All Comments on 'I Need You, but You Needed Me More'

by stormyeyedone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
painfull with a beautiful finish

Such pain and sorrow with a lovely twist of new life and beauty. Im glad there was ahappy ending for Hope and Sam, they deserve love. Is there more from this. What about the other characters, Elizabeth and Amanda perhaps, Elizabeth saved Amanda, maybe its her turn to save in return? You know how I felt trough the trauma of this one. Thanks a million.

F x

Anki_maktubAnki_maktubover 6 years ago
Loved it!

In no words i can an describe how beautiful this story was. I read it along tears, silent moments to realize the pain and smile. The intensity was heart warming, the transition from the funeral to the beginning of new hopes of love and life was magic. But i missed reading about Jessi and Amanda in the end. If you're thinking about a sequel, i will look forward. Thanks!

QRD23QRD23over 6 years ago
3 words....

MY. FAVOURITE. AUTHOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You made me cried

I don't know how to rate you. You made it real that sometimes not doing the right thing momentary could cost everything as tragic and close to beautiful as it maybe. A great message of holding onto love lesson. I look forward to many more of your stories. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the story

I loved the story had it all. Would like to know how Jessica had moved on as she was a big part of this story as well

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 2 years ago

This was beautiful in its honesty of joy and pain. I honestly wish I knew love but it has not found me which is a different ache. I hope everyone else can find some happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done! Too bad Jessica just seemed to fall off the end of the world. Oh well I guess at this late date we'll never know what happened to her. Even so a 5/5 is deserved. Thanks for what you have given us even if it is less than what we would wish for!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormyeyedone@stormyeyedone
Dear all concerned, The person you know as Stormyeyedone died a few months ago. I only recently learned of this account when going through her things. I found some of her unfinished stories and this account on her laptop. Since her accident, I've been holding off on something...

SIMILAR Stories