All Comments on 'I Lost My Best Friend'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Now plan their demise.

Take time and be sure that your revenge gives maximum hurt to everybody involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

Well!,where is the rest of the s Tory?.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wasn't

There wasn't really enough to get my head around. Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Heartbreaking and real. Nice job.

To see the true nature of humanity, one just needs to read the comment sections of a website. So many cowardly, f**king dicks..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: Heartbreaking and real. Nice job

Can't say it any better myself. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Would

Would have preferred longer story,so as to know how he coped ,about the divorce and hopefully some events against David.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

I liked it. No moaning, no crying, no bullshit. Just here you are, why?, Goodbye.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Love it...

BTB!!! Kick his ass too!!!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
What

What no payback for her or David?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I am not a writing genius but I do know that for a flash story, something important was missing that would have made it a good read

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Excellent! 5*****

So many comments from people who want to read the same story over and over again. This hit the numbers. It was a brief moment in time, captured everything, and life changes. I get it and I liked it very much.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Still not enough.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

More content please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a story, not even a fleshed out idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where's the end? This wasn't even 1\2 a story. Wish I could score it less than a 1.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Too short. It could have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No beginning, no end, barely anything in the middle.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

This really needs a chapter 2, maybe even 3. What happens to him, her, their marriage, the kids, and of course David (what if David is married?). Please do a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sad. It's like someone has died. Betrayed by the one closest to you. He will have avhard time trusting women fo a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is tough.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

When betrayal comes it no longer matters why, just that it happened is enough, take all you can and leave the rest behind. David should get his just do as well.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again and I still like this story. It reads perfectly. It's intense. He builds that wall around his heart and moves forward. I have no doubt that she loves him and even his friend loves him. They separate their betrayal from their lives, but he can't and shouldn't try. Very well done.

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleeveover 2 years ago

Why is it the guy who always leaves?

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Short and bitter. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These type's of story upset me. The wife hooking up with the supposed "BEST FRIEND".

Well the wife and the best friend need a lesson. For the wife divorce and being treated a a pariah by the mutual friends (especially those who knew David as well)>

For David a damned good beating where he is left unable to service any woman again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Either u write cuck wimp stories or u write unsatisfying ones..can’t u strike a balance ?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 2 years ago

so much more left in this story

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 2 years ago

why is he leaving?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author has it ass backwards. The slut should be the one heading away from home.

QuintiusQuintiusabout 2 years ago
The husband is always the one who leaves in these stories

It's more dramatic than saying he stayed there and told the wife SHE should leave only to have her argue with him over it. Silly plot device.

It was OK as a flash story but I prefer something with a little more meat on the bone. Too much left unsaid for my tastes.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

Lower score. I hate flash stories because they just end abruptly usually at the best parts. Good stories that could be great if they were full length.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

It’s all in your frame if mind when you find out. It’s like getting drunk; if your happy and having fun you will be a happy drunk. If your pissed off, mad, angry; you will be a mean drunk. If he was in a sad mood when he found out, he is going to be sad, depressed and yes just want to le@ve. If he was agitated/hurt and mad, then he would kick her ass out. A real pisser, his wife @nd best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too short. Where's the aftermath? How about some payback? Regrets?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wtf is this???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I felt empty and incredibly sad. How do you lose your best friend in the world and go on?"

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.

Of course I don't know why he didn't tell Ruth to leave and go stay with David. It his house too after all. Move into one of the spare bedrooms. He'll need time to get all of their financials papers together before he goes and sees a divorce attorney. Why waste money to pay for some place to stay when she's the one that cheated. Just ignore her and do the shit you need to do.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

4stars for a good start. If it was finished, I'm sure it would be 5stars worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too wimpy, guess suicide is next on hte agenda

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ez egy nyúlfarok,az is levágva...!két csillag...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1/2 of a 1/2 ass story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wimp!! Handled it like a man with no balls

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Story a little too short, would have liked more.

It’s always a laugh reading the comments from the really tough macho alpha’s complaining that he didn’t go Rambo on the slut and the guy, coincidentally these are the ones who are so brave they cloak themselves in anonymity just in case they’re called out on the nonsense they spout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really that is it Stupid fkin stupid

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He only care about his friend? **

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very Good story line, I would of loved a bit more continuation, but you can't have everything.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Femdom agitprop strikes like a bolt of lightening, all gone in a flash.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

Highbrow using the only 2 words he knows.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion7 months ago

I liked it. It's as good as any short story in the 750-word world, but it would be nice if Slirpuff could write a sequel and give us the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not really a complete story... Not that I wanted Steve to go all Rambo but he at least should have done something. Also naturalistic endings almost always fall short when the back story and main character development badly sucks...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Needs the rest of the story to be worth reading.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Not sure why you wrote this story.

A wife cheating with her husbands best friend is not a new plot, in fact it is an old plot.

Since you ended it without giving the wife a chance to talk there was nothing novel in the why, where or how questions from the husband.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 month ago
A

Good start I know it won't be finished

Ocker53Ocker5330 days ago

Excellent short story⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Casbo38 - There must be a problem with your thinking, there is NOTHING the wife could have said that would have made things better. The story and probably the marriage ARE finished. Thanks Slirpuff.

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous