All Comments on 'I Never Imagined - Emma Pt. 02'

by hot_jessica

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
So HOT

Wow

You get straight in there with the hot sexy lustful sex.

Not sure whether i envy Jess more for getting such a good fuck or Emma for having a hour of Jess between her legs eating her out and fingering her to 6 orgasms.

Thank you im so wet now, perfect for a Saturday morning .

I like that Emma also backed off from the Anal when asked. It will make it even better when Emma fucks her next time there.

Looking forward to part three

Well writen and five stars cuming your way

Thank you

Jc

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
sorry

All I can say it was written good, but that is about all

melsdadmelsdadalmost 6 years ago
God almighty, you are incredible

I'm loving every word, thank you, what an amazing description of all we like to imagine.

krfan5krfan5almost 6 years ago
I AM A FAN!

PLEASE keep this story going and write MORE like it! AMAZINGLY HOT!

AneenaAneenaalmost 6 years ago
Good sex, not enough character building...

I think the sex is good and steamy, you've mastered that part, but that's really all that there is here. Personally, the story lacks tension and I know nothing more of the characters other than the fact that they like to fuck each other. If you had as much finesse for the non-sex stuff, I think this would be stellar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

I'm not sure if you remember, but we have chatted. I never realized that you had THIS much sensuality in your words! This is amazing! I absolutely loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhot_jessica@hot_jessica
71 Followers
Young and seduced by the woman of my dreams. Wed for over 4 years. Lesbian who adores erotica and shares that passion with my beautiful, glamorous, older wife. For those who has asked, Emma is based on her.