I Love Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers

Lucy takes his remark as sarcasm and ignores it. She continues with her account.

"The summer before I started to college I helped a church member's daughter sell Girl Scout cookies. I covered a three block area around my neighborhood while she covered other areas. A lot of the men in my neighborhood, and sometimes the women, would invite me in and I would play innocent and let them touch me while I gave my sales pitch. That always led to more sex play and I would end-up sucking and fucking the men. The women would usually suck my tits and lick my pussy until I had an orgasm. My tits were fully developed by then. It was a win-win for me. I sold a lot of cookies the girl scouts and I found more men and women to help satisfy my sexual needs. The ones I really enjoyed, I found reasons to return to their house even when I didn't have Girl Scout cookies to sell. They never failed to make me cum. And that's about it. That's my whole sexual history in a nut shell."

A dozen thoughts race through Jim's mind all at once. He tries to digest what Lucy has told him about her most private thoughts and feelings. He knows that he loves her more than anything else in the world and feels he cannot live without her. He wants to marry her and be with her forever. Its decision time for him, and he wonders if he is strong enough to deal with the stress that will come with an overly sexed wife. On the bright side; he is guaranteed to have sex any time he wants, and even at times when he really doesn't want it. He will probably have to turn a blind eye to the fact his brother-in-law and father-in-law will have equal access to his wife when he is not available. He feels he can put up with that in order to have the love of his life. On the negative side; if they decide to have children will he ever know for sure if they are his and not from someone who was singled out for casual sex. He decides Lucy is what he wants and is eager to spend the rest of his life with her.

"I love you, Lucy and I want to marry you. I don't care if I have to share you. I just have to be with you no matter what."

Lucy sits up and unbuttons Jim pants, unzips his fly and pulls his pants and boxer shorts down. He lifts his butt to allow her to move them past his knees. His cock springs out and flops against his belly. She straddles his thighs and gazes into his blue eyes.

"Okay, Jim, don't say I didn't warn you. I have been more or less programmed, like Pavlov's dog, to need sex in order to survive from day to day. Sometimes all it takes is a casual comment or a wanting look from a stranger to trigger my sexual desires. I am telling you before hand, I seriously can't get enough of it. I really do love fucking, sucking cocks and having orgasms. So if you think you really love me and want to continue to see me; or even marry me, then I am yours. Just know that I am truly high maintenance when it comes to sexually gratifying me."

Jim ponders remark.

"So, do you think you can really live with those terms?" she says as she leans forward and takes his cock deep into her throat as far as it can go. He can feel her throat contracting and squeezing the head of his cock. He feels the start of an orgasm as his balls start to churn deep in his sack.

JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers