I Must Bring My Son Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spared it between the pages of his diary and left his room. His school time is soon to be over and he will be there in less than half an hour. I sat on the commode, closed my eyes and peed. A long, relieving pee left me a little calm. I reached for the toilet paper and wiped myself and back to my room, I poured a peg of vodka and soon gulped it. The pee and the vodka made my nerves a little settle and I began to work on my plan on taking my son.

He likes me in sari and thus, from the next morning, I started to wear sari. As he wished, I did not wax the next morning and informed the parlor girl to cancel my appointments from now onward till further information. The poor girl was sad, and I assured her, it was my Doctor who advised to stop it for a few months due to some skin problems and that I'll soon contact her and in the meantime, I'll be there for doing my hair style and face makeup also. When Raja is out for school I sneak into his room, open his diary, read a good deal about his fantasies, about his description of our conjugal sex, and masturbate, cum in my panties or more clearly, pee, wipe all the mess with the panty and leave the panty for him. He carefully wraps my panty from the previous day in a paper, and I can smell his thick, pungent goo that he has just junked in my panty before leaving school.

One day I did not leave my panty there as I was on my periods. The next day, I found his note. "No gift? Have I been disobedient? Please let me know." I left a note there. "Mom's bleeding down there. No gift for now. Love you son."

And the next day, there was his boxer, wrapped in a paper, all wet and sticky with his fresh cum. I inhaled the smell, taking it close to my nose and tasted with my tongue. It made me aware about my first fucking with my father-in-law Srikumar. He was also a retired Diplomat and still well built, healthy.

One morning, it was some two or three year after our marriage, when Raja was some one or two years old. I was breastfeeding my son, in my room, wearing my usual long skirt and my husband's shirt, opening all the buttons. I heard my father-in-law closing the bathroom door and I felt a sudden pressure in my bladder. I knocked the door and told him, "Papa, I need to pee urgently. Have you started to bathe?" (বাবা, আপনি কি স্নান শুরু করে দিয়েছেন? আসলে আমার না খুব মুত চেপেছে।) It felt naughty to utter 'pee' but I did.

He opened the door, in his boxer and in no time I rushed into and sat on the commode tugging up my skirt and started to pee. I was aware that he was there, but so urgent was the pressure, that I could hardly stop running into and sit to pee. The sound of my piss forcing out with a sharp 'hisssssss' sound must made him excited and I saw the crotch of his boxer was towering like a pole. I silently came back to my room. When he had completed his bath, I sneaked into the bath and to my surprise found his boxer on the toilet table, crumpled, and the fresh sticky warm cum was there. I wondered, in this age, he still can cum so much!

While I was inspecting his cum, I felt his presence behind. "Oh... I've forgot my boxer here." (এইরে! আমি না জাঙিয়াটা ফেলে গেছি, বৌমা।)

I turned back and found him wrapped in a towel. And to my surprise, I drew the cum soaked boxer to my nose, and inhaled it. The pungent smell made me horny. My hubby was out of the town for a week, and my mother-in-law is also not coming back and the warn smell of the fresh semen made me wet there. I whispered, "You were masturbating dreaming me, papa?" (বাবা, আপনি কি আমার কথা ভেবে খেঁচছিলেন?)

He stood silent and I stepped toward. First I undid his towel and I almost stood there jaw-dropped. He was huge like my husband, may be an inch smaller. But that is not small at all. He must have a 7 inches long, still strong, throbbing cock with a big, round tip almost burnished and glistering with precum.

I took his manhood in my soft hand and in his ear said, "Oh, papa! You are so big! You father-son both have the same size." (বাবা, আপনার বাড়াটা কী বড় আর মোটা! বাব্বা! আপনারা বাপ-বেটা দুজনেই যে ঘোড়ার মত সাইজের ল্যাওড়া বানিয়েছেন!)

He then took me in his embrace and we kissed. A long wet kiss followed by his calm, caring sucking of my breast and I was running between my legs and my breast milk was also running. So he peeled my shirt and took me in arms to carry to his room. He set me on the large bed and tugged my long skirt to my waist. I was ready. I spread my legs and waited him to enter. But he lowered his face and kissed my pussy.

"You are so clean, baby. It feels like butter to taste you there." ( বৌমা, তোমার নীচেটা কী পরিস্কার! গুদ চাটছি, না মাখন চাটছি, বুঝতেই পারছি না।)

"Why, doesn't my juice taste good, papa?" ( কেন বাবা, আমার গুদের রসে কি একটুকুও স্বাদ নেই?)

"Oh! You taste delicious. I'd never tasted such juice." (না, না, বৌমা। তোমার গুদের রসের যা স্বাদ! আহা, আমি জীবনেও এমন স্বাদ পাইনি।)

I laughed and poked him, "Really? Does not mom taste good? Or is it that she does not let you taste her pussy?" (কেন বাবা, শ্বাশুড়িমায়ের গুদের রসে কি স্বাদ নেই? নাকি তিনি আপনাকে গুদ চাটতেই দেন না?)

My father-in-law was then busy licking my pussy. Spreading my outer lips, he'd put his hot tongue in and was sucking me mad. I started to moan loud. He said, "Oh! Baby, your mother-in-law allows me to lick her clean. Even she pleads to lick her as many times a day as she can. You know, she will tug her sari up, push her big round ass up and plead me for a clean pussy and ass licking whenever chance comes and even when cooking in the kitchen with you all around. But you are just amazing. You taste different." (আরে, বৌমা, তা নয়। তোমার শ্বাশুড়িমা তো তার গুদ পরিস্কার করে চেটে দিতে বলেন সবসময়। তাও একবার দুবার নয়। যখনই সময় পায়, তখনই আবদার করে, দিন না গো গুদটা চেটে। বড্ড রস কাটছে। তুমি জানো, আমার বৌ, মানে তোমার শ্বাশুড়ি, যখন সময় সুযোগ পাবে, শাড়িটা গুটিয়ে পোঁদ তুলে দাঁড়িয়ে পড়বে। আর বলবে, নেন, নেন, রস পড়ে গেল, আয়েশ করে চেটে দেন একবার। আর আমাকে ওর গুদ, পোঁদ চেটে দিতে হবে। এমনকি রান্নাঘরে রান্না করতে করেতেই ওইভাবে পোঁদ তুলে দাঁড়িয়ে পড়বে। বাড়ি ছেলে, ছেলের বৌ আছে, লোকজন আছে, কিচ্ছু মানামানি নেই। কিন্তু বৌমা, তুমি একদম আলাদা। তোমার গুদের টেস্ট সত্যিই আলাদা।)

I felt excited to learn that I've been married to such a family where all the members are so sex starved and they like sex so much. I said, "Then, don'ts you like mom lick clean? Or is she old enough to fulfill your hunger that you sneak around your young daughter-in-law?" (তা আপনার কি মায়ের গুদ চেটে দিতে ভালোলাগে না, নাকি মা বুড়ী হয়ে গেছেন? আপনার বাঁড়ার ঠাপ সইতে পারে না? সেই জন্যে আপনি ছেলের বৌয়ের চারপাশে ঘুরঘুর করেন?)

My father-in-law rolled me to my belly and on my round ass came a good spank, salaam! I moaned louder in excitement, "Ummmmmmmm... I like it Papa... lick your daughter-in-law' ass clean and fuck her good now." (উম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌... বাবা, মারুন, আপনার বৌমার পোঁদে কষে থাপ্পড় মারুন... হ্যাঁ... এইভাবে, মারুন...আহ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌... কী দারুন লাগছে। বাবা, এবার আপনার বৌমার পোঁদ চাটবেন না? চাটুন, পরিষ্কার করে চাটুন তো দেখি।)

He spread my ass and his sharp tongue made its way between the crack and the black wrinkled sphincter. It was so sensitive a touch that I felt I'll not last long and adjusting my weight on my knees and on my hands, I positioned on his bed like a bitch as he caressed all my body and at the same time sucking and eating my ass and pussy. His tongue went down from my asshole to the clit and soon I came huge moaning loud. He just pressed my mouth to stop the neighbors hear me.

When he licked my juice and a little pee that I squirted, he kissed my lips and I tasted my own juice and piss mixed with his saliva, he said, "You've almost shouted like mad. That's why we hear you clear at night. Your mother-in-law feels excited and offers me to fuck another round hearing you. You know, she often feels proud of her son. What if the neighbors have heard?" (বাপরে! বৌমা, তুমি তো ষাঁড়ের মতো চেল্লাও দেখছি! সেই জন্যে রাতে তোমাদের ঘর থেকে শীৎকার শোনা যায়। আর জানো, এই শুনে, তোমার শ্বাশুড়ি আমাকে বলবে, ওগো, আর এককাট লাগান। গুদটা একটুও ঠান্ডা হল না! আর চোদাতে চোদাতে বলবে, আহা, আমার ছেলেটা যা চোদে না ওর বৌকে! আচ্ছা, তোমার কী ভয় হয় না, পাড়াপড়শিরা যদি শুনে ফেলত?)

I was still panting from a huge orgasm and kissing him said, "Let them hear. I'm fucking my husband or my father-in-law. What do I care? But tell me one thing, papa, does mummy fuck your son often?" (শোনে শুনুক। আমার কী! আমার ইচ্ছে হয়েছে আমি আমার বর কি আমার শ্বশুরকে দিয়ে চোদাচ্ছি। লোকের চিন্তা করলে হবে আমার? আচ্ছা বাবা, সত্যি করে বলুন তো, মা কি আপনার ছেলের সাথে মাঝে মাঝে চোদাচুদি করে নাকি?)

He smiled and said, "My wife Prema is a regular with her son since he was 19.You know, he even made her pregnant twice, but unfortunately, both the issues were missed and we three are still upset for that." (আমার বৌ প্রেমা তার ছেলের যখন ১৯ বছর বয়স, তখন থেকে ওর সাথে নিয়মিত চোদাচুদি করে আসছে। এমনকি ছেলে তো মা'র দু-দুবার পেট বাঁধিয়েছিল। কিন্তু আমাদের কপাল, দুটোই মিসক্যারেজ হয়ে গেল! আমাদের তাই নিয়ে এখনও আপসোস আজ গেল না।)

He spread my legs, licked my pussy again and then positioned himself between my legs, his erection then found my throbbing pussy-lips and with a sudden thrust he was completely inside me! The full 7 inch thickness entered and my pubic bone was poking at his thick jungle of black curly pubic hair. I moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... papa..." (আহ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌... বাবাগো...)

He started to fuck me like a young man. I felt so full taking him inside, so young that I forgot he was my father-in-law. We fucked like hell for the next two hour and I came and squirted so much that the bed sheet was soaked like it was dipped into a tub of water. He, Srikumar, my 62 year old father-in-law came twice in me and then I had to rush to my room as I heard my son started to cry.

I took my little son in arms, my whole body sweating from our hot fucking, and I put my nipple in my crying baby's mouth. As the baby got milk, he started to suck and stopped crying. Just then my father-in-law entered and seeing me milking my son, he winked and took the other breast in mouth and started to suck milk. It was a pleasure to milk an old lover.

We became frequent after that. I really enjoyed those days my husband was out and even slept with him when my mother-in-law went to visit my husband for a week. She was 50 then, but never looked more than 40 and we all four knew what we were doing. We never regreted except the fact that I didnot give Srikumar a baby from him and Ravi could not fill his mom's belly with a baby.

Now, here I'm feeling hot again as I'm getting ready for my son. He will surely complete the circle. After my own father, I'm going to take all the three generations in my hot running pussy. But I'll not tell this to my hubby. It'll be my own secret. He must not come between. Now, it's my own pleasure after so many years of regret of fucking around all those old, boring Diplomats, I'll take a new lover. I'm determined.

12