I’ll Never Answer Another Craig’s List Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,008 Followers

I was assisted by the two of them to the bed where I was quickly stripped of all my clothing. I just laid there on my stomach, compliant, unable to even sit up and still reeling from whatever I inhaled. I was pushed around by them into a kneeling position, then into a kneeling/sitting position, with my chest and head shoved deep into the mattress, as my hands were stretched down to my ankles. I must have looked like I was in a Muslim prayer pose. I then felt a separate set of handcuffs being placed on each wrists. Each wrist handcuff was then secured to an ankle. The left wrist and left ankle, then the right wrist and right ankle. They were stretched I could barely move as I incoherently and meekly pleaded for them to stop.

I finally got a glimpse of the second guy that had put the bag over my head. He was a tall black man, very muscular and very well built, wearing only a pair of white boxer shorts. He might have been 6'8 inches tall and also was laden with tattoos and deep scars like knife wounds on his chest. A very scary looking guy, big and ugly.

Then, along with the handcuffs, they trussed me up in rope until I was secured in a "buns up kneeling position" with my face deep in the mattress. Ropes looped under my knees and around my shoulders, virtually hog tying me into the position they wanted. The ropes were extremely tight, not allowing me any leeway whatsoever in movement. With my face deep in the mattress, my knees splayed wide open and my ass obscenely spread and exposed high in the air. Once again, they put the plastic bag back over my head when they thought I was regaining my senses or becoming uncooperative. I pleaded not to use the bag anymore, that I would cooperate, but they didn't listen, talk even acknowledge me. As they replaced the bag over my head again, forcing me to inhale the fumes, I felt myself again become incoherent and dizzy.

As they finished and admired their work, I realized I was completely vulnerable to whatever they wanted. I was bound in cuffs and rope, in a position where I was literally buns up kneeling, my knees spread wide, my ass wide open and my arms secured. I wriggled trying to find some maneuverability, but there was none, I couldn't move an inch.

As I knelt there, trussed up like Thanksgiving turkey, literally stoned out of my head and so dizzy that I was still seeing stars float in my eyes, the black guy pulled a chair up to the edge of the bed. Removing his shorts, I saw the what must have been an erect 8 inch uncircumcised fat black cock sticking straight out.

He sat down and dragged my shoulders and face that were buried in the mattress to the edge of the bed by his chair. I was so dizzy and incoherent I couldn't resist at all. He kept pulling my shoulders forward toward his lap until my head was hanging over the edge of the bed with only my knees and some of my chest to cling to the bed. I was leaning so far over, that all of my leverage to sit stable was gone as he supported my head with his hands. My face was now literally buried between his legs.

Lifting my head up, he lowered it onto his cock and starting using my mouth like a masturbation device. With his right hand on my chin and his left hand firmly entangled in my hair, he just moved my head up and down on his cock as he fucked his cock with my mouth. I couldn't support myself in this position at all, if he had moved away from the bed, I would have toppled over on my head, there was little I could do. I was at his mercy as he guided my mouth up and down his cock. I tried to resist, I tried to turn my head, I tried to pull away, but he just laughed and then lifted my head up off his cock roughly by my hair so I could see his face. Staring straight into my eyes, he slapped me hard on the side of my face, very hard and then he just smiled. Then he shook his head "no" and wagged his finger at me like I was a naughty child or something.

My punishment was the bag, which he secured tightly over my head as I struggled to avoid it. I begged not to put my head in that bag again, I pleaded with him, but he just smiled and pulled it over my head. I tried not to breath while it was over my head, I tried to hold my breath, but of course I couldn't. As I gasped for air inside the bag, I inhaled those horrible paint/glue odors over and over, feeling the dizziness wash over me. As my eyes glazed over and the euphoric fumes took their control, I slumped almost lifelessly. As I become pliant and quit my thrashing, he removed the bag and lowered my mouth on his cock again.

I lost all my resistance from the fumes as he now used my face hard again, jamming his cock deep into my mouth. Gripping my hair and chin, over and over he fucked my face down onto his cock until my throat opened up and accepted his length. I was so fucked up from the fumes that I accepted his cock in my throat without much resistance now. I still choked and sputtered as he fucked into my throat, it was like an out of body experience as I felt him make me take him to the root over and over. He was abusive and cruel in his treatment, harshly and with no concern, he forced my mouth down. He fucked deep into my throat until my lips were mashed against his groin and used me like a toy with no concern about breaking it.

At times he would hold me all the way down on his cock, blocking my air passage so I couldn't breathe. In my weakened state, I could hardly resist and felt I would actually suffocate on his cock. Just when it seemed I was going to pass out, he would pull me off to let me catch my breath. He would slap my face hard and grin sadistically at me when he let me up. Then it was back down again to force his cock deep into my throat again.

I was a limp rag, spent, played out, unable to do anything but endure his abuse. My energy was depleted, I was broke and shattered. I have no idea how long this went on and came to accept it as I felt his friend crawl on the bed behind me.

With my asshole shamelessly and crudely exposed, sticking straight up in the air, I felt those long fingers that had been in my mouth earlier, start to probe into it. In my euphoric state, they didn't really hurt so bad, but the scary part to me was that I knew he was just priming me for his cock. I felt him drool a lot of spit onto my asshole and his fingers seemed to slide in and out more effortlessly with the lubrication. He was not sensitive or concerned about my feelings as he twisted and ground his fingers deeper and from side to side, forcing me to open up. I fought it as much as I could, twisting my rear end away from him until I saw out of the corner of my eye, him hand the bag to the black guy.

Again, the black guy removed his cock from my mouth and the bag was placed on my head, but this time, I found myself almost welcoming the fumes. As soon as his hands gripped it tight around my neck, I inhaled deeply, hoping for the security of the dreamy ecstasy that would help me survive this ordeal. I inhaled freely as waves of comfort and numbness followed. As I calmed down and accepted the probing fingers in my ass, the bag was removed and my mouth was again lowered onto the black cock. The fingers started feeling good as he roughly stretched my ring open for several minutes.

Satisfied I was open enough and receptive enough to take his cock in my ass, the guy behind me withdrew his fingers and I felt his cock head nudge into my sphincter muscle. I tried to relax, I really did, but as I felt it entering my ass, it really hurt. The fumes were wearing off and I needed that extra help. That was when I did something that still amazes me. I fought as hard as I could until I twisted my mouth off the cock and begged for more of the bag.

The black guy just laughed and for whatever reason, maybe compassion, he put the bag back over my head. This time, I greedily inhaled as deep as I could while the guy behind me almost kindly waited for the fumes to take over in my brain. This time I made no effort at all to avoid the fumes, I inhaled as fast and as deeply as I could until I felt my shoulders slump and my body go limp. My head was spinning, I felt like I was floating and any touch from these men felt good. The black man watched my eyes though the clear bag until I signaled with a nod that I had enough.

As numb as I was, I swear, believe it or not, I hardly felt him enter my ass. Yes, it was tight, it was a little uncomfortable at first, but it was also a warm full feeling. I felt a stretching and a fullness I cannot describe, I could handle it. He got into a very slow rhythm at first, just feeding it to me gently while I relaxed and accepted it. He expertly worked that cock slowly and gently into my ass, letting me get used to it. I felt him go deep and bottom out, but my body was spent, it didn't belong to me anymore and I accepted him willingly The fumes had me totally relaxed.

He eventually started going a little faster and a little deeper. I felt him begin to long dick me with methodical even strokes. This guy was going easy on me, occasionally on his down stroke I would feel his muscled torso touch my ass, so I knew he was almost all the away in now. Even as he glided in and out, I felt good, full and a little numb, and then I started to crave his stokes.

Now with one guy fucking my throat and the other pounding my ass, in my blissful euphoric state, like I said, my ass started to feel really good. My cock actually started to harden and my ass moved in rhythm with the cock pounding into it. He held my hips firm as he pounded into me now, deep stroking all the way in until his muscular stomach slapped hard against my soft cheeks. I felt his blunt cock head pounding hard into my guts on each down stroke and I'm embarrassed to say, it was at that point that I wished he was two inches longer. I wanted more, he was taking me in my drugged stupor to another place with the feelings he created in my ass.

His fucking went on for what seemed like forever, the bag being replaced at intervals they selected. Being forced back on the black cock fucking my throat and the guy behind me sawing in and out of my ass, combined with the out of world feeling from the fumes, my body simply crumbled. I totally gave up and just accepted being their fuck toy. Not that I needed the bag anymore, I was finished, the struggle in me was gone. I would take all that cock deep to the root in my ass as I choked down the one in front of me.

After an amazingly long and strong session of the bag over my head, the guy behind me started grunting and slapping my ass cheeks really hard. He then gripped my hips as tight as he could, pulling my cheeks into his stomach as he pounded furiously into me. Feeling his fingernails gouging into my hips, he started screaming some sexy filthy Spanish dialog. I have no idea what he was saying, but I'm sure this is the moment he poured his seed into my ass.

As he continued his frantic pumping, all of the sudden he glided so slickly and smoothly, that I knew for a fact, that his cum inside me was acting as a lubricant. I don't know what caused it, maybe his sexy Spanish verbal diatribe, maybe I just had enough, I don't know. All of this was just too much for me and I couldn't handle anymore, I just started shaking all over and then my cock started spurting while he kept pumping into me. It wasn't like a regular orgasm, not like when I had sex with my girlfriend or when I jacked off. It was super intense and came from my stomach and ass. I blew my load all over the comforter.

Maybe the two of us pushed the black guy over the edge, cause the next thing I knew, he pulled my head about halfway up on his cock and I felt warm slick sprays volleying into my mouth. His cock twitched and was overcome with spasms as he groaned and filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed and gulped to avoid choking on it, but I couldn't help myself. Somehow it went in the wrong spot and some actually came out of one of my nostrils. He forced my mouth down on his cock until only two inches were exposed and then he fucked my face back and forth to the root as fast as he could. I felt like my throat was a pussy the way he used it. I really didn't have to swallow much more of it, as most of it was literally injected down my throat, but as he finished spraying and trembling, he drew my head up to the tip and made me nurse off what more drooled out his pee hole.

I was done, I was totally spent, they rolled me over onto the bed, where I rested, too exhausted to talk or move. Still hog tied, I managed to stay awake long enough to see them sit at the small table the hotel room offered. They opened a half full bottle of liquor and poured some drinks for themselves. I couldn't tell what it was they were drinking and in my dazed stupor, I heard them talking, but couldn't understand them.

The black guy went in the bathroom and returned with a small leather satchel. I watched as he pulled out 3 syringes, a spoon and a baggie of brownish powder. They mixed up a small amount of the powder in the spoon, added some liquor to it, cooked it with a lighter and loaded two of the syringes. Both guys took their shots.

The last thing I really remember clearly, and it's all hazy after that, was that they mixed up a bigger spoonful for the third syringe, and gave me a shot while I was restrained. I vaguely remember other things that happened through the night. Nothing is clear, just fuzzy memories.

I know they used me through the night, several times, but it's all a blur. I can't remember much else happening in any detail. It was all like a dream. I would be candid and honest if I could just remember, I would tell you, but I know the bag was used extensively, over and over and I think it messed up my short term memory of the event. All I really remember after the shot was how good they made me feel all night long.

I know the Hispanic guy did fuck my throat, all the way to the root, I do remember that, he finally forced that thick log into my tight gullet. I know that for a fact.

The black guy did fuck my ass too, more than once I think, I really can't remember. I also know the Hispanic guy fucked my ass again, on my back and I know he kissed me passionately and talked to me sexily in Spanish as I kissed him back. I had deep hickeys all over my neck the next day.

I know I was fucked with a beer bottle and I think a fist, maybe. I'm pretty sure cause there were several soiled latex gloves in the bed in the morning when room service found me still tied up.

The guys, they were long gone I guess, nothing of them remained in the room. After the maid summoned the manager to release me, thank God they left the handcuff keys, he asked if I wanted the police. I did not, I most certainly did not. I grabbed my clothes and sped home. I had rope burns all over my legs, neck, arms, everywhere. Hickeys and bite marks were all over my neck and tits. My nipples, they ached like crazy, like someone chewed on them. I hurt everywhere. My ass and throat, they were sore for a week.

I'm really glad I'm alive. I'll never use Craig's List again.

Kent100
Kent100
1,008 Followers
12