I Like To Expose Myself for My BF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whistle blew again and a different looser started licking my pussy.

We went through the 2 minute cycles until one of the winners had an orgasm, much to the delight of the audience.

I wasn't the one who'd had the orgasm and I was left a little frustrated as we were led back to our carts and taken to the start line.

This time it was a 4 ponygirl race and I didn't win. I came third with Becky coming second.

Wondering what the winner and the losers would get, we were led into the barn where we too had our wrists strapped behind our backs and our bits removed.

The winner had her head harness removed and a different one put on. It had leather ears and some sort of mouth clamp that kept her mouth open wide.

The 4 of us were then led out to the audience where they were invited to come and inspect us.

Inspection meant grope, and all 4 of us were groped by most of the audience. Tom was one of the ones who groped me, finger fucking me for ages while I just stood there quietly moaning. Tom was good at the finger fucking, he knows just how to do it to make a girl cum quickly and I was soon cumming quite loudly.

Ethan was just watching and videoing me.

When Tom was done, another man then a woman groped me; each trying unsuccessfully to bring me to another orgasm, but each giving me enjoyable pleasure.

Then another, older man stated groping me; he was rough and while one hand was squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples hard, his other hand was ramming 3 or 4 fingers inside me. It hurt quite a bit as just about all of his hand rammed into me then pulled out; over and over again.

I was pleased when the whistle blew and the hand stopped.

The overall winning ponygirl was then led to the middle of the audience and told to kneel. Then every male member of the audience was invited to take it in turns to mouth fuck her through her clamped open mouth.

The poor girl was gagging and choking as man after man rammed his cock down her throat until he came.

One part of me was thinking 'poor girl' but at the same time I wanted to be her.

When there were no more men to fill her stomach all the ponygirls were led back into the barn and we had our harnesses removed. I felt a little disappointed as my 'tail' was pulled out.

We all got dressed and went back to our tables. As we walked back Liz was beside me and she said,

"Daddy's good at finger fucking isn't he Sophie?"

"He sure is." I said with a smile on my face.

Ethan had a drink waiting for me which I quickly downed.

"Enjoy that did you?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, I did; and it was certainly different." I replied as I put my clothes in my bag and sat beside Ethan.

"Wait until you see what's next." Tom said.

"What do you mean Tom?" I asked.

"I think that you should volunteer to take part in the second part of the evening as well Sophie."

Liz said; "It'll be fun as well. Becky and I'll be volunteering; I just hope that we get to take part."

A few minutes later a man got on loudspeaker again asking for girl volunteers again. Both Liz and Becky jumped up and ran to where the man was; so I rushed after them.

When there were 6 girls there the man thanked us then started to tell everyone what we'd volunteered for. I was a little surprised to find that I'd volunteered to do some wrestling.

The man split us into 3 pairs and a scantily clad girl gave us all a tight T-shirt and a small pair of white, cotton knickers to put on. When I pulled my knickers on I found that they were way too small. I managed to pull them up but they left me with a very pronounced camel toe. I looked at the other girls and saw that they too had camel toes. I guessed that the size was deliberate.

I looked at my opponent and suspected that I was in for a tough time. She was bigger than me in both height and weight. Becky and Liz were luckier in that their opponents were similar sizes.

As this was going on several men brought sponges mats in and set them up in the middle of the audience. When they'd finished I saw a circle about 12 feet in diameter painted on the mats.

The man started telling everyone the rules: -

1.You will be disqualified if any part of your body touches the mat outside the circle.

2.Points will be awarded for ripping the T-shirt and knickers off your opponent.

3.Points will be awarded for finger fucking your opponent for more than 3 seconds.

4.Points will be awarded if your pussy covers your opponent's mouth for more than 3 seconds.

5.You will be disqualified if you shout "STOP" 3 times in quick succession.

6.Kicking, punching, elbowing, kneeing, biting and hair pulling will result in disqualification.

7.If the referee says 'break' you will break contact with your opponent and stand up.

8.Each bout will consist of 3 x 5 minute rounds with a 2 minute break between each round.

9.If both girls are still wrestling at the end of the 3 rounds the winner will be the girl with the most points.

I was nervous; I'd never done anything like that before and my opponent was big.

Becky and her opponent were up first and Becky put up a good show. Both girls lost their clothes in the first round and Becky managed to hold the girl down for most of the third round; sitting on her face and finger fucking her for most of the round.

Liz wasn't so lucky; her opponent was stronger than her poor Liz didn't stand a chance.

When my bout started I quickly discovered that my opponent was stronger than me, but I was faster. I managed to keep things moving fast, even getting out from holds by wriggling quickly. I even managed to rip her top off but she managed to get me naked in round one.

In round 2 I was getting tired and wasn't able to keep moving fast; but I did manage to rip her knickers off. I lost lots of points by her finger fucking me and sitting on my face.

I started round 3 expecting to have to eat her pussy while she again rammed her hand up my pussy. About 2 minutes in I managed to get up on my hands and knees but the girl was getting too confident. She sat on my back facing my butt while she finger fucked me and slapped my butt.

I saw an opportunity and used all my strength to move forward, getting my side about 3 feet from the painted circle. The girl was busy abusing my butt and pussy and when I dropped one side she went flying off me, her arm going outside the circle to break her fall.

When she realised what had happened she cursed and swore at me then remembered that it was all in fun. She got up and pulled me up onto me feet.

The man organiser then told the 3 winners to lie on the floor and spread their legs. The 3 losers then had to eat the winner's pussies until they orgasmed.

I just lay there and let it happen. It wasn't the best orgasm that I've had but it was real.

Thankfully Ethan had retrieved my clothes because I just walked back to our table and almost collapsed into my chair.

Everyone was congratulating Becky, Liz and I but all I could think of was how many bruises I would have the next morning.

We talked some more, drank some more, then got the taxi back to the harbour.

During the journey I asked Mary why she hadn't volunteered for either of the events. She told me that she used to compete quite a lot but once her daughters had grown up she'd decided to take a back seat and let them have all the fun.

A few evenings we went out for a meal with Tom and his family. Each time we 4 women were dressed in next to nothing while Tom and Ethan had to wear shorts and a shirt. They looked so hot and I had to sympathise with them.

Out the second time the conversation go around to women naked in public. I told them about my exhilarating walk round that village then told them that I'd love to walk around a seaside town down there, totally naked.

Both Tom and Ethan said that I may be able to get my wish. Both girls sounded excited too. Tom said that we'd have to go and sus out the nearest town to see what it was like at night; if it was crowded, if it was unruly, what the police presence was like etc. Ethan said that it would be wise to wear shoes because of the potential of broken glass.

The next night we all got a taxi to the town, had something to eat then went for a wander round. I was pleased to see that the conditions looked good enough for me to try it; not then because I'd said that I wanted to leave Ethan's boat naked, go to town, walk round then get a taxi back; all naked.

Everyone agreed that there was every chance that I'd be able to do it and get away with it; and we agreed to do it a couple of days from then.

On the appointed night we all got something to eat at the local café then went back to the boats for me to strip and for Tom to phone the taxi.

I have to admit that I was a little nervous, and a lot excited as we sat waiting for Tom to shout us. When he did we went and climbed off the boat and into the taxi.

Becky and Liz had said that they liked the idea of what I was going to do, but that was all; so I was a bit surprised to see both of them in the back of the taxi wearing only low heals. As I got in I looked at the taxi driver. He was staring at us and smiling. I wondered how many naked girls he's seen in the back of his taxi.

We got the driver to drop us close to the lively part of town and we 3 girls started walking towards all the action with Tom, Mary and Ethan walking a few yards behind us. It only took a couple of minutes for a few young people saw us and the comments started. I'm happy to say that none were derogatory; most were from guys telling us what they'd like to do with us.

It was such a turn-on for me and my nipples were aching, my pussy tingling and gushing. When I told Liz and Becky they admitted that they had the same feelings. We walked to the end of the lively part then turned and started back.

Going passed one bar a few cute guys asked us if they could buy us a drink; and after a little confab we walked over to them. I looked round to make sure that our protection squad was close by.

Inside the pub half the people ignored us while half of the other half stared and shouted rude comments to us while the rest came and stood close to us. I guessed that they wanted a closer look at our bodies. Judging by the size of Becky's and Liz's nipples I guessed that they were enjoying the attention as much as I was. I wondered how many hard-ons we were causing.

We got lots of drinks bought for us and lots of questions about why we were naked.

"Because we want to," was the stock answer that we gave.

About 30 minutes later someone asked us if we'd like to sit down. We looked round and saw no free tables and chairs and when Liz said that 3 guys picked us up and sat us on the bar. I looked round and saw one of the bar staff just smiling so I guessed that we wouldn't have a problem with the management.

The 3 of us were sat there for ages, each of us with our legs open enough for everyone to see our dripping pussies.

Sometime later someone shouted,

"COPS!"

Within seconds we were off the bar and being pulled to the back of the room and through a door. Three of the guys were with us in a room full of crates of drinks and beer barrels.

Liz and Becky were giggling until they started making out with the guys nearest them. The guy nearest to me started kissing me and groping me. Because of the number of drinks that I'd had I didn't resist as his hand went down to my pussy and started finger fucking me.

I'd been 'excited' ever since I'd got into that taxi and when this guy's fingers started on my pussy I just exploded.

I was just coming down when the door opened and another of the guys came in and said that the cops had gone.

Feeling a little guilty, I pulled my groper out of the room saying,

"I wonder if my drink is still on the bar."

It wasn't, but another guy soon bought me one. Meanwhile it was ages before Becky and Liz appeared. Both had big grins on their faces. When they got back up on the bar I could see male cum leaking out of their pussies.

We stayed there, sat on that bar for about an hour before Tom waved to us to tell us it was time to go. We said our farewells and left to get a taxi back to the boats.

Another night Ethan and us 3 girls went clubbing. All 3 of us girls wore ultra-short skirts and tops that only just covered out tits. My skirt was also see-through. Of course, none of us wore anything under our skirts and tops.

In the club Ethan got us a drink then told us that he was going to leave us to have some fun teasing guys and that he'd just watch us for a while. I liked the idea of him watching me tease guys but I told him that if any of them tried to fuck me that I'd go running to him. Unlike Becky and Liz I had my man and didn't want to sample loads of cocks that night.

I hadn't seen a club like that before; it had quite a few small circular 'mini stages' all around; each one with a metal barrier round. After we'd been there for a while girls started getting up on the mini stages and started dancing on their own. When one became vacant Becky went and climbed on and started dancing.

Now these mini stages were about 3 feet off the ground and it wasn't long before the guys discovered that she was knickerless.

The 3 of us took it in turns to dance on one of the mini stages and all 3 of us always had a good audience. Some of them even turned the in-build torch on their phones on and shone it up our skirts.

I hope that they got some good photos or videos.

The day after, Tom announced that they were taking their boat down the coast for a while and he asked us if we wanted to follow them. Neither of us were too keen on the idea so Ethan told Tom that we might catch up with them in a day or two.

When they'd gone we decided not to go. We both agreed that we were having too much fun there.

That day we went back to the 18-30s beach and put on a good show for a larger than before audience. One couple started to fuck quite close to us but most of the audience were just watching us. I guess that the other couple were more interested in themselves than putting on a show.

On the way back to the harbour we wondered if we had any new neighbours; and if we had; what were they like? Ethan hoped that I'd be able to have some fun teasing them.