I Lost the Poker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James, still a long way from his own orgasm, slowly slid himself out of her clutching pussy. Miranda whined like a spoiled child, "No, please don't stop, No! Come back." Monica soothed her hair, assuring her that there would be more where that came from, but not right now.

Precum was seeping from my rock hard cock. I had to win a hand soon or I would go crazy. I needed to cum!

It took about five minutes, but Miranda finally calmed down and Jerry helped her up from the table. After she sat down (tenderly) I began to shuffle the cards, hoping to deal a hand that would grant me some relief.

I was happy to hear Monica's words, though, "I think we should give up the game. Don't ya'll think we've gotten to the point where we can adjourn to the living room or the pool, and just enjoy all of this fine cock we have here?'

We all readily agreed, and I was very much looking forward to slamming into my wife and gaining release. What happened next horrified me and put me in my place. A place that I was to find was myself in more and more as the days went by.

If looks could kill, then my glare at Marcia would have done her in when she spoke, laughing, heartlessly, "That sounds great. I think we could all use some really good cock, but what does that mean for that...that...little boy thingie?" As she spoke, she looked at me and pointed to my throbbing cock.

I looked to Maria for support; my love wouldn't let this harpy talk about me that way! I was horrified to see her looking at my midsection, then looking at Marcia with a sympathetic expression on her face. She looked at the other women apologetically, like someone who'd brought a dish to a party that was spoiled upon arrival. Like she didn't have anything to contribute to the menu and was embarrassed.

Monica took control. Ignoring me and addressing Maria, "Its all right dear. I have something out in the car that will take care of him. And he's not completely useless, that tongue of his will be more than satisfactory." She addressed me now, as everyone else moved to the other room or out to the deck. "You know what I am, don't you boy?" Maria looked confused, but I nodded. "Then you know to obey me. Sit here. Your wife will keep you company until I return."

I watched as Monica walked through the living room and out the front door. Then I looked at Maria. My heart sank as I realized she had forgotten I was there, she was looking longingly at the other couples, already embracing each other in the other room. She finally realized that I was watching her and looked at me. Her expression saddened. She held my hand as she spoke.

"I'm sorry Sean." She looked down at my manhood and then back to the others. "I'm sorry, but I have to. I have to know what its like. I always thought that you were big, but now we both know you aren't. I'm so sorry for you...you are a good man...but...but damn Sean. You're just, I mean, you seem so tiny now. I've gotta try those other cocks, baby. You understand, don't you?" I was crying silently as I nodded. She pressed my face to her magnificent bosom, "I know this is hard for you, honey. I honestly do wish it wasn't this way. But I promise you; I won't stop loving you. I won't leave you, Sean."

I suddenly stopped crying. What the hell? I was trying to sort through my feelings. I couldn't help myself; I gently sucked on one of her swollen nipples. She sighed, then lifted my face so that I was looking at her, a questioning expression on her face. It took me a moment, but I figured it out.

"Are you sure you will still be able to love me? That you won't leave me?" She smiled and nodded. "Then that's all I need to know. I can handle the rest of it as long as I know that. I'm actually kind of excited about the humiliation...its been a fantasy of mine...but I can't lose you." There was a gleam in her eyes as she seemed to think about the possibilities of that statement, then Monica walked back in.

She held something in her left hand and a bag of ice in her right. She held up the item in her left hand and asked, "Do you know what this is?" Maria shook her head that she didn't, but I nodded my head sheepishly, then lowered my head as if I'd just been sentenced by a judge to a horrible fate. But at the same time I was incredibly excited, as if I was about to embark on a long desired adventure.

I could sense that Maria glanced over at me and saw me staring down at the floor and at my swollen cock as if I was saying goodbye to it. She then looked back at Monica, "Holy crap, what is it?"

Monica handed it to Maria; "It's a chastity tube dear. It will keep your husband from thinking he can use his penis until you tell him that he can. It will help him to focus on your satisfaction, and that of the others, instead of his own. This particular model is a CB-3000. It's for medium sized penises. You see, little Sean here isn't anywhere near the smallest, he just doesn't compare to real men, that's all." I knew the last comment was meant for me, to shame me.

Maria was fascinated, asking how it worked. Monica patiently explained as she told me to stand. She then sat in my chair and held the bag of ice to my manhood while continuing to talk to Maria about how the device worked. Once my cock had softened completely, she told Maria that she should place the restraint on me, that would reinforce who my penis belonged to. And besides, the CB-3000 was a gift, for Maria to use on me from now on.

"O. K., remove the padlock. Now, place that ring around his penis and pull it through. That's right, now work his balls through the ring too. Well, sure it might hurt, but you'll get better at it. Or you can make him do it when you want. That's right, now take that pin and push it through the center hole at the top of the ring. Now, this is the important part...oops...see, he likes it. The little perv can't help but get hard, even though he knows what is going to happen to him. There are certain men that want to be locked up, honey, and you've gotten one. Put the ice back on him for a moment...there. Now you need to work quickly, place the tube over his penis, trap his balls at the bottom of it between the tube and the ring. Slide the hole at the top of the cage down onto the pin, that's it. Now, insert the padlock back into the hole at the end of the pin and secure it. There! All locked up. Now he can't use it unless you let him."

The two women grinned at each other conspiratorially, mischievously. Maria looked at her handiwork. Monica smiled, "Now, do you want to see the best part? The funnest part, except of course, for all of the real cock you're gonna get?" Maria looked at her quizzically. As she stood, Monica indicated that Maria should continue watching my imprisoned manhood.

Monica took my head in her hands and kissed me. I'm not talking about a peck. She was completely in charge. She massaged my lips with hers, then darted her moist tongue into my mouth, dancing it with mine, practically sticking it down my throat. I tried to focus on kissing her back even as my knees buckled from the sensations in my groin. I had fantasized about this often, but this was the first time I'd experienced it. I cried into Monica's mouth, "MMMmmppphhhh" even as I heard Maria giggling like a school girl with a new toy, "Oh my God, that's great! He can't even get hard, can he?"

With the kiss, my manhood had rapidly tried to grow to its full tumescence. But it couldn't attain anywhere near an erection. My flesh quickly filled the tube, pressing against the end and against all of the sides. Although it was frustrating beyond belief, it was also strangely comforting, as the tube seemed to squeeze me like a tight glove.

Monica was enjoying the kiss, and kept it up for at least two minutes before she stopped and replied to my wife. I have always known that I was a good kisser. It kinda goes hand in hand with my talent at cunnilingus. It made me feel good that Monica wanted my kiss, because after a moment I was past the pain she had inflicted and stood, returning her embrace.

"That's right dear, he can't. That is part the reason his focus will be where you direct it. He will do anything just to be able to experience an erection, and you will be amazed what he will do for an orgasm. But don't give him those too often, otherwise he'll lose his edge. It's the sexual high that will make him frantic to please."

Maria was taking it all in. She looked again at my cock straining against the plastic of its new home. She asked, almost as if she were asking how often she should feed a new pet, "How often should I let it cum? How often should I let him out?"

"Only let him out when he is restrained, or when you are ready to let him cum. It's kinda like a gun, honey, don't take it out unless you are going to use it. As far as how often you let him cum, that's up to you. You don't want to set a schedule. He should never know when it's going to happen. That way he will always be on edge and trying to make you happy. But as a rule, at least a week between releases. And you must understand. It is about you, not him. If you don't feel like letting him cum for months at a time, then don't let him." I looked at her like she had grown horns.

Monica continued on, explaining more details about how to be a dominant wife, and assuring Maria that she would be there when she had questions. It was all happening too quickly. I was trying to keep up with their conversation and catch up with my feelings at the same time. I couldn't decide if I was realizing my wildest dreams and fantasies, or if I was being condemned to my darkest nightmares. My poor manhood was straining against its cage, which I guess was an answer of sorts.

Suddenly we heard an orgasmic scream coming from the patio, which was beyond our view. Monica realized that Maria was squirming in her seat, and that she was losing her attention to the promise of wild passionate sex. She smiled and took both of us by the arm; "We can talk more later. Let's go join the party, shall we?"

To be continued...

12