All Comments on 'I Promise'

by kimbalee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
They understand the Big Bang Theory

Was her name Penny?

cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
Great sex

This was a very hot, straight-forward story. What really made it was how appealing and likeable a pair of characters you created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

A wonderful story. Well written, mostly believable. Two nice characters. But, twelve years and this is the first time she's tasted his cum? He doesn't eat pussy or drink all that beautiful juice she releases? Come on, they each would have had at least a taste from a finger just out of curiousity.haha A prim and proper wife who is a sex slut after hours, a wonderful thought. I do hope you will continue to write about you and your husband. Loved jacking off as I read and pictured the two of you enjoying sex.

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
Very nice

Loved your story. I could imagine . . . oh, I better stop. Good title.

amicusamicusabout 16 years ago
Very well written!

A rare glimpse into married sex between two loving people, excellent craftsmanship and a lovely insight to what it might take to make a long term relationship successful and interesting.

The wordplay before hand, the familiarity, the comfort and ease with which they go about things, a delight to read.

Thank you...

Amicus...

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 16 years ago
Wow

This was very realistic. I could see this happen. Hell, I've had something like this happen very recently. :)

Good work!

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonabout 16 years ago
So real I wish it were my reality

In some ways you captured my life, and yet the sexier bits are what I wish I could live. Great job!

curl4evercurl4everalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding

I loved this story! The set-up generated interest, the flow into the sex scene was smooth, and the description of the action was extremely erotic. Excellent!

TarakinTarakinover 15 years ago
Very good!

I liked the tension building, the uncertainty if she would fulfill her promise, and the great end. Good work!

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Just a grinnin'...

Wow! I'm not sure what I want to say! I'm thinking of words liked "puddle" and "flooded". Oh boy... Alrighty then! Where was I? Give me a sec while I get my head out of this story so I can talk. I liked the details. I live on details. The manicure was a nice touch, and not forgetting to mention bringing scrachy cuticles up at dinner was frosting for the cake. Nice, Nice, Nice. Just how loud DO you scream?

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
intense

The action in this story is so intense that it is impossible for the reader not to feel it as well. wonderfully written. One of the hottest scenes I have read in a long time. Great writing Kim!

texasacetexasacealmost 11 years ago
You are GOOD!!

I hope I don't have to wait another 5 years for you to write more GREAT stories...

Ace

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkimbalee@kimbalee
I am mild-mannered by day, and at night... well, still mild-mannered. lol (also dorky and ridiculous, but if you know me, that goes without saying.)