I Love My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidmcman
davidmcman
122 Followers

She sounded so happy as she said, "Oh my god, I can't believe we really really did this."

She continued to playfully wiped my cock in the slippery wetness.

Then she looked up and asked, "Daddy, can I taste it?"

I eased my hips forward, towards her face and whispered, "Oh baby, of course you can."

My daughter moved forward and eagerly started licking along the shaft of my dripping cock, she was licking my cum. She seemed so delighted, like she was savoring each long stroke of her tongue.

I watched her pink tongue lap up my cum, and I said, "Carrie, you are my sweet baby."

When she had licked it clean, she let go of my penis, and looked up toward my face. She seemed more beautiful than anything I had ever seen in my life, she looked like a lovely little angel.

I eased down onto her and our bodies pressed together and the wetness from her breasts felt warm and delicious against my chest. I wrapped both my arms around my daughter and squeezed her tight.

The smell of my cum was thick and luscious.

We were holding each other so close, and both of us were so emotional, and somehow, it allowed us to hug even tighter. It was like we had become one perfect melding of love. Oh God, it was delicious.

She whispered, "Thank you Daddy, I love what we did, I love it, I love it SO much."

I kissed her gently on the forehead.

Then I said, "I feel a little funny that I said what I said."
 She asked, "What? When?"

"When I said all that stuff just now, that dirt stuff. I was really excited and I couldn't help it.'

Carrie kind of gasped and told me, "Oh no, I loved it. I really loved it when you said all that."

Hearing her say that, a feeling washed over me. It was a delirious sense of peace. My daughter and I had done something so perfectly loving and joyous.

Then Carrie softly asked, "Daddy, can I say something?"

"Of course Baby, anything."

She said, "Uhhmm, I feel a little bit embarrassed that I..." And she trailed off into a nervous silence.

I said, "What is it? It's okay."

"Well, it's just, I feel a little bit funny that I get so wet like I do, I can't help it."

I pulled her warm body in close and said, "Carrie, don't you dare feel bad, I love that you get so wet, I think it's beautiful."

She seemed immediately relieved and said, "Oh Daddy, thank you for saying that, it feels SO wonderful knowing that you like it."

I said, "I love it. It's, well, it's really arousing for me that you get so wet."

She replied earnestly, "Oh God, thank you..."

It was obvious she was drinking in my praise, so I went on.

I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Carrie, when you climaxed, and when you squirted like you did, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life."

As I spoke I firmly caressed her smooth back.

She cooed a soft, "Really?"

"Carrie, please listen to me..."

And then I slid my hand down her sweaty back to her smooth bottom. She snuggled in closer and let out a contented, "Mmmmm..."

I went on, "When you were on top of me, and you squirted, all over me, That was the most turned-on and excited I've ever been, about anything, ever."

She hugged me tighter and whispered, "Daddy, can I tell you something?"

"Yes Baby..."

"I loved it when..."

"Tell me."

My daughter cautiously spoke, "I loved watching, when you, had your orgasm, I loved it so much."

I thought about how close my cock was to her face when I was cumming all over her breasts, and I remembered how amazed she looked.

I spoke softly, "I loved it too. I thought it was beautiful."

Then she quietly spoke in a calm confident voice, "Daddy, I don't understand why, but it felt so amazing watching you cum all over my little boobs."

"Oh Carrie, I adore your little breasts, so it felt so exciting for me that you would let me do that."

"Daddy, can I ask you something else?"

"Anything."

"Earlier today, when we were swimming, were you looking at my boobs weren't you?"

I replied, "Yes. You looked absolutely beautiful. I tried not to stare, but I just couldn't help it."

"I thought so. It felt nice that you were looking, because I worry that they are too small."

I needed to praise her, "Oh baby, don't you worry, I love your breasts. Really, they are perfect."

She replied with a soft, "Mmmmm..."

"Carrie, I was so excited that you let squirt my cum on them. I was such a beautiful way to show my love, and meant so much more to me because they are just so little and perfect."

"Oh Daddy, that makes me feel so wonderful."

We were both quiet for a long time, the closeness and the warmth felt absolutely mystical.

Then, in the softest whisper she said, "Daddy, we fucked, you and I, we really did it."

Hearing her say that, I eased my mouth toward hers and I gently kissed her. The sensation was tender and warm. I opened my mouth and let my tongue slowly moving across my baby's lips. She put her tongue against mine, and they slid around against each other. I was lost in a delicious feeling of perfect love.

davidmcman
davidmcman
122 Followers