All Comments on 'I Lost the Poker Game Ch. 03'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lucky at cards

This is wonderful! I can't wait to continue the party. I think Sean is very lucky, but that makes it a nice adventure. I want to see him please all the women, and I'm quite interested in the continuation of his marriage. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not right

he cleaned Maria because he "loves" her, when the other bitch started to force him he should just take a BIG bite out of her pussy lips...party over time to divorce. When EMS and police show up, show them the illegal restaint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Maria's A Real Turd!

Regardless of whether Sean likes what's happening or not,being it's only been a couple of hours that this drastic change in lifestyle has happened,and his wife has been pretty damned quick to embrace his being humiliated! I still think this was a set-up that Maria had been convinced of prior to the party. Maybe,instead of Miss Maria,Sean should refer to his traitorous wife as Diarrhea Maria. ~ What a Twat!

aliceWandersaliceWandersalmost 5 years ago
Intriguing....

not my typical kink, but the writing is so good, i found myself thoroughly enjoying the story (even if parts made me somewhat uncomfortable), i look forward to reading more, thank you for sharing!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good "cleaners" are hard to find and control

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

I appreciate how last chapter and this chapter each showed us Sean (and Maria) learning new facets of themselves as individuals and as a couple. They reaffirm their connection as they move forward together, not exactly knowing what is to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES