All Comments on 'I Need It Bigger Ch. 02'

by destroywhiteboys

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
May I suggest a different category?

Take it to gay/lesbian, non-consent/reluctance, or fetish. This isn't science fiction, or fantasy. (it might be your fantasy/fetish, but it isn't the fantasy they mean in the category) I don't mean to discourage your writing, it's definitely original (you could use an editor but the content is your own) but part of getting the rating the writing deserves is knowing where to put it. It's your's (and the moderators) right to place it in any category you want, but knowing your target audience is a big influence in how your content is received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agreed, wrong category

If you plan on getting any sort of decent ratings (or even having your work read by people who appreciate it) I'd suggest taking it to the gay male category. Sci-fi/fantasy refers to a fantastical (think Lord of the Rings) or science fiction (think Star Trek) setting... not your personal fantasies. 99% of the stories on this site are peoples' fantasies, and probably 90% of them will end up with 1 star ratings (which this seems to be on its way to) if placed in the Sci-fi/Fantasy category.

Also... you favorited your own story? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This guy thinks he's being in your face and edgy. Could you imagine how stupid you'd look flopping your dick on someone's desk and screaming about being superior? XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous