All Comments on 'I Make Kelly Mine Ch. 01'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To be continued...

... soon, I hope! A marvellous story, hot and well-told - a BDSM classic if ever I saw one.

Thank you - 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What they ^-^ said. Looking forward to chapter 2.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
So

To be clear

You took a vanilla woman who had shown an interest in playing, gave her a contract with a safe word, gagged her and then beat her with a belt 25 times...her first ever experience of punishment...thus nullifying her ability to safe word as no non verbal safety net given.....and all of it you claim to be true .

No wonder the lifestyle gets a bad name.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
MJ

On this opinion we can dance together in the moonlight--but alas for you, not skyclad.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Masterfuljim's comment

This is fiction written in the first person. Aspects of this are based on real encounters (which is pretty much true of all fiction). All of my past experiences have been consensual, and discussed beforehand. I have never had a bad experience, and never had less than 10 sessions with any partner. That being said: the section you refer to could possibly stand some editing to fix the point you brought up. I may end up doing this, and re-posting it.

elisebeeelisebeealmost 10 years ago
Reads like an old misogynist

Especially when you layer in your bio.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Reading because....

I am reading this because Soppingwetpanties posted a story from Kelly's POV. I figured it would make more sense to read the original first. However, you about lost me when he went in and drank the 2 glasses of water because I knew what was coming eventually. If in the next chapter, you have him piss in her mouth (or on her face again) or shit on her, I won't be reading anymore of your stories. I like BDSM stories but not when extreme cruelty and humiliation are involved. I also don't like women being called a cunt, whore or slut. To say they are acting like one, I don't have a problem with but to call them one is despicable. Just because a woman likes being dominated and used for sex doesn't make her a slut or a whore. If that were true, that would make every Dom a whore and a slut too. The cruelty and just plan meanness gives every Dom a bad name and the whole BDSM lifestyle a bad rap. You probably won't ever read this because of how old the story is but putting my POV out there anyway. No, I don't write stories. I am not here for that...I am here just to enjoy reading them. When I don't enjoy the story, I rate it accordingly and move on to a different story. I also keep a file on my computer of very offensive "writers" who I make a point of NEVER reading their stories again. I have a funny feeling, you may end up on that list but for the time being, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and read the next chapter. I only gave this one 3 stars. I hope to be able to give the next chapter more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES