I Once Was Blind...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you are tall...lots of hair...feels thick and soft..."

Hammer sat mutely as Doris' soft hands ventured down his face.

"You have a strong face, square jaw, sort of rough beard, strong neck..."

Hammer's eyes were drawn down to Doris' bare breasts. Now they were only inches away, close enough for him to see the faint blue veins underneath her delicate, almost translucent skin and the tiny crinkles and bumps around her hardened nipples. Her breasts moved in fascinating ways with the motion of Doris' hands.

God, don't let me cum in my pants...please, Lord,he prayed.

When Doris worked down his neck and found the buttons on his shirt, Hammer's pulse rate shot even higher. It seemed that all his clothes suddenly were two sizes smaller, choking and confining him. They needed to be off.

Disappointment crept over Doris' face after undoing one of his buttons. She had discovered to her disappointment that he wore a polo shirt with only a few buttons at the top.

"Off with that shirt," she ordered. "Right now!"

Michael tugged the shirt over his head quickly and Doris' fingers immediately found his broad shoulders.

"Wow, strong...you do exercise a lot, don't you...and firm chest...Kind of hairy...ah, small nipples...smaller than mine..."

"Hey, that tickles, you know..."

Doris laughed. "Sorry...smalland sensitivenipples...hard stomach...my, my...you are a strong man...your skin is so soft, yet your muscles are so hard underneath."

"Thanks," beamed Hammer.

"Pants off!" demanded Doris as she began to tug at his belt.

"Ok, but I have to stand up..."

Doris heard the tinkle of a belt buckle, a zipper in motion, and then a shuffle of fabric. She reached out and found Hammer's waist directly in front of her. Without thinking, she smoothed her hands around to his taut buttocks, one for each hand, and moved him even closer.

"Ooo..." was the only sound that Doris could muster.

This was very different for Doris, a moment like no other in her life. She traced her fingers back along the waistband of his boxer shorts and then began to tug them slowly downward. She felt a huge shiver shoot through Michael's body that gave her confidence to continue. Smiling, she pulled again, but at that point something obstructed the removal of his shorts. She tugged again to no avail.

"Hold on a second...," whispered Hammer.

Doris felt a ruffle of hand on cloth right in front of her face. Slowly she moved her hands to where the sound had come from. Michael gasped aloud when her fingers closed over his fully erect cock.

"My, my...what is this?" she asked as she leaned closer. Its smell reminded her of the cum-filled panties, but somehow it was different at the same time. She moved forward until it was almost touching her face.

Hammer watched wide-eyed as naked Doris came closer and closer to his hard cock. Bolts of ecstasy fired off whenever Doris touched. The feeling of her hand encircling his cock brought him perilously close to an immediate orgasm. He had this simultaneously wonderful and horrible vision of losing control and shooting his cum all over her face. He began to fight back the urge to cum right then and there.

Doris' lust had dissolved into more a matter of fascination and curiosity, at least at that very moment. She had never felt a man's cock before and now she was delighting in the experience.

"I've read aboutthese," she uttered almost to herself alone, "but, wow, it isn't what I expected at all...it feels...amazing...so soft, yet so very hard too...and its tip is even softer yet, more delicate...and moist..."

Hammer's legs began to shake as Doris' fingers traced over the dewdrop of cum that had materialized on the tip of his cock. She gently rubbed the tiny opening on the fascinating cock's tip with one finger in an effort to fully comprehend its every subtlety.

"Very interesting..."

Hammer was about to start pleading for her to stop. Doris' fingers began to dance back down the length of his cock. Hammer thought surely that his knees would buckle under him.

"And...oh, my...down here...softer skin still...a soft skin sack...ah hah...I know about those too...they're testicles, right?"

Hammer's eyes rolled back in his head. He could feel cum building deep inside readying for release.

"Oh, god, Doris, you are about to make me cum..."

"What?"

"Touching me that way...it feels so good...it's the most wonderful feeling ever...but, you are getting me so worked up that I am about to shoot."

"Shoot? What do you mean? Ejaculate? Isthatwhat you mean?" questioned Doris.

"Yeah...that..."

"Oh, you mustn't...yet, I mean...we need to kiss first, don't we?"

"What?"

Doris continued, "I read in a book that a man and a woman having sexual relations should start by kissing."

"Are we having sexual relations?" groaned Hammer. He was holding on for dear life in order to both keep from cuming and crashing to his knees.

Doris giggled, "Seems that way to me...so...how about you?"

"Ah...sure...," Hammer croaked.

"Then I guess we are! So, will you kiss me?"

"Yes!" shouted Hammer.

He jerked Doris to a standing position and pressed his lips to hers. Her warm body automatically snuggled closely against him. As the two of them molded together, the world's most exquisite feeling swept over them both—skin against skin in a loving embrace. Both became utterly lost in the taste of lips and the feel of soft, hot skin. The more they kissed, they more they crushed against each other, each hoping that this particular feeling would never end.

As the kiss lingered on, Doris became fully aware of the turgid cock that pressed against her stomach. When she ground herself against it, a rapid pulsing began in her pussy. She started to tremble all over.

"I think for sure that we are having sexual relations...," gasped Doris.

"Me too," whispered Hammer. "Your body feels so...so...fantastic!"

The pulsing in Doris's pussy increased. Feelings of losing control swept through Doris bringing with them a certain fear. After a moment, however, mind acquiesced to body and she gave way to almost decade of pent up feelings.

"I want you to...to...do it to me," whispered Doris, "...to be inside me."

Hammer gulped, "You do? Me? Like do...IT?"

The fire raging inside made her decision easy. Every inch of her body seemed to smolder wherever it touched Hammer's body, and her pussy was the epicenter of the burning.

"Oh, god, that would be great...fantastic," heaved Hammer. His cock ached for relief. "But, are you sure...I'm mean...really sure?"

"But, are you sure...I'm mean...really sure?"

"Yes...but, you shouldn't make me pregnant," implored Doris.

"I won't...I promise...I won't cum inside you...I promise," shouted Hammer.

"Then, let's do it," whispered Doris. This time her lips were at Hammer's ear. Goose-bumps instantly covered his body head-to-toe.

Suddenly Doris slid down the length of Hammer's body and lay back on the carpeted floor. Hammer watched in amazement. There before him lay a naked woman with legs spread fully apart. Her almost glowing pussy was open and welcome to him. Blood red labia seemed to wink at him.

"Can I touch you...there?" whispered Hammer as he moved closer.

"Yes...please..."

"Can Ikissyou...ah...there?"

"Oh...I don't know...I...I..."

A new fearfulness made Doris shudder. A kisstherewas a brand new idea for Doris. She could not quite fully comprehend why Hammer would want to do such a thing. Suddenly thoughts of the Mexican gardener sprang into her mind. This was it...eating twat, the girl had called it.

"I'm...not very...experienced...," stammered Doris.

"I read about it in a book," laughed Hammer.

"That wasn't inmybook," giggled Doris, "but..."

"Stop talking," said Hammer quietly.

Hammer moved closer and closer to Doris' fascinating pussy. He tried to drink in every part of it with his eyes and his nose. Both sight and smell amazed him.

Then came taste.

Doris felt his hot breath against her just before his lips touched her most sensitive place. Simply curious changed quickly within her to pure lust when Hammer's lips and tongue began to caress her clitoris. Her hips jerked involuntarily and savagely almost forcing his face away. Just as quickly, she grabbed his head and pressed it back into place. Sensing that she liked what he was doing, Hammer attacked with his tongue even more vigorously. Tears began to stream down Doris' cheeks.

"Oh...oh....oh...OH....OH....OOOOOH!" she screamed as she went headlong over the orgasmic brink...once...then twice...then again and again.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh god! Don't stop...oh, god, oh, god..."

This may have been his virgin voyage, but Hammer could tell with certainty that he was doing just the right thing. He plunged his tongue in and out of Doris' writhing body. Finally, she pulled his head away.

"Oh, god, I can't stand it any more...I'm too sensitive there now for you to touch me any more...but, I want more...god, I don't know what I want...oh, ooh, ooooooh...that was...really...wonderful!"

On one hand, Hammer felt greatly fulfilled. He clearly had pleased Doris sexually. But now his throbbing cock took precedence and begged for it own kind of fulfillment. Fucking became his only goal and the time for fucking was now.

After one last look at Doris' dripping, blood engorged pussy, Hammer began to kiss his way up her body. She tasted oh so good. Over her tight tummy and between her breasts, he pressed on. When his lips arrived at her waiting mouth, his hard cock also arrived at her slit and pressed for entry. Charged bolts of ecstasy followed deep within both of them.

"I don't know whether I can take it or not...but...I...I want you inside me...now!" Doris growled.

"But, I thought you...were...too...sensa..."

"Now!" screamed Doris as she grabbed his cock and pushed to just the right spot.

Hammer needed no more encouragement. When he felt the tip of his cock ease just inside of her pussy lips and felt Doris gasp.

"Am I hurting you?" asked Hammer.

"Now it is time foryouto stop talking," moaned Doris. "Make love to me...now!"

Hammer needed no more encouragement. He rammed the rest of his full length into her in one thrust of passion.

"Oooooow!" screamed Doris as the pleasure was replaced by a stabbing pain.

Hammer froze.

"Oh, shit...I did hurt you. Jez, I'm sorry."

"Shut up and fuck me," cried Doris. Tears poured from underneath her dark glasses.

All of a sudden Hammer began to lose control. He began to franticly plunge his cock in and out of Doris's moist hole without any regard for her pain or pleasure.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," Hammer moaned. Doris' vagina had become almost like a hand gripping his cock. The pulsations sent Hammer to the brink.

Doris screamed as well. She pushed her hips against Hammer in rhythm with his deep thrusts. At the very last moment, Hammer pulled his bloated member from her pussy and sprayed hot cum all over her stomach. Seconds later, Hammer fell in a totally spent heap beside Doris.

"Fantastic," she whispered.

"Yes," said Hammer.

The two lovers clung to each other, kissing softly and hoping the feeling would never stop.

Epilogue

Doris whistled as she made her way to the laundry room. She was behind in doing her laundry because she and Michael had spent most waking moments together for the past few days. During that time, they had tried just about every sexual thing imaginable...and a few unimaginable.

Doris rounded the corner and entered the laundry room. She had never been so happy. She laid her white cane across the washers and filled two of them with clothes. After she shoved her quarters in the slots, the noisy machines began to do their work.

Then she reached back for her cane.

It was gone.

She felt around hoping that it had merely rolled out of place. Her search became more frantic when she realized that it was no where to be found. Even worse, the noisy machines had masked the sound, but now she sensed someone else in the room with her. She knew immediately.

It was Jerome.

"Jerome?" she shouted.

"Looking for something, baby," he said.

"Give me my cane, Jerome, and then get away from me."

"I'll give it back, but first I need something."

"Come on, Jerome, don't be a jerk. In two seconds, I'm out of here, cane or not."

"Nope. We need to talk. You ain't leaving just yet."

Doris felt his strong grip on her upper arm. Fear also gripped her and she began mentally to plan for the moment when she might escape.

"Ok, enough of this, Jerome. You are hurting me and I am leaving...now."

"Not so fast, pumpkin," said Jerome.

Doris felt herself being pinned against the roaring washers. Jerome wedged himself against Doris so that she had no room to maneuver or fight back. Doris started to scream, but realized the wail of the washers and dryers made that futile.

"Now that's better," whispered Jerome close to her ear.

For the first time, Doris became truly frightened. Jerome had moved so quickly that she could not react. Now she was crushed under his rangy body. She was at Jerome's mercy.

"Now we can finally talk," said Jerome. "All I wanted was a little look...a little look at you, that's all. But, you fucked it up. You hurt me. You broke my fucking nose. People have been making fun of me for having two, count 'em,twoblack eyes. YOU did that, you bitch. I didn't fucking touch you. I just wanted a little look...just a little bitty look. I had to soak my balls to get them to stop hurting...all because ofyou."

Doris tried again to scream, but that just caused Jerome to tighten his grip on her arm.

"So now the piper gets paid," said Jerome.

Doris felt his boney fingers touch her breast.

"See, that's all I wanted...to look at these pretty titties...and theyarepretty, you know...they are indeed."

Doris was coiled inside to attack with all her might when suddenly she heard the laundry room door fly open.

A split second later, a person screamed. It was a woman's scream.

"Oh sweet Jesus," the woman's voice said. It was the voice of the lady who had found her listening through the grate on that fateful day.

"Jerome! You stupid idiot! Get off that girl."

"Mamma...I..."

"Shut the hell up, Jerome. You are in more trouble now than in all the rest of you worthless life! Go on home before this girl gives you more than just a broken nose!"

"Mamma..."

"Do as I say!"

There was a crash, the door slammed closed, and then nothing but the sound of machines cranking away.

"I'm sorry, honey. Here's your cane. Jerome will not bother you any more; I can assure you of that. He wouldn't be around here at all if the worthless piece of crap wasn't my son...and if wasn't the owner of this apartment complex, but alas...I am."

The older woman's voice sounded tired, but it had a quality of steel within it that reassured Doris.

"If you can find it in your heart not to press charges against my stupid kid for what he has done to you; and, if you will keep Hammer from killing him for what he just did, I'll give you free rent for a year. And, be assured that Jerome won't show his face around you any more...I promise you that."

The fear slowly began to drain out of Doris leaving a very empty, tired feeling.

"You and Hammer make a handsome couple, by the way. He is a nice kid...and so are you," the woman continued. "So, do we have a deal?"

"Ok," said Doris.

"Thanks," said the woman. "I'll keep my promise for sure.

"One thing though," smiled Doris. "Don't tell my parents about the free rent."

Thanks for reading. Feedback much appreciated, frog.