Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 11 years ago
hell

I hope this isn't a true recount!

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182over 11 years ago

hot enough to keep me on craigslist :)

alexander53alexander53over 11 years ago
Wow

Most of my gay encounters are spur of the moment............. I'm not sure if I enjoyed this or was a bit scared.

Kent100Kent100over 11 years agoAuthor
pure fiction...

I'm sorry...this is pure fiction...just a fantasy story...I didn't mean to scare anyone...I know it's over the edge...but I assure you...it is pure fiction...I shouldn't have made it so realistic...

Kent100

TiggerscousinTiggerscousinover 11 years ago
I think...

It's one of those wrong but right stories. It's hard to admit that submission and control is quite sexy. It's taboo but let's face it as an erotic story it works. I think it takes confidence to write and a refreshingly honest assertion of the power of control/submission all that jazzamatas. It had me going. I rate it..

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

what a horrible story.? disgusting

timmywellstimmywellsover 11 years ago
Mixed feelings

Treated as a story, this is excellent. Erotic and nasty, it tripped a lot of triggers in me, and even when it turned about halfway in to a much more edgy story and beyond, I found myself still enjoying it. Hopefully, it was fiction, which is the way I chose to read it as, especially the second half of it. The first half would have been something I would have signed up for myself, but the second half I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

The story also works as a cautionary tale about the possible dangers that come with blind meetings such as this. I took a lot of chances in my day, but things were different back then, I think. Maybe they were the same but the dark side stayed better hidden.

Either way, kudos on a top notch story.

podgapodgaover 11 years ago
No mixed feelings for me.

This goes way beyond submission. It is a non-consent and rape story and it should have been tagged as such (actually it should have been posted under non consent, but of course, to Literotica Gay Male is kink enough that everything else falls beneath it, as long as there are no female bits involved).

And as if the whole thing isn't bad enough, we get this line: "All I really remember after the shot was how good they made me feel all night long." So although he's repeatedly raped, and shot full of drugs to the point that he doesn't remember much of what happened to him, it's okay or shouldn't be reported to the police, because he remembers (under the influence of drugs) feeling good?

Man, I try not to be judgemental about what gets people off, but this just turns my stomach.

Kent100Kent100over 11 years agoAuthor
I wrote this story...it's PURE FICTION...

I'm sorry about the undue concerns on the "reality of this story"...let me make this perfectly clear...it is pure fiction...I assure you...this never happened...it's just a story...

I had mixed feelings about turning the story so dark towards the ending...now in retrospect...I kind of wish I didn't...it was meant to be an edgy story from the beginning...maybe "the bag" was more than enough without the drugs...I wanted it to be erotic and enjoyable...apparently I went too far in some reader's opinions...

I debated between "non-consent" and "gay" for category placement...I felt I would get far less complaints in the "gay" section...

Podga...my reasoning on his not reporting it as a rape to the authorities...was not because he couldn't remember much...or that it felt good...it was more that he would have revealed his willingness to participate in a "gay encounter" in his community if it became public...or better said...to avoid the embarrassment of the public and his peers knowing his ordeal...

The FBI estimates that only 37% of all rapes are reported to the police. U.S. Justice Department statistics are even lower, with only 26% of all rapes or attempted rapes being reported to law enforcement officials.

The most common reasons given by women for not reporting these crimes are the belief that it is a private or personal matter and the fear of reprisal from the assailant.

American Rape Statistics..."Silent Victims"...

http://www.paralumun.com/issuesrapestats.htm

battleaxe_babebattleaxe_babeover 11 years ago

People get over yourselves, this is a story! It's called fiction! If you want to see reality go to cnn.com please, not literotica.

It's unbelievable that a writer of erotic fiction (let me repeat, FICTION!) needs to discuss why a character went or not to the police in his story. I mean, it's a story and it's a well written one. Get over yourselves!

By the way: 5 stars. :)

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 10 years ago
ya just never know

I too wonder about the effect of answering a CL ad. The mind control things are very effective tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

very cool story. i liked the neutral stance taken here and the exploration of the internally mixed feelings people have about culturally taboo sex, sexual desire, force, and drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You write a rape fic and don't tag it as such, and then you get surprised by negative feedback?

@battleaxe_babe So because it's fiction, it can't be criticized? I guess no fictitious story has ever been criticized. Calm down, no one said anything bad about the guy, they just expressed their opinions. If he didn't want feedback he should keep the comments closed. Simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Whiners just need to whine. Losers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous