I Need It Bigger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing his desperate gagging sounds was like music to my ears. The more his body seemed to resist, the harder he pushed himself. Deep down, I couldn't believe how powerful these pills were. Just a few pheromones made this self-respecting muscular white man drop to his knees and worship me like a god! His dead glossy eyes looked up at me lovingly as he was literally turning blue from lack of oxygen. He didn't seem to mind, though. He pushed through the pain, continuing to fuck his own mouth. I couldn't deny that I was impressed by this honky's commitment. He violently flung his head forward and backward, causing huge piles of saliva and precum to rocket out of his mouth each time he pushed back towards my crotch.

"Keep up the good work, faggot, and I might just have a special treat for you." I said, in an arrogant and cocky tone. Cleary excited about his reward, he moved even faster now, literally slamming his head roughly against my crotch. Not surprisingly, I wasn't even close to cumming. I already had quite the stamina before, but after gobbling up a handful of pills last night...I bet I could last longer than any other guy in the world.

I continued to watch with pleasure as my new slave broke this throat apart just to make me happy. Slowly the pleasure built up inside of me. A few hours went by and finally I felt the urge to cum. By now Mr. Johnson was obviously exhausted. His entire shirt was completely drenched in drool, his eyes were bloodshot from lack of oxygen to his brain, and his movements were sloppy and drunken-like. I had denied this poor helpless faggot my cum for long enough! Even though this hunk had been deepthroating me for a couple hours, I still wasn't that close to cumming. I tried my best to work past my superior stamina, working up the biggest load I could.

"I think you've been good enough to earn your reward, slave." All of a sudden his eyes widened with attention. He pushed forward as hard as he could, burying his face in my crotch. His eyes looked up at me, filled with anticipation and excitement. I stood there smirking, with all 12 inches of my monster cock literally tearing apart his neck muscles. I knew what he was waiting for...but I knew something that he didn't. If I was already strong enough to fill an entire sink with cum last night, the pills I took before bed would only make it even worse. I couldn't wait to see what would happen to a white body when literally every inch of their stomach is filled to the brim with cum.

I pushed past my unnaturally long stamina and finally worked up a load of cum. I could feel my long baggy nuts tightening against my shaft as more than a gallon of superior cum got ready to burst out of me.

Once the pleasure built up so much that I couldn't resist, I simply let loose! I grunted and groaned with some of the manliest sounds that I had ever heard. Jet after jet of thick hot cum rocketed out of my horse cock. I laughed a bit as I listened to my lumps of cum splatting down into his stomach. I could see his eyes starting to fill with fear. His stomach was literally filled to the brim with cum, and I didn't show any signs of stopping.

I held his head tight against my body, making sure that he couldn't break free. Suddenly, giant white streams of liquid erupted from the sides of his mouth. These thick lumps of cum splatted down against the floor in such a way that it sounded like it was raining. I laughed manically, amazed by my own strength and power, as the floor around him started to form a pool of cum.

A few minutes went by before I finally felt the last shot of cum leave my superior shaft. By now, Mr. Johnson was literally kneeling in a deep pool of cum. His entire body was thoroughly drenched. As I withdrew my cock from his fag mouth, he finally got the chance to breathe. He gasped and choked while holding his neck. He looked up at me with fear and amazement. I simply stared back at my slave, with my cock still throbbing in midair. It was dripping wet with a mix of drool and jizz. The deep dark veins were literally twitching with strong blood flow. If I didn't know any better...I'd think my dick was starting to get a mind of its own. The way my gigantic shaft pulsated and throbbed seemed like it was its own living being.

Nevertheless, I slapped him hard across the check. I watched as he lost his balance and slid around on the thick pool of cum. The pile of cum in his mouth flung out as he fell face-first onto the floor. I could hear him start to whimper slightly. Whether he was truly in pain or whether he was simply starting to accept his inferiority, I didn't care. I coiled up my long soggy shaft and pushed it tightly into my pants. I zipped them back up and admired the blatantly obvious bulge that came from my fully flaccid cock.

"I...I...I can't believe that! That must have been more cum than a dozen men could make!" He said, trying desperately to speak with a ruined and sore throat.

"No shit, honky! Now you know what REAL men are like, isn't that right whitey?" He stared lovingly at the giant anaconda that was practically ripping apart the seams of my jeans.

"Oh, yes, Master! There's no way I could ever compete with that thing...that's for sure!" I smirked and grabbed at my tight jeans. I watched my unnaturally large bulge jiggle around like a huge lump of soft flesh.

"That's exactly what I want to fucking hear." I turned away from him and walked towards the door. "Clean this place up, bitch. I'll be back some other day to take that white ass too." I heard him squeal with excitement as I left the room. The day was late, and it was time to go home.

I made it home, but it was far too late to do anything else. I got a shower and headed right to bed. Before I lay down, I noticed the bottle on my dresser. I was already amazed at how strong and virile I had become. My will was so strong that no man, no matter how straight, could resist me. These pills had allowed me to become the horse hung black alpha that I always knew I could be...but it wasn't enough. As hung and powerful as I was, you can always improve in life. I couldn't even imagine how much I could bend people to my will if I took even more pills.

I reached over and grabbed the bottle. Popping the cap off, I glanced inside to see just how much was left. There were definitely quite a few pills left, perhaps 20 or so. I thought back to what 5 pills last night did to my dick and dominating attitude. I couldn't even imagine the kind of hell all 20 pills would do to me...but perhaps I didn't have to imagine. It didn't take more than a few seconds to convince myself of this horrible idea. With all 20 pills in my system, I would be literally unstoppable. I would be the most powerful human that ever existed! No person could stop me from doing whatever I wanted.

Filled with excitement, I shoved the bottle of pills towards my face and dumped all the pills into my mouth. With a few crunches and big gulps, I finally consumed every last pill in the bottle. I was so excited about my new changes that I could barely sleep that night. I tossed and turned, fading in and out of dreams of gigantic dicks and black supremacy. Little did I know that when I would wake up, everything would be different.

12