All Comments on 'I Never Meant To Fall In Love Ch. 03'

by vickivale

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Molly is something else isn't she. I cannot wait to read more.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I wonder if dear old mom has any idea how her slut acting daughter Molly behaves. I bet she wouldn't be so quick to have Molly play matchmaker.

Eliza need to respectfully tell her mom and sister to mind their business. I know she means well but there is so much one can take with the constant nagging concerning finding a man.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 11 years ago
Hahaha

Molly is such a whore it's almost comical! I hope he doesn't fall for Liza or Molly when Lauren is waiting at home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why spend so much time on molly fucking a stranger unless it is important? like the other comment said why bring molly and eliza into this at all when you have a great woman at home waiting for him to bring over to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Everyone should just calm down

It's clear that Eliza doesn't have time for a commited relationship. Also, he did say that he wanted to get laid and Molly wants her sister to get laid. I see nothing wrong with a little vacation tryst since Lauren and Esau are not an item yet. Or it would be a interesting twist if Mykel's online girlfriend was really Eliza and that is why she didn't want her sister to come with her.

I love that Molly calls herself a slut and makes no apologies about it. I see nothing wrong with being sexually liberated. Personally that is not my lifestyle, but I don't judge others who do.

You've added so many variables. I'm very interested in seeing where you're going with this because I can't figure it out. Just so you know, I think you'll start a riot if he ends up with Molly, lol.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great story so far

This story is beyond well written however the author has laid the scene for something to happen but will it be for the principal characters. Who is going to fall in in love??? The loyalty of Lauren, the lovesick horny boss the Eliza overworked workaholic, Molly the horny seductress Esau was at the center of this maze and the only one aggressive enough to capture his attention was Molly. Lauren and Eliza were better matched for him emotionally. Eliza was more acceptable culturally and Lauren would complicate his career as it looks so far. Love has a funny way of grabbing opposites and disembowelling all rational thought and logic. The author is aware of this and has the power and unique opportunity to show the readers what can be possible when planets collide. The obvious is Lauren and Esau already have the seeds sown. However Eliza has the greatest needs Molly has the power of sex that is very capable in enslaving a man who is needy and vulnerable. The perverbial Lamb ready for the slaughter. Esau could end up being pursued very easily by all three with drama and intersecting conflicts and plots by the women all sensing this poor Lamb like a rogue set of independent lionesses. Good Luck author!!! Thanks forthe great story so far!

vickivalevickivaleabout 11 years agoAuthor
update on the next chapter

Hi all, Just wanted to let you know that the next chapter will be coming soon. Right now I am writing 4 ebooks to be released on Amazon after March 27th. Then I will complete the next chapter to this story. There will be lots of movement and a few unexpected twist. Thanks for your comments, and especially for reading my work. I appreciate your time and do listen to you. BTW there will be at least two more chapters to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This whole story is just boring and if this is anything to go by, I'm guessing your ebooks from Amazon would be the same!

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 10 years ago
ugh

what the hell, i bypass the molly and eliza shit, i thought this story supposed to be about Lauren and that guy, whats up with these random hoes? aint no body got time for that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous