All Comments on 'I Miss You'

by K-Kwik

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feel free!

Feel free to surprise me at work any time!

Ever since listening to this I haven't been able to look at my desk quite the same way! :-P

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot.

I love the way you cum. I can hear it in my pussy! We both love it.

GraceXGalaxyGraceXGalaxyover 9 years ago
Amazing

Holy shit! That was fantastic <3

Please keep posting these!

K-KwikK-Kwikover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! It's a great compliment and a huge turn on knowing that you get off on listening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep making more!!

Loved your first audio and was glad to see you post another one! I feel like a lot of people do one audio and never post in the audio section again, happy you are not one of those.

I love listening to accents because I love hearing how different people form words, phrase things...the way the same words sound different when spoken by people from different regions. There is something really authentic about your audios; like I feel like you are really talking to me and its so easy for me to sort of get lost in it.

AngelGirl8811AngelGirl8811over 9 years ago
Holy shit!

That was fucking hot!

K-KwikK-Kwikover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Thanks again!

Anonymous commenter - I'm glad you think it all sounds natural. That's because it is. I don't believe in scripts and sound effects. I just liking talking dirty to a sexy woman who gets off on it. ;-)

drella_vixendrella_vixenover 9 years ago
oh...wow

I came so fucking hard...multiple times.

Jesus.

Keep up the good work!

Damn I need a cigarette now!

cessyfulcessyfulover 9 years ago
pleaseeee

Oh my fucking god that was the best i heard for days

please keep making these audios

i came so hard and soaked the bed

mmmmm i love it so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Arched my back to the intensity of my orgasm to this.

Whoah!

Thank you!

FristanFristanover 9 years ago
Seriously so good

This has become my go to on this site! I love both of your recordings. I would love to hear more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Shit!!

This is the best audio ever. I've cum so hard and fast!!!

Thank you...

juicy_coconutjuicy_coconutover 9 years ago
I love getting off to your horny voice…thank you!

You leave me so wet…I am still twitching... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I could listen...

to you cumming over and over. Sooo sexy and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Woah...

This was so fucking hot...and you sound a bit like Sam Claflin....love to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I needed that

Your voice is so good. So. Good. Just the right about of rasp. And the things you say, my goodness! The ladies that get to have you in person better know how lucky they are. Please do more audio, you are delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You did it again

Again you managed to guide me exactly where I needed to be to enjoy a few minutes "alone". You know so much about the physiological and psychological aspect of sex. Thanks for putting your knowledge and passion into these audios. Only complaint is that I need more of them. I crave your voice and the way you own me like no one else can, mentally!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I miss you too!

Where are you? I want to fuck you!

CocoDuVoirCocoDuVoiralmost 9 years ago
How I picture you...

Like the Jesusy beardy version of Simon Neil of Biffy Clyro. You sound a lot like him and I always imagined this would be how he fucked.

Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Thank You

N

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredibly hot!

I want to do you so badly. You seem to know my deepest desires... I love cumming to this audio - over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Hi!

OMG, you are so so sexy and hot.

I'm a norwegian girl who loves scottish accent. Last time I was in Glasgow I met a guy, who gave me the best sex I've ever had. This audio clip really reminds me about that experience. It was pure dead brilliant! Got one orgasm after another, really fantastic. Your voice is extremely sexy, and takes me back to Glasgow:) Some day I think I need to experience having a scottish man for more than one night:) Norwegians are so boring compare to you guys, you are the best lovers in the world. And you really know how to turn me on;)

HollyvoncourHollyvoncourover 8 years ago
One very lucky lady

I envy the important lady you recorded this message for lol !! You certainly know how to talk to a woman, .. A true gift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky Woman

Now that is one lucky woman that hooked you ! She has the whole package: A bloody genious when it comes to female desires and a smoking hot voice to whisper sweet nothing into her ear.

Thank you on behalf of all women here that you share yourself a little with us XxX

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fucking incredible. I want your voice tempting me into orgasm always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
omg

Your voice is so fucking sexy, I always had a thing for Scottish Accents, but yours gets me instantly wet. You are by far my favourite on here. If you intend to do more of these, please please please a bit of name calling would drive me completely animalistic, bitch especially! I go crazy being fucked really hard from behind, having my hair pulled at the same time and being called a fucking bitch, drives me absolutely wild! So I loved the part in your audio where you did something similar. I got fucked that way in the Campsies one afternoon and in a woods near Sterling heehee. Can't wait to hear more from you. Hot, hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck YES

Your accent is the sexiest one on this entire site & your voice made me cum instantly!!

Please make more soon!!

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More! More! More!

Please make more for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh yes

Mmm my fucking god, this is still so good. What a lovely fantasy, and told so sensually and so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh behalf of the women of Chicago, thank you. We’ve collectively purchased tickets to Scotland so that we may pledge our allegiance to the mysterious Scotsman with the sexy voice ;)

More please!!!

K-KwikK-Kwikover 5 years agoAuthor
All of them?

Seriously - ALL the women of Chicago? Wouldn't it be easier to club together and just pay for my flight out there? :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh my god your moaning voice makes me cum every time... You are so hot, so beautiful..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding Audio

Maybe one day, I will bevin a stable relationship that a man would love me and want me just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh dear god, your accent

Your accent is one of the most beautiful I have ever heard, you made me let go and imagine the situation, and got me off twice. Beautiful man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK-Kwik@K-Kwik
Recorder of unspeakable filth with strong Dom tendencies. Scottish. Bearded.