I Must Bring My Son Back Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raja was fucking with great care not to miss a thrust slip out of Mamma's pussy. Still, for his excitement. If one or two misses, I promptly take the cock slippery with my own cunt-juice and put it in me and give him a nice kiss. The next thrust must then shake me till my womb. I feel my belly if absorbing air with each thrust and going plump. My womb is shaking with his thrusts. And I could not bear the pleasure. So I came. I came huge, crying his name to go down and eat me then and there.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Raja, fuck, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm coming, coming... Raja, raja, Mamma is coming. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ui ma, aiiiiiiiiiia, son, mamma is coming, go down Raja, eat mamma... eat eat..."(আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... রাজা, চোদ, চোদ, আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... আমার রস ফ্যাদাচ্ছে, ফ্যাদাচ্ছে... রাজা, রাজা... তোর মা'র গুদের রস ফ্যাদাচ্ছে... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্... উইইইইইই মাআআআ... আইইইইইইইইইইইইইই... সোনা ছেলে আমার, দ্যাখ, দ্যাখ, মা'র রস ফ্যাদাচ্ছে, চেটে নে, বাবা, চাট... )

I rise up my pelvis to meet his thrust and my whole body starts to shake. I clench my teeth to suppress the great convulsion and then bending my slander body up, I suddenly collapse on bed. My eyes gone black, vision blur and I came huge. With my cum I squirted, my abdomen shaking horribly, my whole body felt like jelly, legs shaking, me heaving... the sensation I hardly can express and experienced before. I suspect, had I ever came so huge? I cann't remember.

I felt Raja's lips on my pussy when I felt relieved sometimes later. I looked at him, his face all dripping wet with my squirted pee and cunt juice. He winked and then kissed me. I tasted my own piss and juice. It felt so great that I wanted to kiss on.

But then Raja stood up on his knees and took my hands. I knew what he wanted and with pleasure I positioned on four legs and hands like a beach proudly. He was behind me, caressing my round, full ass. He parted my ass and kissed on my sphincter. I shivered. He pressed on my waist as I lowered my upper body, balancing on my elbows, head resting on pillows. Then I proudly offered my round ass to my son, rising up in air. He parted my legs and stood behind.

My slander waist in hands, my son touched my sphincter with his cockhead. I closed my eyes. Rubbing a few times, he then headed straight to my pussy, relieving me and at the same time making me moan with his loving thrust. With one thrust, he was into my pussy till the root. His pubic hair tingled around my hairy asshole as he circled his cock in me without taking it out.

I moaned, "Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, son, stop teasing Mamma. It's too late... you are still teasing. "( উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্... সোনা, মা'কে জ্বালাতন করে না... অনেক রাত হয়ে গেছে... এখন কি দুষ্টুমি করার সময়?)

Raja laughed and started to move. Taking out his manhood till the plump, round head from my groping slippery pussy, he started to thrust it as far as he can make my moans louder. He was rubbing the round shape of my ass and cock in my pussy, he slapped on my ass. I cried out in pain and pleasure, "Ahhhhhhhhh... my god..." (আহহহহ... বাবা গো...)

He bent on me and whispered in my ears, "You know, Ma, your ass is the best one I've seen and I'll love to enter there. Does Mamma like her son in her ass?" I felt another slap on the other ass. (জানো, মা, তোমার পাছাটা আমার জীবনে দেখা সেরা পাছা। আমার না খুব ইচ্ছে, তোমার পাছা চুদব।)

"Ui mmaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Raja, my son, Mamma would like her son's fat huge cock in her ass, but now, keep on fucking her pussy and come in Mamma." (উইইইইইইইই মাআআআআআআআআআআ... রাজা, বাবা, সোনা ছেলে আমার, তোমার মার ছেলের আখাম্বা ল্যাওড়াখানা পোঁদে নিতে খুব ভালো লাগবে। কিন্তু এখন মা'র গুদ আচ্ছা করে চুদে মা'র গুদে মাল ফ্যাদাও দেখি।)

As Raja started moving faster, I heard the bed started to creak. The rhythmic creaking sound together with my moans and the fucking music of my son's huge manhood going in and coming out of my slippery pussy all made the night romantic. I can remember my first night with my husband. That night, our bed creaked the same way as we fucked doggy-style.

I could not stop moan loud, "Ohhhhhhhhhh... fuck Mamma harder, fuck, ohhhhh...fuck the shit out of Mamma..." (ওহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... চোদ, চোদ, মা'কে আচ্ছা করে চোদ, ওহহহহহহহহ।। চুদে চুদে মা'র গুদের রস ফেদিয়ে দে...)

He had started to moan and his thrusts began to go faster and come out in faster than before. I clenched my pussy lips to hold his manhood in me and squeeze the best out of my son, but he is young and he can easily break the grip of Mamma's pussy-bite.

"Ohhhhhhhh... ma, you are so amazing... ummmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhhhhhhh... fucking you is like heaven... ahhhhhh... eat my cock like that... ahhhh... I'm coming, Ma. Your son is coming in Mamma... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck ahhhhhhh..." ( ওহহহহহহহহহ, মা, তোমার জবাব নেই... উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্মম্ম্ম্ম্ম্মম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... তোমাকে চূদতে পেরে মনে হচ্ছে স্বর্গ হাতে পাইছি। খাও, চেটে চেটে খাও... আহহহ... আমার রস পড়ে যাবে কিন্তু, মা, তোমার ছেলের বাঁড়ার রস পড়ছে... আহহহহহহহহহহহ... )

I felt his huge cock started to throb in anticipation and he poured his young hot goo in Mamma's pussy. I was ready for another orgasm and his hot semen in my womb did it. I collapsed on bed, and my son fell on my back, both panting.

****************

I came to my senses at about 6 o'clock and found myself in Raja's bed, both naked. He is lying by me. I looked at his face. He sleeps so peacefully that I could not grant his a good-morning kiss on his forehead. It was surely a motherly kiss. I came down of his bed and gathered my clothes. I looked at him again and looked at his cock, now resting peacefully. I thought to suck it, but resisted myself thinking that, today is his birthday and we have plans to go for a dinner. God knows, how the day will go.

I took a good shower and putting on a sleeveless top and a skirt, started to cook. Today, my cook will not come as I've granted him a holiday. In our house, there will be Raja and his Mamma only. I winked myself and began to cook.

I did not know when Raja had come in kitchen and stood behind me. As I was taking a bottle of spice from the cup-board, I felt him holding my waist, I stood back and his kiss on my shoulder fell like rain. I turned and we kissed like lovers, he holding my neck crooked on one side, and me, holding his hair in hands. I felt his hand on my ass over my cotton skirt and I moaned.

Our kisses went on till I felt him erection in hand, and only then knew, he was stark naked. I giggled to find my son's naughty behavior. He has started to peel off my top. I perched on the kitchen table and welcomed him. He unhooked my bra and throwing it away, began to caress and suck my breasts and a nipple. He sucked both the nipples and I was caressing his cock in my hand. He inserted his hand in my skirt and pulled down my panties, so I had to adjust my ass, taking them up and helping him peel it off.

I tangled my hands around his neck and pulled him close and giggled as his hands start to mould my firm breasts. I found his lips and pushed my tongue into him which he accepted promptly and we started to suck on each other.

As his hands start to rub my thighs and he tries to find way to touch my hairy pussy, I parted my legs more to welcome him. His rough hand covered almost my pussy and rubbed. I embraced him tight and his finger found my clit.

I moaned in his ear, "Ummmmmmm... have your breakfast, son. You are hungry, aren't you?"( উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্মম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম... সোনা, আগে সকালের খাবার খেয়ে নাও... তোমার খিদে পায়নি?)

He kneeled down between my legs and his went under my skirt, between my thighs and he said, "I'm taking my breakfast, Maa. Don't' worry." (এই তো, আমি আমার খাবার খাচ্ছি, মা। তুমি চিন্তা করো না।)

His tongue over my wet lips and I felt a tingling down there, and moaning I asked, "But, son, don't you need tea or coffee in the morning? You'll get headache... uiiiiiiii maaaaaaa... ummmmmm..." (সে তো বুঝলাম, তা তোমার কি সকালের চা কফি কিছুই লাগবে না? তোমার তো মাথা ধরবে তাইলে... উইইইইই মাআআআআআআ...উম্ম্ম্ম্ম)

He started to eat me vigorously and I felt like a leaking tap, running gallons of water, my hot cunt-juices in my son's mouth. He slurped and his lips savored sucking my pussy lips while his tongue cleanses my leaking juice.

I began to moan as I felt my first orgasm of the day is beginning to grow deep inside my abdomen. I felt the hot tongue eating all my running juices and my pussy is leaking more to give him opportunity to satisfy his hot mother.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh... eat Mamma's pussy, eat, eat Raja... Ummmmmmmmmm... aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii maaaaa... suck, yeah, suck like that... ahh like it, son, Ahhhhhhh... Mamma likes her son's tongue on her pussy, ohhhhhhhhhh yeah... ohhhh yeah... ahhhhhh, Rajaaaaaaaaaa, Mamma's coming, coming, coming... Ahhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhh..."(আহহহহহহহহহহহ... খা, চেটে চেটে খা, রাজা, মা'র গুদ চেটে চেটে খা। উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম... আইইইইইইইইই মাআআআআআআ... চোষ, হ্যা, হ্যা, অইভাবে চোষ, আহ... এই তো সোনা ছেলে আমার, আহহহহহহহ... ছেলের জিভ গুদে নিতে মা'র খুব আরাম হচ্ছে, রাজা... ওহহহহহহহহহহ... ইয়াআআআআ... ওহহহহ... ইয়াআআআ... রাজাআআআআআআ... মা'র রস ফ্যাদাচ্ছে, গেল, গেল, আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... )

Moaning like mad, I came in his mouth. I was panting as I came huge and felt a little squirted in his mouth. My whole body was shivering as I tried to catch my breath.

Raja came out from under my skirt, all smiling, as his face glittered with my squirted juice and piss. As he faced me, I started kissing him wet and tested my own juice and piss in his tongue. It was great, hot, and a little geeky to taste my own. It's salty and smelt pungent, and I wondered why men like this?

And I found a long, curly black hair stuck in my mouth. I took it out and asked him, "What's this? Is it your hair in my mouth?" (এ কী? আমার মুখে তোর চুল কীকরে এল?)

"Ohhhh... come on, Ma, it's yours. It must have caught me when I was eating you down there." (ওহহহহহ, মা। ওটা তোমার গুদের বাল। আমি যখন চুষছিলাম, তখন মুখে লেগে গেছে।)

"Oh my God! I must start to wax again." (এ মা... আমার আবার ওয়াক্স করাতে হবে... ইসসসস...)

"Not again, Ma... you look so sexy down there... Ohhhhhhhh imagine a bushy pussy, Ma. It's always a craze to me. Promise me, you will not wax in parlor. Why don't you appoint me for this?" (ওহহহহহ, মা, মোটেও না। তোমার ওখানে বালে ভরা দেখতে কী সেক্সি লাগে! ওহহহহহহহ... ভাবো, একটা বালে ভরা গুদ, মা। আমার তো হেব্বি লাগে। তুমি কিন্তু আর কখনও পার্লারে যাবে না, ওয়াক্স করাতে। যদি বাল কামাতেই হয়, আমাকে বলতে পারো... )

"Do you want to shave Mamma yourself? But your exam is nearing, Raja." (তুমি মা'র গুদের বাল কামিয়ে দেবে? কিন্তু তোমার যে সামনে পরীক্ষা...)

"Then I'll shave you after my test exams." (তাহলে টেস্ট পরীক্ষার পরে আমি কামিয়ে দেব। )

"O.K. If you come first, you can shave me. Deal? " (আচ্ছা, ঠিক আছে, তুমি যদি টেস্টে ফার্স্ট হতে পারো, তবে তুমি আমাকে কামাবে। রাজি?)

"Deal. I come first in Test and I shave you all, head, armpits, pussy, legs, all. And I promise, I will do it, definitely." (রাজি। আমি টেস্টে ফার্স্ট হলে তোমার মাথার চুল, বগল, গুদের বাল, হাত, পা সব কামিয়ে ফর্সা করে দেব। দেব বলেছি যখন, দেবই।)

Kissing him, I touched his throbbing cock and I wonder I don't know when I started to open and close the cock-skin in my hand, kind of giving him a hand-job. Raja cupped my boobs and kissing my neck, told, "Ummmmm... Ma, its better you give me a blow-job." (উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্মম্ম্ম্, মা। তুমি বরং আমাকে চুষে দাও এবার।)

I felt like caught and kissing his cheek, said, "Save yourself for the day and night." (এখনও সারাদিন-রাত পড়ে আছে। )

I came down from the kitchen-table and bent to pick up my top. My son caught me that way from my waist and I felt his cock throbbing, ready for a good, sound- fuck. And I could not stop myself but felt my cunt hungry. And I turned, grabbing his throbbing manhood in hand and bending on my knees, I took him in my mouth.

Sucking him for a little, I stood up and Raja guided me on to the kitchen table and I perched on it, tugging my skirt up to my waist. As I positioned on the table, I parted my legs and took his cock in hand to guide it to the right position. He didn't miss and in one thrust, Raja was in me till his root. I tangled my legs around his waist and he started to move. I bent back and balanced my body in my hands supporting back on the table. And I looked at his eyes.

Now, here is my only son, fucking me on his 18th birthday morning after I offered myself to him at midnight. Do I have any regrets? I don't think so. He was fucking faster and just when I felt my orgasm was building, my phone started to ring. Raja did not stop. He handed me the phone from the table. It is Ravi, Raja's dad.

I showed Raja the caller and he signaled me to hold it. I received my husband's phone while my son was fucking me.

"Hey! Mina. Good morning. How are you and how is our birthday boy?"( মিনা। কেমন আছো? আমার ছেলে কী করছে?)

"Ravi, How are you? We are fine here. How about you? "(রবি! কেমন আছো? আমরা ভালো আছি। তোমার খবর বলো।)

I was shivering with excitement. Talking to my hubby while another man is fucking me, made me horny and I bent back more on the table. Raja pulled my legs and I could not stop to moan. Ravi surely heard that and asked, "Mina, are you ok? I heard you cry in pain." (মিনা, তুমি সত্যিই ঠিক আছো? তবে চীৎকার করছ যে?)

By the time Raja has taken my legs up on his shoulder and in his hands, holding my ankles, parted them wider and pushed his cock into me in might. I moaned again, this time louder, "Ummmmmm... no, no, Ravi, it's nothing. Actually I'm cooking the best breakfast for our son and it's so hot here, that I've burnt my fingers. That's it." (উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম রবি... নান, না... কিছু না। আসলে রান্না করছি তো। আমার ছেলের জন্যে ওর পছন্দের খাবার বানাচ্ছি, আর যা গরম এখানে... আমার আঙ্গুলে ছ্যাকা লেগেছে... তেমন কিছু না।)

"Oh! You relieved me. Did you offer him any gift, Mina? You must give some valuable on behalf of his father." (ওহহহহহহহ! বাব্বা, বাচালে! আমি তো ভয় পেয়ে গেছিলাম। তা ছেলেকে কিছু গিফট দিলা, মিনা? ওর বাবার হয়ে তোমাকে কিন্তু দামী কিছু একটা গিফট দেওয়া উচিত।)

"Don't worry, Ravi. I've given him the best gift you like. And to inform you, I've taken a vow, if he comes first in the Test, I'll visit the local temple offering all my hair. I'll shave my head for his well being." (রবি, তুমি একদম চিন্তা কোরো না। তোমার পছন্দের সেরা গিফটটা আমি দিয়েছি ওকে। আর, তোমাকে জানিয়ে রাখি, আমি মন্দিরে মানসা করেছি, ও যদি টেস্ট পরীক্ষায় ফার্স্ট হয়, তবে মন্দিরে গিয়ে আমি আমার চুল দিয়ে আসব। মানে, ওর জন্য আমি আমার মাথার চুল কামিয়ে ফেলব। )

"Wow, Mina, you are great. By the way, where's my son? Call him." (বাহহহ... মিনা, তোমার তুলনা হয় না। কিন্তু আমার ছেলে কোথায়? ওকে ডাকো দেখি...)

"Hold on. I'll give it to him." (ধরো, দিচ্ছি।)I smiled at Raja, who was busy plowing his Mamma's wet pussy. He smiled at me and showed his two hands were busy. I understood by his naughty wink what he wants. So in one hand, I tangle his neck, and in other hand, put the mobile on his ear and kissed his lips.

He has left my legs and hands under my ass; he took me up in air and turned away from kitchen. I embrace his waist with my legs and wait what the father-son say.

"Hi Baba. How are you?" (বাবা, কেমন আছো?)

"Hey, son. Happy birthday. How are you, Raja?"(এই যে... জন্মদিনের শুভেচ্ছা। কেমন আছিস?)

"I'm fine here. Ma is looking after me so well. But when are you coming?" (আমি তো ভালোই আছি। মা আমার খুব যত্ন করছে। কিন্তু তুমি আসবে কবে?)

"Oh, sorry son, I'm so busy here. I'll not be there soon. Don't be mad at me. Just read and look after Ma." (বাবা, আমি তো আসতে পারব না এখন। খুব কাজের চাপ। রাগ কোরো না সোনা... মন দিয়ে পোড়, আর মা'র খেয়াল রেখো। )

"Oh, Baba, don't worry. I'm looking after her so well. I'm the man of the house in your absence." (বাবা, তুমি একদম চিন্তা কোরো না। আমি মা'র ঠিক খেয়াল রাখব। তোমার অবর্তমানে আমিই তো এখন বাড়ির মালিক, নাকি?)

While they were chatting, I began to move slowly, supporting his shoulder. And now, after a few strokes, he feels the burden, so he starts to pant and groan. I signaled him to lie on floor and he slowly sits, and then lies on floor while I begin to move furiously on him.

Now, bending on his chest, I start to move my round, heavy ass taking my son's cock in and out my pussy, and I felt my orgasm is so close that I almost moaned louder, "Uiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaa... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." (উইইইইইইইইইইইইইইই মাআআআআআআআআআআআআ... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

Ravi asked Raja "Hey, boy, look what happened to your Ma, she must have been some problem." (এই রাজা, দেখ, দেখ। তোর আম'র আবার কী হল... )

"Don't worry, Baba, I'll look."(চিন্তা কোরো না। আমি দেখছি, বাবা।)

"OK, buy then. Look after Ma well. I've left her to your care, son." (ঠিক আছে। এখন রাখছি। তুই মা'কে দেখ। তোর হাতেই কিন্তু মা'কে ছেড়ে দিয়েছি।)

"Buy, baba. Take care." (আচ্ছা, বাবা। রাখছি।)

He hung the phone up and I came furiously. I came there, and fell on his chest, panting.

Raja holds me up and taking me in hands, he heads to the bathroom. I bent over the basin and offer me to my son, holding my ass in air. Raja tugs my skirt up and in one thrust, comes in me. Holding me slander waist, he begins to fuck me like a mad fucker, groaning, "Ahhhhhhhhh, ma, hold on, ohhhh, I'm almost ready to come, Ma, hold me..."(আহহহহহহহহ, মা। ধরো, ধরো, ওহহহহহহ, আমার এবার পড়ে যাবে, মা, ধরো, কামড়ে ধরো আমার...)

He grants me some ten or twenty furious strokes and then he takes himself out.

I turned back and sat on the floor to take him in my mouth. His throbbing manhood, glistering in my pussy-juice is so beautiful, and the moment I take the head in my mouth, he starts to vomit hot, sticky goo in my mouth.

When he finishes, he sat on the floor, panting. I was still sucking his hot goo in my mouth, collecting some that oozed out from the corner of my lips. We looked at each other and winked. He came forward to kiss me and we kissed for a long time.

"So, how's your breakfast, Ma?" (তা, মা, ব্রেয়াকফার্স্ট কেমন লাগল?)

"Oh, yeah, it was great, the soup, specially." I said and laughed out loud. (ওহহহহহহ, দারুউউউউণ, এই স্যুপটা তো অসাধারণ...)

We kissed again and he said, "But I've not have my tea yet." (কিন্তু আমি তো চা খাইনি এখনও।)

"I'm sorry, Raja. I'll give it to your room soon." And, saying so, I stood up to move, when he hold my hand. (এ মা... আমি ভুলেই গেছি, রাজা। তুই যা, আমি তোর ঘরে চা দিয়ে আসছি।)

"I want my tea here, and now, Ma." (কিন্তু মা, আমি যে চা এখানেই চাই, আর এক্ষুনি চাই!)

"Here?"( এখানেই?)

"Oh, Ma, you don't understand. My tea is stored in here." (ওহহহহ মা, তুমি বুঝলে না? আমার চা তো এখানে। )Saying so, he touched my pussy. "You just sit on my face and pee. That's my tea from now onward."(তুমি খালি আমার মুখের উপরে তোমার গুদটা রেখে বোসো আর মুতে দাও। এটাই আমার চা। বুঝলে? )

I could not believe my ears. But I did not object. I felt hot and horny to pee in my son's mouth. Actually I've never tried this before.

I put off my skirt and one leg on the basin, I stood on his face. Raja was ready, open-mouthed under my pussy. I positioned my piss-hole to his open mouth and asked him, "Ready for your tea, son? Mamma is pouring it."( চা খাওয়ার জন্যে আমার ছেলে রেডি তো? মা কিন্তু চা ঢালছে।)

I pressured my bladder and the first slurp of piss fell in his mouth. I felt horny and like a slut as I pissed in his mouth. Then I released me pressure and started to pee. He was ready for this and almost drank the entire yellow shower. Not a drop fell from his mouth as he gulped my entire golden shower. When I finished, he sucked on my pussy for some time, licked my asshole, making me horny.

I was panting and sat on the commode seat to catch breath. I wonder how a new horizon of sex has opened before me at this age. The first one opened the day I became 18, as my father popped off my cherry and welcomed me to the new horny world of sex. Then after my marriage, my father-in-law opened the windows one by one. After that, when I was a regular at the Diplomats' parties, I met so many men, fucked so many of them and enjoyed sex in so many ways, I thought, this could not be better. But now, after having sex with my son, I feel like I've so much to taste, so much to see and enjoy that I will hardly be able to be satisfied soon.