I Met Her Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slipped into her yellow SUV and set out into the main roads of Los Angeles. The city was glorious even with the cool air of the winter coming up. Using my phone, I snapped a couple of shots to serve as a memorial for the trip. If this trip was going to go the way I thought it was, I doubted I'd remember much else.

"Ah crud. We've got a traffic jam coming up." Kaley noted as the car slipped to a halt.

"Never mind, gives me a chance to see the city."

"Yeah, you just look out of the window." Kaley said, her tone was soft not like she was upset with me but there was something else in her voice. I turned to face her and couldn't help but stare as she unzipped my fly and fished my dick out of my pants. I watched intently as she wrapped her hand around the base of my dick and slowly started to jerk me.

"Fuck me..."

"Not right now baby. But soon I promise!" Kaley said with a sing song voice as my dick got instantly hard. She slowly pumped my dick up and down, feeling every inch of my penis. As she reached the bottom of my dick, she lightly squeezed the flesh making me gasp. She started to alternate short strokes with long strokes covering every inch of my member.

"Fuck Kaley... That's so hot. I can't believe you're jerking me off!"

"I can. I'm such a naughty girl I need a good spanking soon." Kaley's hand slid down to the base of my shaft and she fished out my balls. She leant over and spat on my nuts, rubbing the spit into my balls she looked up at me and smiled a million dollar smile again.

"Fuck... Yeah, I'll have to see to that won't I?"

Kaley started to alternate fast, short strokes with slow, long strokes making sure to touch every possible nerve in my penis. Her hand would start to squeeze at my member, as she bottomed out she would squeeze the bottom before sliding up to the top and squeezing her hand tightly around the area under my dick's head.

A small trail of pre cum started to dribble out of my dick's pee hole. Kaley cooed at the sight, she moved in and scooped up some of my cum with her left index finger. Picking up the slimy substance she brought it up to her mouth and sucked it off.

"Tastes as good as I remember." Kaley beamed over at me, as she pumped my dick. "Are you going to cum soon?"

Fuck me, now she's asking?

"Yeah... Yeah I am Kaley."

"Good baby. I can't wait to see you cum again!"

My breath got heavy as she pumped my member up and down getting every inch of my member touched by her soft hand. Groaning, my eyelids flickered shut as my hips started to lift up off of the seat.

"Fuck Kaley... I'm going to cum!"

Kaley nodded and carried on pumping her right fist up and down. Groaning, I shot my load upwards. Cum tore from my member and sailed through the car, it splattered against her dashboard and started to slide down the hard material. Kaley stopped jerking me off and watched the cum roll down her car's interior. She bit on her bottom lip and moved over, kissing me on the lips she slowly broke it off and whispered to me sexily.

"Welcome to America baby."

God bless America.

***

We had arrived at the set of The Big Bang Theory and Kaley had been showing me around. Her arm had linked with mine and she had introduced me to all of the typical cast and crew before I finally had chance to meet the rest of the guys. As I started to chat with the rest of her male co-stars, Kaley planted a soft kiss on my right cheek and disappeared.

One of the directors came up to our group and explained that they needed to start shooting the extra scenes. I was escorted off to the side where I could watch the show being taped, the lights dimmed and the actor's took their positions. I sat down in the audience and

***

Nearly two hours had passed and the show had finished and most of the audience had dispersed. I was told to wait so Kaley could get her stuff and take me to her house, I walked onto set and looked around. By the side, was Jim Parsons who played Sheldon Cooper on the show. He was stuffing some items into his bag that had been laying on the table.

"Hey Jim... Did you see where Kaley went? I can't find her and she's my ride out of the studio."

Jim stood up, grabbing his bag as he did so. "Uh... I think she went to the set of Penny's bedroom. Could try there! Hey, it was really nice to meet you. Catch you later!"

With that Jim Parsons, the actor who played Sheldon Cooper PHD disappeared from sight. I looked around and followed the set of Leonard and Sheldon's apartment over to where Penny's apartment was. I found Penny's bedroom and saw the door was locked, smirking to myself I swiftly rapped on the door.

Knock, knock, knock. "Kaley." Knock, knock, knock. "Kaley." Knock, knock, knock. "Kaley."

Kaley opened the door to her bedroom and made my jaw drop. Which was pretty unusual considering what we've done together. She was wearing the typical outfit Penny would wear as pyjamas, a white tank top and a pair of pink shorts that only just covered her perfect ass. She wasn't wearing a bra and her hard nipples were pushing up against the fabric.

"Hey stud. Come on in."

I nodded and walked into Penny's bedroom. I stood at the foot of Penny's bed and watched as she closed the door and turned to face me.

"We'll have to be quiet, the team have broken for the fall now but they may still be around." Kaley then pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my waist, putting her hands on my chest she smiled and lightly rubbed my nipples. Slipping my shirt off of my chest, she leant down and planted a kiss on my chest.

"Fuck Kaley. This is so incredible!" Kaley smirked and bit on her bottom lip, looking up at me she planted a soft kiss on my lips before unbuckling my belt. Ripping it out from the loops of my jeans, she tossed it over her shoulder and started to take my pants off.

"I've never done this before. There's something about you that makes me want to be so bad and naughty!" Kaley said with a grin as she leant down and we kissed again. Her soft lips pressed against mine and our tongues mingled with each others as she started to rub her covered bottoms against my lap. I lightly sucked on her tongue as she lightly scratched my chest.

Our lips broke and her forehead rested against mine as the warm breath from both of our mouths collected in the middle. She looked down and saw my erection poking out of my jeans fly. She licked her bottom lip and fished my dick out of my boxer shorts, stroking the flesh she then tugged at her shorts and moved them to one side.

She pressed my dick against her folds and closed her eyes in sheer pleasure as my dick filled her wet insides. We both groaned in ecstasy as she pushed herself down on me.

"Oh fuck..."

Kaley smiled and nodded her head. "Yes... I've missed your big dick!"

I had missed her cunt too. I reached up and cupped her large tits through the fabric of her bed-shirt. Kaley let out a low groan as my hands squeezed her mounds, her hard nipples pressed against my palms. "Fuck... You've got such great tits Kaley. You should get an award for World's Best Tits or something."

"Just an award?" Kaley asked, looking down at me as she continued to ride me.

"I say an award? Fuck that." I struggled to engage my mind as she slammed her hips down on me. "You... Uh... You deserve a statue! Those tits... Fuck! They deserve monuments to their greatness."

Kaley laughed at my comment as she started to lift her hips up and down off of my lap. Her wet folds squeezed my member tightly as I moved my mouth up to her neck, kissing along her neck's line I traced her veins up to her jaw and then to her lips. The sound of our lips smacking against each other filled Penny's bedroom as Kaley lifted her hips up off of my shaft.

Taking one hand off of my chest, she started to tug at Penny's night shirt. Lifting it up over her tits, she lightly tweaked her right nipple making herself groan in pleasure. Almost on instinct, I latched my lips around her left nipple and sucked on it. I opened my eyes and looked up at her, when we made eye contact I bit down on the nipple. Kaley gasped in pleasure and nodded her head.

"Do that again!" She ordered me as she ran her hand through my short, brown hair. I nodded and bit down on her nipple again, not being too forceful I swapped over to her other tit making sure to coat the tip of her breast with my spit. I put my hand on her free tit and squeezed the flesh, Kaley put her hands on mine and helped me worship her skin.

"I love doing this with you. I love getting fucked by you! You fuck me so deeply you nasty boy!" Kaley groaned as she started to ride me a little faster. I could smell the scent of her sex slip into the room as we engaged in hardcore sex. I moved my hands down her sexy body to her ass that was equally deserving of an award.

"Oh fuck... Here's another contender for a monument. You've got an incredible ass!"

"I think you mentioned that last time." She said with a grin, sticking her tongue out at me. She put her hands on either side of my head and started to work her hips harder on mine. The sound of her breasts slapping against her sternum filled my ears as she threw her head back and let out a long groan crying out like an animal in heat.

"You remember the last time you fucked my ass? Fuck sweetie! I thought I wouldn't be able to sit down again you were fucking me so deep! Fuck! I love having your big fat cock slide in and out of me! Fuck me! Fuck! I want everyone to know that my cunt belongs to you and no one else! Fuck my pussy like you should! Fuck my tight cunt so hard it begs for you to stay in it! Make sure that my pussy will get wet whenever I see you because I know you've got that big fat cock for me! Fuck me so hard! Fuck me!"

Kaley commanded as her blonde hair started to stick against her head and face. I nodded and gritted my teeth as I took hold of Kaley's hips and threw her down to her character's bed. I started to plough in and out of Kaley's tight, wet cunt as she closed her eyes and let me have my way with her. She cast a look up at me and playfully blew me a kiss as her slow, steady rhythms of groans and moans. Her throat let out a long cry as she came on my shaft, her head fell onto the bed as I kissed her, making an effort to muffle her cries of pleasure.

Our sweat had started to set all over her sheets as she caught her breath. I slowly pulled out of her hungry cunt and straddled her chest. Pushing her large mounds together, I started to fuck the fantastic valley caused by her tits. Kaley opened her eyes and smiled, she looked up at me and licked the bottom of her teeth as I fucked her tits.

"Yeah sweetie! Fuck my tits! I want the whole world to know that my tits are only complete when they have a nice big load of your jizz on them! You remember the last time we did this?" I grunted my acknowledgment that I did remember the last time I fucked her tits. "Yeah you do! You should, you gave me a big load of your cum all over me. I looked like I was your fucking property! Like you owned me and when you came on me that was your way of saying that I was yours and no one else's."

My dick slid between the valley of her flesh, and started to poke outwards facing her. Kaley lifted her head up and kissed the head of my cock as it popped up eagerly to say hello to her. Her large tits formed a perfect hold for my penis as I lifted my hips upwards to meet her.

"Fuck Kaley... I don't think there's any where on your body that I wouldn't put my tongue."

"Yeah? I want to test that out! Get off me."

I pumped my dick up out of her chest one last time before climbing off of her and watching with great interest as she rolled over onto her hands and knees. She lightly waved her ass from side to side before looking over her shoulder at me.

"I want you to kiss my neck all the way down to my butt." Kaley smirked, biting on her bottom lip lightly as I took position behind her. Putting my right hand on her right thigh and my left hand on her shoulder, I leant over her like I was fucking her in the doggy style position. Planting my lips on her soft neck, I began dropping kisses on her sweet, sweaty flesh.

Kiss. I dropped down a couple of inches. Kiss. Another couple of inches down. Kiss. I was onto the top of her back now. Kiss. Between her shoulder blades. Kiss. A little under her blades. Kiss. I was now a little above her butt. Kiss. Just above her thighs. She had a tattoo of a Chinese symbol just above her ass crack, I recalled it being mentioned in an episode of The Big Bang Theory and Sheldon had mentioned that it was the symbol for soup. Smirking to myself, I paid some extra attention to it. Sticking my tongue out lightly, I flicked it over the darkened portion of her skin. Tracing the pattern of the picture carefully, I wasn't satisfied until I had coated all of the marking with my saliva. I resumed my kissing of her skin, with another peck of my lips I was at her ass cheeks.

Taking her soft flesh in my hands, I slowly pulled her cheeks apart and looked at her brown ass hole. It seemed to breath almost independently of Kaley's actual breathing, I looked up at her and lightly patted her rump.

"I did say I'd put my tongue anywhere didn't I?" I didn't give her a chance to respond so with that, I moved my tongue into her ass crack and lightly flicked it against her butt hole. Kaley shivered at the touch but pushed herself back against me, I drew little circles with my tongue. Making sure I could cover every part of her ass hole, I moved my tongue up and down, from left to right and in diagonal lines and with each broad stroke Kaley shivered.

I looked up from eating Kaley's ass and saw she had her head low and out of sight. Her left hand was off of the bed and she had it under her body, it looked like she was playing with her tits. All of a sudden, as if by magic, Kaley pulled her head up off of the sheets and looked over her shoulder at me. Her face was red with passion and some strands of her well maintained hair was stuck to her forehead with the sweat of our actions.

"I want you to fuck my ass." I nodded my head and pulled my tongue out from her back door. I was about to mount her in the doggy style position, when she rolled over and scooted up to the end of the bed. Her head fell backwards off of the bed and she reached underneath our platform. Fishing something out from underneath us, Kaley produced a shiny silver dildo. It looked to be about the same length of my penis, so about seven inches.

Kaley lifted herself up with her waist and looked up at me. We seemed to make a mental connection as I nodded my head and scooted forward, putting her legs on my shoulders Kaley squealed with joy as I pushed my knob's head against her lubricated ass hole.

With an almighty shove, I forced my dick into Kaley's back door. We both groaned a little as her ass hole welcomed my knob. As I started to slide my hips back and forth, Kaley moved the dildo to her pussy's lips and started to masturbate herself with it. She moved the smooth head of the dildo along her lips, letting it hover over her clit before she moved a few inches of it inside her folds.

Her ass was as tight as I remember, it hugged and squeezed at my invading dick as I pushed forward trying to get more and more of it inside her. Reaching a block, I grunted and started to fuck her like that. Going deep inside her, I gripped hold of her legs tightly as Kaley started to moan and groan. I looked down at her and saw that her head was still hanging off of the bed, I had done this with a few girls before. Hang them off of something and the head rush brings them to an incredible orgasm, Kaley must have known about the exact same thing.

"Oh fuck my ass! Fuck it nice and hard! I want to be so fucking sore tomorrow! Does my ass feel good around that big cock? Shit me! I feel so fucking full with your fat cock in me! You want to blow your big load in my tight little ring? I want your cum splattered all against my ass hole! Fuck me hard!"

Yeah, Kaley had certainly discovered her filthy mouth. While it wasn't typical of a porn star's dirty talk, it seemed so much hotter coming from Kaley's mouth. She seemed to really want me to get off on just her words alone. All the while she was talking, Kaley was still playing with her pussy.

I watched Kaley work herself, I always found it interesting to watch girls masturbate. The vagina was a much more complex organ as opposed to the simple cock and balls men were blessed with. The vagina had a clitoris, inner and outer lips even the area around a girl's pussy was sensitive. Kaley's masturbation simply involved slipping the dildo a few inches into her folds before bringing it out and teasing her lips with it. The head of the toy was now slick with her juices and Kaley focused that part on her hard clitoris.

The sounds of her own self pleasure along with the lurid sounds of my hips smacking against her ass cheeks filled the room as we fucked each other.

"Kaley, you can really go to town if you'd like?" I suggested as my balls started to ache with the need to cum. Kaley had been responsible for two of my orgasms today and I felt like she deserved an equal chance to cum the same amount.

"Just waiting on you sweetie. Cum in my tight little ass hole!"

I grunted my response, I was ready to cum sooner much rather than later. Pounding in and out of Kaley's ass hole, my thrusts started to slow down and become more erratic as I started to need to cum.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" I grunted as I started to cum inside her ass hole. As I did so, Kaley let out a loud cry and started to cum as well. Our climaxes ended together, letting out a sigh of pleasure, I slowly pulled out of her ass hole and collapsed on Penny's bed. Kaley soon joined me on the bed, she lay her head on my chest and smiled up at me as I wrapped my arms around her. Using my right hand, I moved some of her blonde hair away from her face.

Her soft hand came up and stroked my face as we were still for a moment. Kaley giggled slightly as I threw her covers over us.

"What's so funny?"

"I can feel you cum dribbling out of my ass. Feels funny." Kaley admitted as she kissed my chest. She looked up at me and frowned slightly.

"So where are we going with this?"

"I'm not sure. I really like having sex with you..." I said with a chuckle, as Kaley giggled too. "But, we've got two weeks together... That is if you still want to look after me?"

"Oh I do! Totally do! Are we boyfriend and girlfriend or are we just fuck buddies?"

"I think fuck buddies is probably the better term. We live so far away from each other and we run in very different circles. I love hanging out with you and I'd love to see Los Angeles with the prettiest tour guide ever." I added, complimenting the naked, sweaty Kaley Cuoco.

"OK... Yeah, that sounds good. Oh shit! We should probably get going soon! Come on, we can snuggle back at home. There's more room to play with too." Kaley added with a wink. She climbed up off of the bed and started to get changed, she tossed the dildo at me. "Bring that guy too."

"How come you have a dildo in your room?" I asked, slipping my jeans on as Kaley giggled.

"I've always liked the idea of getting caught with it. Have to put on a little show for whoever found me."

"Wow! You really are kinky..." I commented as Kaley got dressed.

"Would you like me to sweeten up?"

"Oh hell no! This is perfectly fine!" I panicked as Kaley giggled and nodded her head.

"Darn tootin'! Come on let's go home."

12