All Comments on 'I Like Your Eyes Wide Ch. 02'

by I_Am_Yours

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
QuietLibrarianQuietLibrarianover 8 years ago
mmm

I loved it!

Can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love it. Need. Next. Chapter.

Also, she's walking on one side of the street, the houses would go 6, 8, 10.

Keep up the awesomeness!

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 8 years ago
Second Brilliant 5* Chapter!

Aare you already a published author? I stand in awe or your writing ability, I really do. Not just the content of the story - which is hot, sexy and beautifully described - but also of the way you write. Your prose is clear and grammatically correct. My one complaint remains that this is not long enough! Really look forward to the next chapter - which I hope will be posted very soon. Thank you for this.

Jules

I_Am_YoursI_Am_Yoursover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I really appreciate the generous feedback - and the note about the house numbers! My boyfriend pointed that out to me too... Maybe our main character is so turned on that she can't count properly ;)

I'm not a published author but it's ALWAYS been a dream of mine. Thanks for the kind feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best! Can't get enough

Hello! Your story is absolutely amazing! I have read many published and unpublished erotic stories and yours is one of the best! I'm so hooked. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

This is seriously one of the best I've read on this site. I would totally love to read a novel by you.

ThisLittleChatteThisLittleChatteover 8 years ago
Incredible

This story is the essence of what a good Dom/sub story should be. Sexy as all hell, with the trust and devotion shining through. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing

I loved your story and eagerly await your next chapters.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
All I have to say is...

WOW! It ended beyond my expectations, can't wait to read more!

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 8 years ago
Please continue

This is a wonderful story and I anticipate reading more. Your style is refreshing and totally enjoyable. I await you next installment.

gracie920101gracie920101almost 8 years ago
Release the next chapter.

I'm waiting.

justlongtobejustlongtobeover 5 years ago
Wow

"Please sir, please let me come!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eyes Wude

Please may we have more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous