I Love Nashville!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four bodies were glistening with sweat. It was fucking hot in that atrium! I could tell by their breathing that our new friends were about to explode. I thought my next move would send them over the edge.

I slowed my thrusts. "Dana, baby, how would you like my cock up your ass?"

She released a cock from her mouth and breathlessly purred, "Mmmmmm, yes, please, I'd love to have your cock up my ass! I love it in the ass!" The two stranger's jaws dropped in unison.

She went back to pleasuring the two throbbing cocks that were in her face. I pulled out of her gash and pushed the head of my cock against her rosebud, bringing a gasp from Dana. Her ass was slick from sweat and her own juices that had run down into it from the activities that had already taken place tonight. I pushed the head past her sphincter and slid it in, balls deep. Dana let loose with a muffled yelp of sheer pleasure.

A few pumps of my pole into her ass was all Mr. Married needed to see. Dana had Blondie's cock in her mouth while stroking Mr. Married when he replaced Dana's hand with his own, gave a couple of firm strokes, and "Mmmmmmmmmfuck!" A stream of thick jizz shot out of his hose, hitting a surprised Dana square in the cheek. A second rope shot out, shooting across the top of her head and down the side, running a line in her hair down to her ear. She released Blondie and wrapped her lips around Mr. Married before he could fire another stream onto her, taking it down her throat instead.

She bobbed her head a few times on his softening pole when Blondie grabbed her by her hair, pulling her off of his friend and holding her face in front of his throbbing cock with one hand while stoking it with the other. She opened her mouth waiting for him to fire his load.

The first shot blasted out of him like water from a fire house, hitting her just above the lip and then into her mouth, flooding it with his cum. A second just as forceful stream shot out, glancing off of her cheek and into her hair, which was the only thing that kept me from taking on friendly fire. She wanted to wrap her mouth around him but he wouldn't allow it, still holding her back by her hair. A third round shot out, hitting her in the chin and down her neck. He finally released her, allowing her to take him into her mouth before he could paint her face any further.

As she sucked Blondie dry, her own orgasm was building. I gave her a couple of more firm, deep thrusts in her ass and she exploded. She released Blondie from her mouth, but still had a firm grip on his cock and another hand on his hip for balance.

"Ohhhhhhhhh FUCK! Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop fucking my ass! Ughhhhhhhh yes!" Her entire body convulsed, her legs were trembling. The only thing that was keeping her from collapsing to the ground was my cock in her ass.

She moaned, groaned, and cursed as I continued to pump her ass full of cock. When her body finally stopped quivering I pulled out of her ass.

"Come on, Dana, on your knees! You know what I like."

She dropped to her knees, cupped her incredible tits together, and looked lustfully into my eyes. I had my pulsing cock in my hand, stroking it furiously, looking down on her cum covered face, two stranger's cum dripping off of her chin onto her tits.

My balls tightened, my body tensed, my head threw back. "UghhhhhhhhFUCK!"

Spunk shot out of my rod, covering the top of her tits with hot, white cum. A second rope shot out, covering what was missed with the first stream. Dana replaced my hand with hers and impaled her face with my pulsing member, my hips bucking my cock into her throat. She bobbed her head and stroked with her hand in unison, giving me a blowjob and a hand job at the same time, squeezing every drop of goodness from my balls.

I finally regained control of my body and withdrew from the warmth of her mouth. Panting, I looked at the two strangers who were tucking their limp dicks back into their pants. I shook my head and whistled "Whew!"

"Dude, that was fucking amazing," Blondie said.

"Amazing!" Mr. Married said. I couldn't help but wonder how long it had been since he'd gotten a blow job. "Best trip ever!" It had been awhile was my guess.

"Yup, definitely made a dull trip more interesting," Blondie said, nodding his head.

Dana looked up at them, still in a drunken haze. She wiped cum from her chin and sucked it clean. "Mmmmmmm, that was fun," she purred.

"Guys, it was fun, but I think this is where we say adieu and go our separate ways," I said.

"Ummmm, yes, I think you're right," Blondie said. "You all enjoy the rest of your stay," he chuckled, as he and his buddy turned and walked away.

I helped Dana to her feet. She was a cum covered mess. I pulled my pants and underwear up and tucked my lizard back into his cage. Dana began to gather her clothes off of the ground. At that moment we heard hoots, hollers, and clapping.

We looked at each other with "What the fuck?" looks on our faces and looked around. I looked up and there, on four of the fourth floor balconies, were several young men on each balcony, clapping and hollering in approval of what they had just witnessed. A few of them had phones out, recording everything for posterity. I gave a sarcastic salute and a wink. Dana smiled, lifted a tit to her mouth, and took several licks of cum off of them. The hooting and hollering got even louder. Shouts of "I love you!" and "Me next!" could be heard.

I looked at Dana and grabbed her arm. "Get dressed, I think it's time to get out of here."

She quickly slipped into her dress and threw her shirt over her cum covered tits. As we walked she was scooping cum from her face and licking it clean. She had cum in her hair and cum on her chest. We walked past a security guard on the way out of the atrium. He did a double take but said nothing. We walked through the lobby of the hotel, back to the elevators that would take us back to our room.

Dana awoke the following morning with a headache and flashes of what had happened the previous night. Her body was sore. She asked me about the previous night, maybe she had just dreamt it. She told me about her "dream" and I told her, no, it actually happened, and filled in the blanks. There were a lot of "No I didn't!" and just as many "Yeah, you really did." She couldn't believe it. I told her I thought it was hot as hell.

We drove home later that day. We haven't spoken about it since. I've searched for the video that the mean on the balcony took but I haven't found it. Yet. Nothing even close to that night in Nashville has been repeated since.

I think it's time to plan another trip to Nashville. Yee haw!

12