I Make Kelly Mine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded up and down.

"Good. Do you think you can stand on your own?"

She nodded up and down again.

I took her gag off, and undid her cuffs.

"Put your hands behind your head."

She did as she was told. I stepped out of the bathtub.

"Turn around."

As she did this, I took a towel, moistened it with soap and water, and toweled myself down a bit. I wasn't quite ready for a shower. I then turned to her, gripped her hair, and put my palm up as if to slap her.

"You are to speak freely for a few moments. You are to say the first thing that comes into your mind. I reserve the right to punish you if I don't like it. Speak."

"I've never had an orgasm this intense before, Master. I...I don't think I like being urinated on."

"Tough. When I wish to piss on you, you will take it like a slave. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Let's clarify our arrangement further. You are my submissive little bitch to piss on. If I indicate in any way that I have a need to urinate, you are to offer yourself to be pissed on, and upon confirmation, assume the position in the tub or shower. Is that clear, Bitch?"

"Yes, Master."

"Repeat it back to me so that I know for sure."

Kelly gulped a little.

"I...I am your submissive little bitch to piss on. If you indicate in any way that you have a need to urinate, I will offer myself to be pissed on, and assume the position in the tub or shower."

"Do you have any problem with that?"

"No master."

"Good. I want you to thank me for everything I have done to you so far tonight, beginning with your inspection."

She took a few moments to gather her thoughts.

"Thank you master for, ordering me to strip and inspecting me. Thank you..."

I reached back and slapped her ass.

"I inspected you like a subservient fuck-doll. Is that understood?"

"Yes, master. Thank you master for, ordering me to strip and inspecting me like the subservient fuck-doll that I am."

"That's better. Continue."

"Thank you for showing me my position, and clarifying our contract, master. Thank you for handcuffing me like a submissive little bitch, master. Thank you for punishing me like a worthless piece of fuck-meat, Master. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to suck you off, and face-fucking me until you came in my mouth, master. Thank you for gagging me, and forbidding me to swallow your cum like the cunt that I am. Thank you for disciplining me by whipping my ass hard with your belt while I watched your sperm come down my chin. Thank you for pissing on me while I was on my knees like a worthless, submissive little slut of a slave who does not deserve the privilege. And, lastly, thank you for vibrating me to orgasm repeatedly while I was covered in your piss and sperm."

"Good. I am satisfied with that so far. I am not done with you yet. You are far too dirty for what I have in mind next. You are to clean yourself thoroughly. When you are done, put your heels and nylons back on, and assume your position in front of the table. We will then conduct a butt-fucking session."

Kelly's eyes widened at that.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"You have 15 minutes to comply."

To be continued...

12