come back to me afterwards stud." I said.

As we slowly cruised out of the harbour Becky and Liz were stood on the front of the boat waiving at the fishermen and the people who'd walked to the end of the pier.

As soon as we got into open waters I went and joined Becky and Liz. By that time they were laying on the deck soaking up the sun. I joined them and we started talking. The subject got round to their father. Not wanting to be too blunt I said,

"I see that he really loves you."

"He's the best father ever." Liz said. "Who needs boys when you've got a father like we have?"

"What do you mean," I asked, "you sound like he takes care of your every need."

"Oh yes, he certainly does; he keeps us both satisfied." Becky said.

"The way that you said that makes it sound like he takes care of your sexual needs as well; does he?"

When I said those last 2 words I hoped that I hadn't gone too far. I worried that the twins would get upset and ask for us to take them back. I needn't have worried because Liz said,

"Oh he certainly does; we all often sleep in the same bed and daddy fucks whichever of us that he fancies. It's fun."

I wanted to say that it was weird but I managed to keep my mouth shut. I was dying to tell Ethan.

Ethan kept driving the boat until we found a quiet beach that the girls liked. Neither Ethan nor I told them that they'd picked the beach that would probably get invaded by dozens of half-drunk 18-30s.

When Ethan had secured the boat he came to us and asked if we were ready to swim ashore.

"You're not going like that are you Ethan." Becky asked.

"Why not?" Ethan asked.

"You're with 3 naked hotties and you want to keep your shorts on?" Liz said, "What's wrong with you man? Come on, get them off or we'll do it for you."

Ethan looked me. I smiled and he started un-fastening his shorts. As they dropped I saw that he had a semi that was rapidly starting to point to the sun.

"That's better." Becky said, and dived into the sea.

I put the girl's towels, some water and sun tan lotion into the big waterproof bag that we'd found on the boat and the rest of us swam ashore.

Those girls did everything that they could to tease Ethan. Talk about putting their bits in his face, they were better at it than I was. I wondered who'd taught them all those tricks.

When they put suntan lotion on him they both took it in turns to put some on his cock. I was sure that he was going to give them a little present, but he didn't. To be fair, Ethan did finger fuck them both when he put the lotion on them. Not wanting me to be left out of it he finger fucked me and teased my clit when he was doing me. He also whispered in my ear,