All Comments on 'I Lost the Poker Game'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Looks like some one laid a trap for the guy. I really liked this story. Hope that there will be more.

Cyberklutz123Cyberklutz123over 16 years ago
Fantastic!

I'm glad to see you've started a new series! Keep it coming! The only thing I don't like is that all your female characters have very similar sounding names... it makes it hard to keep track of who is who.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Extremely Hot

Great story line. Just like the last series you could write an adult novel.

GoodhusbandGoodhusbandover 15 years ago
Excellent!

Great story!

royalrogueroyalrogueover 13 years ago
Wondeful story

A great story of submission, female dominance and chastity, the setting of friends and a gentle introduction for Sean to his new role was very well presented.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 13 years ago
Great start to the series

I look forward to reading the remaining stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nicely Constructed

A good beginning to the story, nicely set up. It will be interesting to note how the events unfold in the future. Keep Going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No pre-consent?

So much for that marriage. There is a vast gulf between kinky and abusive. Unless you truly are wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Many "M" Names

It gets confusing trying to keep the women separate when all their names start with "M". Other than that a very good series (I just finished part 3).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Know When to Fold 'Em!

This turned from an embarrassment for Sean into what should be the end of his marriage. First,his wife is going to break their marriage vows in BIG ways ,she told him so,and now she's going to turn against him taking the black slut's advice and limit his orgasms using a cock cage all the while cheating her ass off. ~ Maybe Sean has the tendencies of a submissive but his wife doesn't even think enough of him to find out. ~ My guess is that Sean was set up and played by his shit wife and her friends. ~ RUN,Sean,RUN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The penis sizes in this story are so large as to be ridiculous and unrealistic. An erect 8 inch penis (the size of the smallest big penis in the story) is in the top one percentile of sizes and 9/10 inch penises exist but are very rare. The 6"4 guy had his penis down to his knees. I'm 6"4 and my penis would have to be at least two feet long to reach the top of my knees (tall guys have long legs y'all lol). It's just preposterous and ruins an otherwise really entertaining story. I would just say that the same enjoyable size humiliation elements would be nice if the penis sizes were even close to realistic. Instead of the 6"4 guy literally having a horsecock, maybe just bring it down into the realistically huge 9 inch range. Maybe make Sean have a five or four inch. Sorry to be so pedantic, but it sorta ruined the mood of the story for the sizes to be so exaggerated and unrealistic. Otherwise, you have really great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, Sean has lost more than just the poker game. His sex life just got locked up but good. Did his wife get the key? Or did it get lost somewhere? Oh, and his marriage just got lost too. Maria is going to for other men's cocks in a big way and will probably have some of them in her bed while Sean watches. Or maybe Sean is left at home while she is out fucking around? More chapters to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, small penis humiliation is a fun little thing when everybody is having fun with it, but the hardware in the story is inhumanly big. Big hurts, certainly until you get used to it, like after a few times spread out over a few weeks. Also, you can only go so deep until you bump into things inside there, and that hurts like hell and shuts down the "mood" like throwing a switch. That being said, maybe everybody at the party was caught up in the moment, "twice as big" in reality just a bit larger than what the others were used to looking at? I'm sure that in any locker room there is at least one guy that has the smallest package as compared to the others, and that guy probably has the best sense of humor too.

Still a fun story, five stars, Jackie.

CasyWoodsCasyWoods7 months ago

After such a promising start:(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Starting with the improbability of going to a poker party and going 3 for 3 on huge porn star dicks this is hard to read. But in the end those three aren't even that big because Sean's girl is the biggest dick there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I won't leave you though...LOL. If Sean had half a brain he'd have gotten up right then and left sending gravel flying as he squealed out of the driveway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
1019 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES