I Miss Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beto stood up and put his hands on her hips and turned her around so that Kat was bent over the couch. A true Brazilian ass lover, Kat thought, pleased with the success of her plan. He rubbed her ass cheeks and then slapped one.

"You'll get in trouble if you wear this to the beach, you know."

He ran his middle finger between her exposed pussylips and into her wet cunt, and then up her crack, and gently but firmly around her asshole. She moaned and pushed back against it. He pushed his finger in part way. With his other hand he reached around and squeezed her tit and pulled on her nipple.

Then he let a gob of saliva that had accumulated in his mouth fall between his lips and onto her crack. He rubbed it around her asshole and then pushed his whole finger in.

"Oh," Kat cried. "Ummmm, yes, that feels good."

She had never gotten much serious ass play from Richard, and none from earlier boyfriends. But she liked it when Richard played with her butthole a little and sometimes put a finger in her ass when they were fucking. And she often would finger herself in the shower, cleaning and playing with her ass. She had experimented with a dildo in that hole since Richard had left.

She liked it, but she wanted to feel the real deal, and she was pretty sure she could take it, if it weren't too big. She was a little nervous. But that just added to her arousal.

While reaming her slowly with one hand, massaging and stretching her hole, circling around, in and out, and then inserting another finger, Beto unbuttoned his shorts and lowered the zipper. His shorts fell around his ankles and he stepped out of them. With another gob of saliva he massaged his hard-on getting it nice and slick.

Kat looked back over her shoulder and smiled seductively, secretly relieved that the stereotype about black men was not true in Beto's case. His dick looked beautiful, all wet and shiny in his hand, but it didn't look huge. She relaxed as he put the head against her asshole and played with the rim, pushing it in just a little.

She moaned and tried to relax even more. She felt him pull away. Disappointed, she looked back as he bent over and brought his head to her butt, pulling her hips to his face. His tongue rimmed her asshole, flicking across it, circling, tickling.

"Ooooo," she said, pushing back against his face. Then he pushed his tongue in.

"Oh my god," she said. He pushed it in slowly several times and then held his tongue inside her for a long moment moving it gently around her asshole.

"Oh. My. God," she said again, nearly collapsing on the couch.

She was in a reverie when she felt his tongue withdraw and then his cock was back. This time he pushed it right in and she gasped as the head popped past her sphincter and he filled her up. His hands pulled her hips toward him. And he bottomed out, his balls pushing against her exposed pussy. It hurt for a second as he went in, and then she relaxed her sphincter, and it felt great. She pushed back against him to feel him more.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "Yes. Fuck. Me."

And he did, plunging in and out of her in a slow, deliberate pace. It felt like she could feel every contour of his cock as it filled her ass, every ridge and vein. And it felt like it was getting bigger and harder every time.

Beto moaned and slowed down further, deliberately pausing it seemed, and then coming all the way out of her ass before pushing back in, several times slowly feeling the whole of himself go all the way into the hole of her, savoring every millimeter. He leaned over, wrapped both of his arms around her, and grabbed both of her tits.

She felt the head of his cock grow hot. The rigid ridge felt like it was growing inside her. He pulled her toward him and pushed deep inside. Then he started thrusting hard. His balls slapped against her pussy. He grunted as his groin banged into her ass.

His hands held her hips, totally controlling her. He watched her tits flopping as he pounded into her and pulled her hard against his groin.

He was going to come any moment now, she realized. She was close, too, but not quite there. It was an incredible new feeling having a cock in her ass and balls slapping against her cunt. She quite liked it, really, and that was good since she was going to Brazil. The sensation was incredible, new, and exciting, stimulating nerves she didn't realize she had, but it didn't feel like she was going to get off on ass alone. So she reached back between her legs and found her clitoris.

As Beto reached a frenzy and cried out, she rubbed herself hard. The raw power and sensation of him fucking her ass and the mounting electricity in her clit sent her over the edge quickly, just as she felt Beto harden and thrust deep into her, and then the weird, warm, strange sensation of cum filling her ass.

They both collapsed on the couch with Beto still inside her.

6.

It dawned on Kat that she didn't have to go far in search of dick. She had a new supply coming right to her house regularly. Several months earlier she had started renting out the master bedroom on Airbnb. She moved into one of the kid's old rooms. Both looked out on the patio and pool. She gave the renters free run of the kitchen and pool and spa, but few used either. They were mostly young tech bros in town for a coding sprint or product launch, so there were out early and back late. She never even saw some of them. But the extra income helped with the mortgage.

As the summer heated up, she decided to add a note to the instructions she left in the room. "Note: Pool and spa are clothing optional." And she took to tanning and working out by the pool in the nude or in the various risqué string bikinis she was trying out before traveling to Rio.

She was stretching in a mesh slingshot bikini she never would have dreamed of wearing before, and wasn't sure she could pull off in public, when Damian woke up and parted the curtains in the guest room. He sat back down on the bed and watched her as he rubbed sleep from his eyes. He'd had a late night of coding and then drinks with his production crew, but it was Saturday, and they'd agreed to take one day off and get back at it the next day.

The slingshot barely covered Kat's pussy, which she had shaved completely now to work with the various bikinis. She liked the feeling of completely bare skin against cloth. The back of the slingshot came up through her crack and straight up her spine before splitting in two over each shoulder. As she bent to touch her toes, Damian could see her mound lit by the sun. She held the pose for a minute. He felt his dick stir. Then she went into a downward dog with her ass in the air.

"Fuck," said Damian, rubbing his cock lightly.

When Kat turned over on her back, he saw how the slingshot widened a little as it crossed her breasts covering her nipples but barely holding the full swell of her tits in place and hiding little as the two strips converged again just above her pussy. Kat arched her back and lifted her pelvis and Damian felt himself swelling.

Clothing optional the instructions on the desk had said. He got up and opened the sliding door.

"Good morning," he said.

Kat lifted her head in a crunch pose and looked at him. "Good morning," she said.

"Nice cock," she thought. It was turgid, not hard, but he seemed clearly interested in the show. He was completely shaved, too, which made his cock and balls look bigger.

She realized she was staring at his crotch. And he was staring at her staring at his crotch.

"Going for a swim?" she said.

"Just enjoying the view and the sun for the moment," he said. He stood letting the sun warm his body. It felt especially good on his cock and balls. He watched Kat as she continued her yoga poses, stretching like a cat, arched back up, and then down, with her face turned in his direction, watching him frankly, her tits pushing against the mesh of the slingshot.

His cock twitched and grew quickly standing out from his body. Kat looked at it hungrily.

Damian plunged into the pool. He swam a few laps in the cool water. What the hell was going on here. She was old enough to be his mother, he thought. But she was hot. Totally fuckable.

But what if they fucked? Would it be like fucking his mom?

He'd always had an attraction to older women. He liked mature porn sites even more than the anodyne young things that tended to look all the same. Maybe this was his chance. It sure looked like it. But he had to get going, too. He was supposed to meet Rod for lunch to talk about his startup.

When Damian hauled himself out of the pool, Kat was lying on a chaise lounge, watching him.

"The towels are over here," she said, pointing to a table next to the chaise lounge.

He came over to her dripping wet, picked up a towel and started to dry himself off.

"What happened?" she said. "It got so small."

It was true. His dick was tiny, withdrawn into itself, over tight balls. It looked like it had a foreskin again.

"The pool is cool," he said. "It felt good."

"I've always thought it would feel good to have a part of my body that changes so much," she said. "But I couldn't stop playing with it if I did."

She couldn't stop looking at his cock. "It's so cute," she said.

He looked, too, at his shriveled cock and then at her.

There was only one way to describe her look. Lusty lady. She shaded her eyes with a raised hand that pulled the slingshot tight across the erect nipple of her right tit.

"I have to go meet a friend for lunch," he said.

"Why don't you invite him over for a swim?" she said. "But let me help you with that first."

She leaned over to reach for a towel, her tits nearly spilling out the sling, and then sat up, and started drying his stomach and thighs and groin. His cock stirred.

"Turn around," she said. She dried the small of his back where he couldn't reach and then his butt, and the back of his legs. Then he felt her hand cup his balls, warming them.

"Turn around," she said. "Oh look, it's coming back to life!"

His dick had emerged from hiding, the head swelling from her attention, the shaft lengthening as they watched. She put her hand around it and stroked it. It grew hard quickly in her hands. Precum oozed from the tip and made it slippery. She added some saliva to her hand to make it even more lubricated.

God, she loved the feeling of a cock in hand. She adored every aspect of it, especially this beautiful specimen, so smooth from top to bottom over a smooth pair of tight balls, all on a fit, handsome young body.

With her other hand, Kat moved aside the slingshot and started rubbing her pussy.

Damian looked down and saw her fingers moving through her bald, wet labia. He groaned.

"Oh, god, I'm going to come," he said, as his cock head turned purple and rigid in her hand. "Fuck."

Kat frigged herself faster and pointed his cock at her tits as one long rope of cum jetted from his dick on to her chest and she shuddered with an orgasm, too. She kept stroking his dick for another then another shot, until Damian pulled away, bent over with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Whoa," he said. "That was amazing."

Kat smiled at him and rubbed her chest moving the slingshot aside so he could see her breasts as she massaged them with his cum.

7.

When Damian left, he said he'd see if Rod wanted to come back for a swim.

Kat wasn't by the pool when they got back later in the afternoon. Damian was disappointed. Rod was, too. Damian had spilled the beans about the Airbnb MILF. And Rod had barely been able to focus on talking business after that. The image Damian painted of the older sexy cougar in a slingshot bikini kept distracting him.

"Well, let's take a dip and cool off," said Damian. "Better than a cold shower."

The two splashes woke Kat from her nap. She had been daydreaming about what she might do with two young men and what they might do with her when she fell asleep. She opened the sliding glass door to the patio and saw the naked bodies in the pool.

"Hello!" she called out cheerfully. "Would you guys like a drink?"

"Sure," said Damian. He and Rod gaped at the sight of her, standing in the doorway to her room, in a short, translucent, white silk robe only loosely tied. They could see the swell of her tits in the opening and the gap between her tanned thighs.

"I'll be right out," said Kat.

Damian and Rod dried themselves off and sat on the benches around the patio table in the shade of an umbrella. Kat emerged with a tray and three ice filled glasses sweating in the heat.

"Caipirinhas," she said. "Chin-chin!"

They clinked glasses as she stood before them, her silk robe still only loosely tied, the opening revealing even more of the swell of her tits, her belly button, her bare mound.

"So what do you boys have planned for the afternoon?" she asked, putting her leg up on one of the benches, so that the bottom of her robe parted even more and her bare pussy was visible in the opening, her labia puffing slightly out of her slit.

"Cat got your tongues?" she said.

She looked first at Damian and then at Rod, who sat staring dumbfounded at her cunt.

"My eyes are up here," she joked, pointing to her eyes.

Rod raised his eyes, stopping at her tits momentarily, the hard nipples poking at the silk, before meeting her gaze.

"Hi, I'm Kat," she said.

"Oh, sorry," he stumbled. "I'm Rod. Nice to meet you."

"I see," she said, looking down at his cock, which was now standing up straight. "Nice to meet you, too, Rod."

She put her drink down, pulled the loose ends of the tie around her waist and let the robe fall to her feet. Then she turned her back to Rod, so she was facing Damian and bent over.

"And how's the little guy doing?" she said, laughing. He wasn't so little anymore either. She reached out to stroke it, and leaned forward to give Damian a long wet, French kiss. He reached up to fondle her tits. They were so full and warm, the nipples hard and long. He rolled them between his fingers.

Kat moaned and spread her legs a little and pushed her ass out in Rod's direction. He sat with his dick in his hand watching as she stroked Damian, and watching as her pussylips swelled and unfolded like a flower in front of him. He reached out to touch her and she stepped back to meet his hand. He rubbed her wet pussy with one hand and stroked himself with the other. She took another step back toward him. He inserted a finger and then two fingers in her. She stood straight up then, and let him finger fuck her from behind. She squeezed and pulled on her tits, putting on a show for Damian, who know sat with his dick in his hand, watching his friend finger fuck her.

Kat looked at Damian and licked her lips.

Then she took a final small step back toward Rod and reached back with her hand for his cock. It was not as long and elegant as Damian's, but it was fatter and just as hard. And it rose up from a thick thatch of dark pubic hair and balls so hairy she could barely make out the shape of them. She lowered herself into his lap, guiding his har- on into her. He groaned and thrust up into her.

"Let me," she said, putting her hands on his hairy thighs, holding him down. She reached back and brought his hands to her tits as she leaned back against his furry chest. She spread her legs so Damian could see everything and then she lifted herself up the length of his cock until the head was just visible between her bare labia and then back down until she could feel the tickle of his coarse hair against her ass and vulva. She rubbed back and forth there, moaning, before rising slowly up and down again.

She looked at Damian, whose cock looked enraged in his hand, and whose expression seemed both turned on and hurt that it wasn't him inside her.

"Come here," she said, raising her chin.

Damian stood and crossed the short distance between them. "You know I like you," she said, as she took his cock in both hands and caressed the length of it. Cupping his balls in one hand, with the other she pulled his dick to her mouth.

As she rose slowly up and down on Rod and then brought the head of Damian's dick into her mouth, she suddenly came.

It was a surprise bolt that rose up out of her cunt and into her mouth as she felt the thick cock filling her pussy and the soft, firm dick on her tongue and lips. The rest of the world disappeared for one long, long shuddering moment as dick was all there was in the universe, filling her body and consciousness and she shook in Rod's arms and held on to Damian's cock for dear life.

"Wow!" she said with a laugh, shaking her head, when she had recovered. "That was amazing."

"Now where we're we?" she said. "I've got an idea. Let's get a little more comfortable. Come here Rod."

She stood up from his lap and took his hand and pulled him toward a chaise lounge, tugging Damian along by the dick with her other hand.

Kat pushed Rod down on his back on the chaise lounge, straddled him, and lowered herself on his dick again. She maneuvered Damian to straddle the chair too and stroked and licked his cock. "Oh, yes," she said. "Now fuck me you two."

Rod grabbed her hips and pounded into her from below as he watched her tits flopping in the sun and her mouth hungrily consuming his friend's dick. He saw the veins popping on Damian's cock as she stroked it, his balls tightening, and his ass cheeks squeezing together, as he felt his own cock harden, and the head expand inside her.

"Oh, god, I'm going to come," he said.

"Not yet," Kat said, as she reached back and squeezed the base of his cock and lifted up off him.

She turned around, presenting her pussy and ass to Damian and took Rod's cock in her mouth. "Ummmm," she moaned. She tasted his precum and her pussy juice mixed with the musky smell of him. His dick was thick but not so long that she couldn't take the whole of it and rub her nose in his hairy balls. Now that was something new. And she quite liked it. "Ummmm," she moaned again.

Meanwhile, Damian wasted no time in lining his hard-on up with her cunt. He rubbed the tip along her slippery wet labia and pushed it in. "Holy fuck," thought Kat as it felt like he bottomed out against her cervix, his balls against her clitoris. He staid still for a moment feeling it and then pulled out and plunged back in hard.

"Ohhh," she cried with her mouth full of cock.

And then she felt something else, flicking at her clitoris. It didn't feel like a finger. She lowered her pelvis a little more to meet Rod's head between her legs. His tongue lapped at her pussy as Damian fucked her and she went back to madly sucking and fisting his cock. His hips rose pushing his cock into her throat.

Rod wondered what he had gotten himself into with his friend's cock sliding back and forth across his tongue as he tasted her and him and himself all mixed together, and his friend's balls pressed against his nose. It was a kind of delirium. He couldn't decide whether to focus on what was happening there, in front of his face, or down below where his cock was getting rock hard again, the head huge, when he knew suddenly he was going to explode. He let himself go.

Damian thought this was strange. Here he was banging this beautiful MILF, looking at her pretty ass, and her tits swaying, as she stroked and sucked his friend's cock, and he was close to fucking his friend's face. He could feel his balls against Rod's nose, and Rod's wet lips and tongue as he plunged in and out this woman. It felt fucking great, really. Did this mean he was gay? Bi? A swinger? He felt an electric shock as he pushed hard and felt Rod's tongue sweep the length of his balls. "Oh, shit," he thought as he pushed all the way into Kat and held her and then came so hard it kind of hurt as his jizz pumped into her pussy.