I Miss Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat came, too, as she felt Damian's cock harden and fill her with warm jizz and Rod's tongue and lips came back to her clit and sucked and tongued it, while jizz leaked from her pussy.

Rod wondered if maybe he were gay, too. Or bi, at least, for sure. Though Kat had stopped sucking his dick as she came, Rod felt himself pushed over the edge just by the pure pleasure of her orgasm, her pussy in his mouth, Damian's cock and balls pressed against his face, the cum spilling everywhere, and he came, too.

Kat was surprised by the first geyser that came from Rod's cock as she held it still in her hand. But she leaned over and opened her mouth for the second one and then swallowed his dick again for the ones that followed, which seemed to go on and on as Rod's pelvis twitched and he kept his head buried between their legs moaning.

8.

After the swimming pool incident, Kat became somewhat obsessed with multiple cocks. She bought another dildo to supplement the one she had. She liked riding one, while sucking on the other.

One day when her regular gardener brought a barbacoa specialist to help finish installing a built in barbeque and smoker on the patio, she seduced the two of them into spit roasting her.

It wasn't hard in the new dental floss bikini she had just bought. It covered slightly more than the one she had used to seduce Beto, which she really didn't think she could get away with on a public beach. There was still just a thin strap between her butt cheeks. But in this one a thin translucent triangle of white cloth covered her labia. Her camel toe was clearly outlined, and the cloth didn't quite reach the edge of her mound, which swelled enticingly on the edges of the white triangle. Small triangles of cloth covered her nipples, too, but her tanned tits were otherwise quite free and bouncing enticingly. This one would probably be OK on a beach in Rio, she figured, from the photos she had seen.

She tortured the workers for a little while checking on their progress and bringing them lemonade and as the day wore on beer. On the last visit she let the bikini bottom wedge between her labia as if my accident, so that her pussylips spread out on either side. When she bent over to inspect the barbecue, she felt a hand graze them. The rest was easy.

She loved to have a cock buried in her pussy and mouth at the same time. And a warm, live, unique, quivering, hardening cock was always more interesting and fun then the silicone versions, each one different, and alive.

Then she tried riding both of her dildos one evening, one in her cunt, the other in her ass, outdoors by the pool. It was unbelievable. She felt more fully filled then ever before and came to a peak quickly. Then barely touching her clit she came hard suddenly and collapsed in a heap.

When the gardener and his friend came back, for what they said was a final inspection, she let them fill all of her holes. While she rode the gardener on a chaise lounge, the barbacoa specialist fucked her ass. She came harder than ever, three times in quick succession, another first for her, before the gardener came in her pussy and his friend pulled out and sprayed cum all over her back, howling gleefully like a coyote.

Kat started worrying what the neighbors might think.

When the gardener and his friend came back two days later, to show their work to three more friends, she discovered just how far she could take her love of dick, with one in her cunt, one in her ass, another in her mouth, and one in each hand. It was a little too far, a little too confusing. It was fun, once, anyway. But she had note entirely pleasant nightmares of cocks coming at her one after the other from all directions and she could barely walk the next day. She told the gardener that was enough.

The next week, he sent his son, who was home from college. Omar had overheard his father describe her coarsely as his loose lady client while laughing and drinking with friends from her work in their backyard.

But Omar still couldn't believe his eyes as he worked around the pool. Kat lay there in the sun in a string bikini that barely covered anything, her legs spread, a straw hat casting shade on her face, her eyes hidden by sunglasses, reading a book. One time, he saw her scratch her pussy idly, leaving one side of her labia hanging out. Soon he had a teen hard on he couldn't hide to save himself. And when he walked by her to work on a flower bed, she looked up and smiled and said, "Come here."

He approached the table beside her chair and she sat up, put her hands inside the band of his shorts and lowered them. His young hard cock sprang free.

"Guapo," she said, running her hands under his balls and pulling him to her mouth.

Afterward she thought she could get addicted to fresh young cum, so sweet and plentiful, seemingly untainted by experience. He came fast and she savored and swallowed the whole load and kept him in her mouth, milking his cock until he got hard again quickly. Then she laid back on the chaise lounge and moved aside the thin triangle of her bikini and guided his cock into her.

It wasn't long before her reputation as a MILF went viral in the neighborhood and she could pick and choose among dicks young and old. There was no shortage of cock with the Airbnb guests, the young neighborhood boys home from college looking to pick up a little work around the yard, the husbands who couldn't get enough at home. Dicks of all shapes and sizes and smells and tastes.

There was even one couple who rented her room and persuaded her to join them in bed after an evening by the pool and several caipirinhas. It was fun, but she knew she was more interested in dick than in tits and pussy, other than her own, of course. So the other woman felt superfluous. And she felt a little bad about essentially ignoring her and taking her husband for herself.

In Rio, she got her ass fucked at least once a day, sometimes twice, and got tired of it. It was a relief to find another tourist who just wanted to do it missionary style.

9.

Shortly after she got home, Richard came over for one of their periodic check-ins about the twins. It was a pleasant, warm Indian summer evening. She made drinks and they sat and chatted in the living room with the sliding doors open to the pool. After touching all the bases on the kids, and realizing that all was well on both fronts, she offered to refill his drink and he agreed.

He watched her walk back into the kitchen and thought there was something different about the way she carried herself. She looked good. And happy. Maybe she was getting laid. That would be good. He knew he shouldn't, but he found himself wondering if she was wearing anything under her black dress. They both knew they shouldn't go there, he thought. They were supposed to move on.

When she came back with his gin-and-tonic, she handed him a small handmade book.

"Look what I found," she said.

He recognized it as soon as he opened it. It was a book of nude photographs he had made of her, and of them, fucking. Some coyly erotic shots of her body and breasts, some partly covered, others in lingerie, some revealing partially her pussy and tits, and others frankly pornographic, her labia hanging between her thighs, her pussy open, his cock at the entrance, and then pushed in, her labia framing his dick. It was the story of a seduction. And he was getting hard.

But there was more after that, a whole new section, new photographs of different dicks, of all shapes and sizes and shades, some in her mouth as she smiled seductively at the camera, others in her pussy and ass, in bed, by the pool, in the garden, sprawled in a car door, on a towel on the beach.

He looked at her shocked. She looked back with a Mona Lisa smile on her face, her legs open so that he could see up her black dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

There was one dick, she realized, that she still missed. She didn't know why, with so many in the world, and so many so easy to find, as she had discovered. All it took was a little reveal to reel them in. Maybe it was that his dick had been the best. Not the first, not the biggest ever, but the one that was just right for so long. Since they were kids practically. Just a little older than their own kids were now.

Maybe she had taken it for granted, and let herself get bored, and that was part of the reason that he had wandered. Or maybe he just wandered. Maybe that was just the human condition. She enjoyed wandering too, she had found. But she wanted it again.

She wanted to punish Richard with what she had become. Show him what he was missing by leaving her. And deny him. But she wanted his dick even more. And she realized she could have it too, even if she couldn't keep it.

Richard dropped the book and got down on his hands and knees and crawled the short distance to her. Kat leaned back and slid her ass to the edge of the chair. He buried his face in her pussy, drank deeply of her sweet salty aroma, and licked up her slit, between her labia, to her clitoris.

"No," she moaned.

"Give me your dick."

"Again."

"Now."