All Comments on 'I Lost the Poker Game Ch. 06'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you for the great story

This series of stories was just as hot as the Easy Street you wrote. Excellent job and a fantisy for many I trust. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

What a "climax" pun intended. Great story. I for on look forward to some form of continuation or another series of stories from you. Thank you for writing and posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was really hot!

You merged all the fantasies into one big session with Chapter 6. Our "hero" gets lots and lots of frustration with a cock ring and an hour of being ridden, forbidden to come when a hair trigger could theoretically put him over the edge, while at the same time watching "up close and personal" his wife being fucked by the biggest cock he has ever imagined, and then he gets two creampies for the price of one! Not bad. Of course, we don't know what the future holds for this previously vanilla couple, but obviously, life will never be the same. Let's just hope no STD's got passed around; it sure would kill the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
names....

Why did you confuse things by having every woman's name begin with "M"? This usually meant having to go back and remember which was which.

What I didn't like was that the whole domination plot wasn't either of the two main characters idea. This was all thrust upon them by the 'domme'; who they had just met. I would like to have learned how much of this was planned prior to this, and by whom.

And if you're basing this whole plot upon him being small, then make him small - not average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

damn, that was hot! this story pushed all the right buttons for me. my only complaint is the confusion of having all the gals' names start with m. took the first two parts before i could keep them straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
confusing

While hot, this story was very confusing. I could never keep the women straight in my mind as all their names began with the letter 'm.' You should really consider your audience when you write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
another great story

Another fine series, almost the equal of Easy Street. Hopefully another episode is coming. Doesn't Maria need a live-in stud? All the other girls have one--surely they can spare a guy once or twice a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Couldn't put it down...

I had to read it all...

I'm not into the crowd thing, or the humility, or the heavy dom thing... I don't think. Love the CB3000 and release, although I wanted that to be with Maria. ;-)

Well written, excellent detail, loved the reference to the Curve for the other two guys, wondered for awhile if James was allowed to have an orgasm or wait until Monica would give him permission. Thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOVED IT!

It kept me glued all the way till the end.It was mostly wild sex but with just a touch of soft stuff and enough other parts added in made it seem so real. The only thing i didnt like was to many M names ,i had to keep going back to figure out who was who

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
attitude was just right.

This is so far my favorite cuckold story. What I really loved about this story is that although the main character was being cuckolded and humiliated involuntarily it was still done to him in a loving and caring manner. Instead of just being made to do it against his will he was made to LIKE IT against his will. which is a completely different situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it

The writer hits the spot with every move

Luscious thrilling captivating titillating

The story leads the reader on a methodically erotic path

I wanted the story to include chapters describing how our “hero” is introduced to "feminization" (getting into panties etc) more into cock sucking and have his ass fucked and more humiliation and maybe some of the other husbands go through the same "feminization" and domination.

Hopefully this will be in the continuation

cumcrazedslavecumcrazedslaveover 10 years ago
PLEASE take me to heaven

I LOVED THIS STORY!!!! Why can't i find a woman like this. I would have paid homage to James... (MASTER JAMES) by swallow as much of his cock as possible. Asking to clean the slit of cock that gave my wife the pleasure that ran through all of us... I could not stop masturbating. I had a beautiful silicone dildo BURIED in my ass/cunt, grinding it inside as I had one of my first anal orgasms. THANK YOU belted and teased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hottttt!

Great series! Glad I found this site. Your writing is some of the hottest kinkiest best I've ever seen!! Thanks for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!

Please please please write more!! I have read all of these in an hour while wearing my cage and im sooo turned on!! I cant wait for him to be more submissive to big black cocks, and turn into a true sissy cuckold for his wife!!

Seriously, continue This!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Excellent conclusion.

Of course, now I'll wonder about 'the rest of the story'. I think their willingness to encourage each others exploration is very good sign for their future.

Maybe, one day, you'll be inspired to make more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Authors should always follow the cardinal rule. Never give characters names with the same first letter. It makes a good story difficult for readers to follow. It was the first lesson my editor taught me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
1025 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES