All Comments on 'I Loved Her Too Much to Leave Her'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not one...

working brain cell between these animals

gasmuse77gasmuse77over 13 years ago
Acceptance

Very much liked the "turn-about is fair play" twist of events conclusion...very nice touch...dare say not very many men have the capacity to set aside their ego and be so open-minded...even though obviously a cuckold story, an underlying premise seems to be the yin & yang between opposite sides of the coin: Jealously and loving acceptance... this gentleman's actions might be characterized as pragmatism rather than mindless pedestal adoration...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cohabitation 101

There are many types and forms of human male-female relationships, of which marriage is one. I suppose the arrangement you describe here has some characteristics similar to marriage, but it needs a name of its own to distinguish it from that "sacred" union. How about something like "cohabitation with non-exclusive rights of fornication"?. Fun story, though.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
I understand

Fun story, it reminded me of what my then wife and I like to call our hippie days back in the 70's. Life goes on and some things get outgrown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Great story if they were dogs, hopefully this author won't have kids and pass on her wonderful genes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent!

G,

Excellent effort. Imaginative and provocative at the same time.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong conclusion

you loved her to much to leave her

she loved you to little to stay with just you

or cant you really read what is going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent???

Any time Matt Moreau ( the King of Cuck Writers ) says a story is "Excellent" you know it sucks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
men lose respect for you as writer and person

your writing is of a mentally retard.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Missed Opportunity

All right, I knew it was a cuckold story when I read it, but I read it anyway. I don't really like this theme, but I believe stories should be graded based on their own terms. And, frankly, this story was well written. You did a credible job of painting a wife with absolutely no clue about the impact of her actions on her marriage.

Yet, in making her psyche credible, you made the husband shallow. He was willing to tolerate the serial adultery because he "loves her so much" and the sex is really good. This begs the question: Why does he love her so much, and how can he even perform during the "hot periods" when she's cheating on him knowing what underlies the periods of hot sex? I mean, you paint him out as being hurt by the affairs, but you turn around and have him doing very little about them and, without going into his thoughts, apparently enjoying the benefits of that which seems to tear him apart.

The real problem I have with story, though, is the ending. Certain things characterize solid stories. Obviously, an understanding of the rules of English, good dialogue and description, and credible characterizations. All of that is present here, and I think this is a solid story. I disagree with MattM, though, in his characterization that this is an excellent story. The reason? Because in excellent stories the characters learn from their mistakes, or develop and execute a plan, that solves the problem presented at the beginning of the story. That did not happen here.

Instead, by the end of this story, the wife--who had previously not understood the impact of her actions on her husband and who told her husband he could fool around, too, because she knew the marriage would be safe either way--was extremely hurt by his actions. To make it worse, the husband apologized--fucking APOLOGIZED!!!--to her. Are you kidding me? This was the perfect opportunity to turn the tables and make her see that his actions with Bev are identical to her actions with Stan and the others. In other words, he could have finally driven home the point that her adultery was destroying him and, maybe, the marriage. This didn't happen, though.

I agree that the author is free to plot her story however she wishes, but the basics of storywriting still hold true for everyone. Here, if LynnGKS wished to leave us with the notion that the wife would continue cheating and the husband continue taking it, then why did she bother introducing the element that the wife would NOT tolerate the same behavior from the husband? By doing so, and then leaving the story where she did, no problems were solved. Wife is going to continue fucking around on him, and husband is going to continue sucking it up.

Most of the torch-the-bitch commenters would be pissed off either way, but that doesn't mean it still wouldn't have been a far better story on its own terms had LynnGKS properly used the plot devices she herself introduced into her story.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Beautifully spun tale. Your a top notch writer and I'm looking forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lynn if Rehnquist says its man hating story -- it is.

come lynn stop already. We know you married badly and got fucked over in your divorce. enough already..... jesus

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
why?

..."And as I sat there in the study, thinking about our lives together, I suddenly realized that I loved her too much -- too much to leave her...."

WHY? what about the wife was so great?

in YOUR story the wife doesnt understand the idea-- even in the abstract -- of betrayal

she doesnt get monogamy at all. Or fidelity.

She has No problem lying her ass off all thet time.

she doesnt see that her serial might even upset her husband.

so WHY did her love her so much? lynn I dont think I am being unreasonable here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No surprise...

Lisa gets to have 3 separate affairs, and Bobby isn't supposed to object, since that would mean he's jealous, and Lisa hates jealous men. But, Bobby needs to end his "affair" with Sue, immediately, because THAT makes LISA feel sick to her stomach! And, to top it all off, it appears that Lisa is incapable of making the connection that, if SHE feels that way, about Bobby and Sue, then Bobby probably felt that way about her and Christopher, and her and Stan, and her and Roger.

Is it any wonder, then, that the author's profile lists an 0ver-40 woman who's divorced? She obviously believes what she writes, and her list of submitted stories contains mostly tales of women cuckolding husbands.

(I guess she didn't luck out and marry a wimp who'd take her crap and keep running back to her with his tail between his legs, like she wanted.)

Oh - for the person who posted that anonymous comment about calling this sort of relationship "cohabitation with non-exclusive rights of fornication"? Cuckolding is a whole lot simpler, and it's far easier to say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Light and entertaining

a super read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
God bless the husband of the

author, if at all she is married. With a wife like her what husband would need enemies.

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
Good read

A good read. Another different take on the cheating wife. keep up the good work.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
A well written tale

about an unrealistic premise. I admire your talent for writing and spinning a yarn. But personally I couldn't believe your characters. As others have said, there was no solution to problems and the husband actions didn't ring true.

You didn't take advantage of plot lines that you had set up.

A good read though, well paced and dramatic at times. I guess I'm too much old school to agree with the characters actions and I'm sort old fashion where marital fidelity is concerned.

A good story but not one I totally enjoy. But thanks for you hard work.

woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not bad!

Thanks for sharing. Ohio, USA

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
A good story about mentally ill people

Lisa is a mentally ill person. In her mind it appears that a husband who objects to her affairs is "jealous" and she just can't tolerate jealousy. Translation: I just can't stand someone trying to hold me accountable for my actions. This is a child's world view. Lisa KNOWS that what she is going is unacceptable. She hides her affairs from Bobby because she knows they are unacceptable. She also dances around the reality of her affairs by classifying her husband's response as jealousy. She sounds oh so reasonable when she is asked about tolerating her husband also having some quality time with another woman. "Why would it matter?", she says. But the first time it actually happens she is devastated. Apparently it does matter. Again this is a child's emotional response, I can do certain things but no one else can. Bobby is in denial as to his wife's behavior. I would have no problem with a wife having a dinner with a male friend. But when her behavior changes so obviously I would be wondering why. Especially the second time around. Finally he is forced to confront the truth and he finds out his wife is an unrepentant slut with no sense of loyalty. She can do what ever she wants as long as she eventually comes home to hubby (a safe harbor). Supposedly he can as well but we find out that isn't true. What Bobby decides is that he wants to remain married to a child. I guess it's his decision. He can easily tell when she starts an affair. He can usually catch her at home in the guest bedroom. He can try to hook up with the other guy's wife for a little of his own fun (maybe for longer next time)(BTW Roger's reaction is hilarious, being furious at his wife for doing just what he was doing). While her affair is going on his wife is happier and more sexually responsive. I guess if you can get your head wrapped around all of it, it's not too bad a life. The only thing to worry about is that children do things impulsively. What does he do when she decides to move on. She has no deep sense of loyalty, it's all about what SHE wants. If I was him I would be well prepared for a divorce at some point. Time to shelter the assets. OH, no kids thank you. Children shouldn't be having children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If that is love

I hope to hell I never find Love.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
He Loved her?

Really? And she really 'loved' him? is that what this story was all about? Sorry but love like this is not love for either of them.

But nice try. I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Thanks

These two people deserve HIV , period . The faster they are off the planet the better it will be .

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Good read

Nice to see you have a hubby react with some realistic balls, I'd like to believe a mans love can transcend a wires betrayal, even with this misguided wife. His solution was effective.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
nice story with a different angle

Enjoyed this story. I've got to see what else you've written in the Loving Wives category.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
I have to go with Harry in VA on this one.

As Harry pointed out, What the hell is so great about this woman that he still loves her?!

Sometimes I think people have no idea what love is or is not.

Does she cook and clean? NO.

Did she buy him a new Beemer complete with the title and insurance? NO.

Does she fuck his eyeballs crossed at any other time except when she has a lover? NO! In fact, you get the impression that sex is kind of sporadic and vanilla except when she has a new dick.

Is she a great mother? NO!

Is she rich and a great sugar momma? Again, NO!!

Is she a person of compassion and a reliable friend and companion? NO!

Is she at least discrete and concerned about his/her reputation in the community? NO!

So what the hell is there to love about her?

The author failed miserably to make the case of "I love her to much to leave her". This should have been titled " I am too co-dependent and lack any self respect so I can't leave her."

The husband is a dumb ass and deserves everything he gets...or doesn't.

Chagrined

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
asshole

what a fucking asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Haven't read the story

but saw Chagrined's comment and had to laugh. Chided the author for not understanding what love is, and then displayed the checklist of qualities that an apparatnly normal person (like charined) would go through before falling in love with someone. I have to say, based on my experience, that is exactly how we choose who we love.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Perhaps you should add more words to an already lengthy title.

I Lover Her too Much to Leave Her, But I Disliked Her Too Much to Keep Her Around. It seems possible to love someone even after they have shit upon you, but it makes them very difficult to like, and there is a world of difference. If you can only have one, go for "like", especially if what these two have is love. You write very well and enjoy stirring things up. You hit a nerve with most men with this story. We men may seem insecure, but men will do anything for a woman they love, if they get respect from her. This story was fun for you, but created some angst among us guys. That probably does not surprise you. It was the husband's actions, reactions, and lack of action that upset most male readers, even more than the wife.

Miguel59Miguel59over 13 years ago
Cuckold becomes the cuckolder

Loved it. People don't understand the power of love and what a person will tolerate in the name of love. Even after having a taste of her own medicine she won't change. And he'll overlook this huge flaw in an otherwise great wife. Love is illogical.

energystarenergystarover 13 years ago
The lack of action is believable ...

at least to me. I know couples who sort of have the same deal. Just do not let me find out. Both men and woman. Sort of like if I do not see it, it is not there. They may not like it, but it is there. My musician friends would fuck like mad on the road and the wives pretty much knew and did not look too hard. The wife is portrayed, she is a sociopath. Not meant an insult but she fits the description. Almost how nothing is real if it does not effect her. The husband is a lot more self assured than me. People say he is a wimp, but he wants her (not sure why). It is his decision , but he does not seem to care what others think or at least not much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done!

As usual on here, writers who try to make a point subtly somehow get 'bad press'. I can't believe that so many readers here just don't 'get it' when they read a story. So well done, five stars. Keep them coming ... so to speak!

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
What's good for the Goose....

The payuback was great! In this case, the wife told him he could, and he called her on it. Tit for tat. It probably tauch her a lesson, and Bobby know the signs to look for, if Lisa starts up again.

Simple49erSimple49erover 13 years ago
Why is it

that the characters in these stories - other than not seeming very realistic - always sound so stupid. Matt Moreau is one of the best a this. Surprisingly the writers are often very good technically both in developing a plot and in just writing. But when the characters start to talk, it is as if they have IQ's less than 70. If their neighbors could just hear the conversations and listen in to their thoughts. THey would be howling. I guess that is the nature of the cuckold story. These are just stupid people that think love just makes it all better. Give the husband a sucker for his mouth and let the wife vomit her excuses. Obviously, intelligence is not necessary for sex or a happy marriage: or maybe it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

There's nothing to like about this fiasco called a marriage. How could she profess to love her husband and did what she did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What the fuck

Lame, what the fuck, a waste of good time to read this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You should write about something you know about...

its so obvious that you know absolutely NOTHING about basic human nature, or the male perspective... your story is a waste of time and effort, all it manages to do is piss off your reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't understand

The rationale behind staying married eludes me. He admits how much it hurts every time she strays and admits she will not stop. Simple, she cares more about her selfish pleasure more than hurting her husband. In any place but your story that ends a marriage. Obviously not written by a MAN.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
You failed miserably....

....at this latest attempt to make nonsense out of a marriage. Harry barely got aroused and I can't honestly say this was any sadder than any other of your tales, often witty and well written but always tediously similar in intent. If you can't even inspire invective in Harry, or an outraged psychotic indignancy in me why bother posting it, it won't even catch flies. I'll have to be content with a good chuckle thanks to Bobbi's post. "Outgrow" indeed. I'm glad society let me "outgrow" my indulgence in GTA.

morris53morris53over 13 years ago
Very Good Story!

I appreciated this story. It isn't finished though. I can relate to the husband. You can only put soooooo much crap in a bucket until it overflows. Then you must either empty the bucket or remove the source of input. In any case, you still end up with some of the crap on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rehnquist is wrong.

He/She says that in an excellent story... some arbitrary rules must be met. While that's vaguely true in some sense the only REAL rule is that the reader is moved by the story, plus or minus. Bottom line is that you read the story, start to finish, and were moved enough to pass on a comment. Ergo the story was 'good'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why the stuck record of male humiliation writer?

A 42 year old divorcee writer has horrible pain due to being hurt by a man or men so she feels that constant male humiliation is her way of coping.<P>

54 stories later she has pissed off all the real people not into her over & over repetitious broadcasts of male self disrespect.<P>

53 self cuck stories with negative scoring & comments and still the pain drives her. Why is that writer?

Tis a Sad display of what doesn't work for her serious character defect.<P>

Instead get some help little sick one and use your talents on another subject - like First Time.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Good Read!!!

Lynn the story teller should have been the wife. And you would have broke the worlds record of anonymous comments. Great story. "Thank You"

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Good thing she

Was not married to me . I would have no problem killing her and dumping her body in an undocumented mine shaft . Living in cochise county AZ for so many years , I know of several , the body would never be found . Plus as pointed out , she is a sociopath . He is a spineless vagina with no self respect .

You people wonder why Islam is the fastest growing religion world wide ?

they look at people like that !

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
But Anonymous, you seem to have misread me

Sorry, but storytelling--at least compelling storytelling--does have arbitrary rules. They're not so arbitrary, though, when you think about them. I agreed the story was good in that it was well written. It was not excellent, though, because there's really no solution to the problem. It's like reading a murder mystery, learning all about the crime and it's horrible impact on the lives of others, and at the end never solving the murder and none of the collateral victims are any better. What's so good about that? Where's the satisfaction for the reader if the problem--the murder--is presented, but never fixed.

Likewise, here the problem is presented. She's cheating, it tears him apart, and at the end she's still going to cheat and he's still going to be torn apart. With the basic she's cheating/it tears him apart start, the only solutions that come to mind are that he either (a) learns to accept it or (b) she has an epiphany and quits. Or, of course, neither (a) nor (b), in which case they get divorced. Those are moving story lines.

There's a difference between seeing a glaring fault in a story and posting a comment and being genuinely moved enough, either good or bad, to post a comment. Please note that my comment was neither. The reason? Frankly, the failure to solve the dilemna left me unmoved in either direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a wimp!

The wife practically makes a cuckold of him and all he does is silently accept it for he loves her.

I can say some mumbo jumbo but what will be the point. I cant be in an open marraige type of situation. I wont stand for it. I even cant be friends with person involved in an open marriage type of situation.

I would have thought the wife would learn her lesson but I think not. Bobby should really cut her loose. She will just end up hurting him over and over again.

rjordanrjordanover 13 years ago
Hilarious

Hilarious story well told. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Predictable and pathetic from this author-is the norm.

Similar to the other garbage - wimp-ass male characters and one hell of a man-hating author to boot. Piss poor combination for anyone who actually give a rats ass about this fucked up effort.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Um, I'm glad I skipped to the comments first, and didn't read the story. The very title made me know the ending though, and seeing the comments, I was right about it. Oh well, better next time, Lynn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love ?

Hers for herself? roger? husband? whom? Twit should leave and take up with Bev. She has a double standard, and he get less and puts up with her more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

There is love and there is stupidity. So she gets to have affairs and act like it is no big deal but gets a little taste of her deception and it makes her sick? Seriously that woman is warped. And he is a fool to stay with her. Only a matter of time before she brings home some disease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
vicious cycle

He needed to get off that track, going round with the 'normal' to 'gidy' and 'back'. Let Bev take Roger to divorce court and get him there too, and she's got an alternative to him. There must be an end to the vicious cycle, and Lisa is more than capable of taking care of her needs, without him. No longer supports a slut and no longer a need to have trust issues with Lisa.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Great story! I rated it 5*****.

People have the right to choose whatever lifestyle they wish provided they are not directly harming anyone. I may disapprove but I don't have the right to enforce my beliefs and lifestyle on others. Therefore, I cannot be critical of the wife. She let him know the score when he first attempted to give her his frat pin.

For the same reason, I cannot be critical of the husband since he has the right to accept her knowing that she is going to fuck other men. To him her fucking other men is bad. However, he accepts the bad because, for him, the good outweighs the bad.

Since she let her husband know up front, I cannot see how that is directly harming him since it was his choice to accept her as she is or else to not accept her and look for another wife. Also, she is not directly harming the other wives since she never make any agreement that she would not fuck their husbands. Now the husbands may be violating their marriage oaths and thereby harming their wifes. However, that is not her responsibility.

Therefore, as I see it, they are two people making lifestyle choices that they have the right to make. That is, she has the right to marry and and let her husband know that she will fuck other men and he has the right to accept that in order to marry her he must accept that she gets to fuck other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
here's a plan

way I see it, next time his wife gets the urge to go play outside, he should get two playmates of his own. repeat as necessary. either that or dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWornoutcock likes it?

Kind of says it all, don't it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
WACC story to the tenth power

Another author that loves to be a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Aw, isn't that cute...

Aw, isn't that cute? HueDogg has learned an acronym. What a white trash loser.

You did great, LynnGKS, as always. Ignore the dog turds like Hue. You don't have to step on them.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ACCEPTANCE OF CHEATING IS A HABIT

and its not that the cant change....he wont, TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
That's why God created AIDS

To cull Skanks like her from the Female Heard of Human Beings that are not being human

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
There is no such thing as loving her too much,

when she steps over the line to being a worthless slut, its time to cut your losses and move on.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
thy name is wimp

Thy name is wimp. Another cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

clearly a double standard there - but she can't be replaced with someone easily better than her, including loyalty and such? Only redemptive thing was his action with bev, but still the atitude not to leave the cheating wench.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a stupid story and a put down to husbands, unless they are real wimps. He should quit have sex wiht Lisa because obviously she did not care if she got a diease and gave it to her husband. The he shoud have got a hold of the AIDS virus or found a degenerat that had AIDS and either injected her with it ,or had the man have sex with her , even if it had to be forced , so she would get AIDS and DIE A SLOW PAINFUL LONELY DEATH

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very hot tongue in cheek story.

Creative and a sexy look at selective swinging. It was more fun when the Cucked husband and wife decided to take actio. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 stars

i enjoyed reading the story. it is not explicit but keeps you glued to the pages nevertheless. i had fun reading it.

the plot is quite possible, not in every detail but things like that happen to people we know & to many of us more than we are aware of

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Negative comments from kids who have never loved anything...

or anyone.

5* read. Thank you.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

protecting your woman and her pussy is what a MAN does, a wimp accepts she is a cheating cunt. you have to gove it to lynn she is a man hating what ever and she makes all of the men in her stories wimps. she does a good job at it but that does not change the fact they are wimps. but done confuse reality and dumping a cheating cunt with a story - wimps stay married to whores and share the pussy, men dont.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cantgetany

Real men like you beat their wives don't they.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maybe.

I guess some people do stay together regardless, but they seem to deserve each other. Personally, I'd kick the cheating bitch to the curb.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

"For Lisa, sex was a form of social gratification -- a "high" that made her unusually happy." True, with the exception of sex with her husband, which never made her high and bubbly.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

if you are a woman writing about love i am disappointed that you dont know more about it. i would like to see your talents worked with a cheating husband and a loving wife that finds a man that loves and wants her. give it a shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dummies

And they love them too much to leave them? Why would you stay with someone who had so little respect and love for you? And then you're going to have dinner with them? Get a clue, get a divorce and find someone who REALLY loves you. What a crock.

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago

Some people just don't get it. It is just a STORY people!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Of course it is a story but people have been commenting about characters and the stories since the beginning of time, just because it is porn does not mean people cannot comment. Pick up a trade paper and see what they say about movies and books and plays. Get over yourself.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
It's a GOOD story; it's LIFE

Life means different things to different people; no two people respond to the same history with same furtire path of resistance. I like the story and I don't think I "could allow" or be a party to some bad habits. But I do appreciate an approach to salvage what can be a "known" valuable partner with some rehab. It's is a good read and support your writing. 5 STARS

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
I'm Sorry

I can't believe the last comment. It's life? Being cheated on by a wife who doesn't believe it is betrayal but when confronted with the same situation she freaks? And he won't leave because he loves her? Come on. I guess children are impossible now. Who would be the father? Back to the last comment. I see that you are an over 60 swinger. I call that lack of life. Just my opinion. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Different

The perfect sexual sociopath! It does sound like she was telling the truth about her reaction to the flip-flop where Sweetie is cheated on! She may not have realized, until it happened, how much it hurt, but she was ready to go out and party with Hubby very soon afterwards! This is an interesting take, perhaps unique, on what is considered to be a personality disorder! I like the dilemma Hubby has, where his sex life is much better whenever his Sweetie is being double-dipped!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would have been better

if he had thrown the jealousy angle back in her face. "sure, I started fucking Bev about the same time as you've been fucking Roger. Don't tell me you're JEALOUS sweetie!!!" Of course, he had his red flags waved in front of his face well before the marriage began, so it somehow makes it easier to NOT pity the poor bastard. Frankly though, I'm curious enough to see how these new revelations changed Lisa, if at all. I agree that her personality was such that she would continue to cheat on him forever, but is it possible that her having to confront her own jealousy issues might change her thinking, at least a little bit?? It should, even if it is to love and appreciate what she has in him as a husband even more. While this is a woman I never would have married, I almost can see the case for them staying together. But that is only if she remembers to love him above all others and not take him for granted. There was not enough in this story to tell us if that would be the case or not, so it is hard to decide if staying together is the right choice, or if it just dooms them to further heartache, embarrassment, and a split that he had tried to avoid but eventually just couldn't. Since this is a LynnGKS story, that will be after she hooks up with a bull who turns her on to humiliation and submissive cuckoldry. For his sake, I hope he sees the light well before then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Engaging story

I gav this story a five even though I do not like cuck stories and didn't really like the ending. Given her reaction to his response with Bev, I would have preferred him telling her that he would do the same with every partner of her paramour, and if he couldn't he would find a substitute. He shouldn't let her operate from a double standard. One of your commenters also raised the issue of children. I guess that raising that issue might be critical to the course of the marriage. The five was because the story was well-written and grabbed me. I think I might have liked it to have been a bit more graphic, but I didn't really miss it. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*

It seems to me you started the story with one guiding idea, which you changed half way through. However your story is not strange, life is strange. there are as many different stories as people. As a rule the wife in your stories is a keeper who can make 2 men happy (OK, 2 at a time). This one is lacking something.

The story was not as erotic as i expected from you. However, I remain your fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3 1/2 stars

:-)

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
You made him appear pathetic...

...she&Acirc;&acute;s simply a whore, mentally retarded and with neither concern for nor knowledge about what a marriage is supposed to be.She keeps lying on being confronted to the last moment. She knows of her wrongdoing and his probable reaction, - doesn&Acirc;&acute;t fit with her claim to love him, I believe. How could he tolerate that? No love shown, just convenience. Friendship with benefits...until one day a nice little STD is passed around. Too far from reality for my taste..unless he were happy being her cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
*****

5 stars

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
A CUCK LIKE HIM NEVER USES MIRRORS

too many tattoos on his forehead. TK U MLJ LV NV

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Entertaining

I liked Bev's &quot;peewee&quot; thing. It would be great to see a sequel where Lisa catches on to the situation and stops; maybe her husband can't stop. Heh.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
You Know

I don't care for the idea of a promiscuous wife being upset that her husband is getting some also. Actually I can't see how a husband stays with a cheating wife. Especially one who does it regularly. So in fantasyland this tale could work. Nothing more to say.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Agree with some...

I agree with some...This could happen only in fantasyland...so I vote like that 2*...

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

I liked it very much, Thats what I would do as well. Except I wouldnt stop when asked. I would stop when I was done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LYNNGKS IS A GOOD WRITER WHO HAS HER (HIS) OWN STYLE; SHE (HE) TENDS TO EXPLORE WHAT GOES ON IN EACH SPOUSE'S PSYCHE IN MARRIAGE WHERE 2 IS NOT ENOUGH

Over the years i myself gradually became aware first of my voyeur side and then of an irresistible urge to share my wife. Many of LynnGKS's stories struck a chord & brought back, refreshed some fond but fading memories.

There are more than 7 billion people on Earth & that many different stories.

Relationships change over the years. People change over the years.

LynnGKS need not be scientifically right as to causes & psychodynamics of being a cuckold or cheating wife but her (his) effort deserves respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good stuff

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Guys a PUSSY

Divorce her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anon 08/25/15 hit the nail on the head eith his (her) comment

I let my my best friend fuck my wife and we all lived happily ever after.

The 3 of us spent a week in a secluded cottage in Quebec (Canada).

SORRY! CORRECTION:

My wife was all over my best friend because his wife had just left him. She called it "consolation" or "to lift his spirits". I was present all along.

Nude sun bathing during the day revealed his impressive dick.

She asked me in front of him whether it was OK with me if he applies the sun screen lotion on her back. I said it was fine. After my friend was done with her upper back she told him to proceed onto her bare ass and the back of her legs. When she noticed he was getting hard, she said:

"Don't feel bad or embarassed that you got aroused, it's totally natural. I will take it as a compliment. You are among close friends..." Then she added, "You agree with me, honey, don't you?"

"Yes i do."

They danced tango and similar stuff in the evening. He stopped hiding his hard-on...

What was going on between them was less and less naïve and more and more yhe real McCoy: it was a prelude to a fling, it had all sexual undertones of a date when a couple can't wait for the oportunity to be alone.

I was elated, mesmerized, in a zombi-like state of bliss, i felt i was levitating two-three inches above the surface. AND I WAS SEXUALLY AROUSED MORE THAN EVER BEFORE. I DISCOVERED THE FULL POWER OF A HITHERTO-HIDDEN SIDE OF MYSELF & WAS GLAD I DID.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you can I might as well

If this is what passes as a story then I might as well throw some crap together too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would have been better off to tell Lisa you would quit fucking Bev, but if she ever fucked another man you would kill her and the bastard she was fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
People Disappear In My Area For Less

I don't understand men who think they can have sex with another man's wife but he is ready to kill if another man is having sex with his neglected wife. And I don't understand women who fool around until they are caught. Then they have the nerve to say no harm was done until the husband found out. By doing this they are transferring the blame from cheating wife to suspicious husband. I have a solution. That's what guns are made for. People disappear all the time.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
If he love's her taht much, he has no self respect

I guess they will never have kids, which is a good thing. As long as they stay childless, they can do whatever stupid things they want. Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

Trust me guys, a cheating wife can turn you on so much more than a faithful one.

Luckily for me my cheating wife left me for her lover. I would've stayed with her for at least an other year or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pathetic cuckolds

Always lose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Aliens

It makes total sense. These are aliens. From a different galaxy. Or humans who haven't yet figured out that they need therapy. Bad. Or maybe an episode of Love American Style, where deranged Hollywood writers attempt to normalize their insane inability to sustain healthy relationships. Maybe with input from Harvey Weinstein. Ya, that's it! Lol!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous