I Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was near as excited now as he was, but would never think to admit it to him. He started to shake now, and she knew his cumming was near. She could barely take the motions his hand was making traveling up and down her back, then over her ass even though she wiggled it around hoping he would just touch her pussy already. When she could finally take no more of it, she sat up completely and said, "I'll be right back- you wait right here. I'm not even close to being done with you yet."

"Just where do you think I'd go now?" he asked her. She giggled but didn't answer, and instead walked the few steps to the linen closet to retrieve two plush beach towels. She knew from experience that things would be getting very messy soon, and hated to sleep in a wet spot all night.

As she returned, she once again fully engulfed his cock in a swift motion causing him to expel a burst of air from his lungs. She made a few slow up and down movements, sucking in harder now, and rotating around the tip which she knew he'd like. He was soon shaking again, his hips moving up off the bed as he rubbed her back, sending chills along her spine.

She loved to tease him and tonight was no different. She could tell he was close and moved to change her position. She laid down beside him, upside-down, right sides touching, snuggling into him for warmth. She bent her knee closest to him and tucked her foot under his shoulder as he did the same, knowing exactly what she was going to do. She snaked her arm behind his bent knee, reaching around to his rigid cock as he did the same, finding her dripping pussy. "Man, are you wet!" he said. She just laughed.

This position was a favorite for them, especially when they were tired, and still needed a release. She had full intentions of keeping her promise, so she held back a little and still teased him with caresses and playful touches. He, on the other hand, had ideas of his own. She was so wet and ready, that he really didn't need to, but still reached for the oil. He took the lid off, and silently aimed the bottle at her pussy. The sudden feel of the cool oil against her clit was enough to cause her to grip his dick harder and scream out again, "Ahhhhhhhh! My God, that is SO cold!"

Now he laughed, and went straight to the task of warming it up for her. He slowly strummed his fingers on her clit, then back and forth, up and down, then lazily, just to drive her crazy, she was sure. She was wiggling her hips back and forth, trying to get him to insert a finger into her pussy, but he still kept it up. The rhythmic motion was making her ooze juices down her crack now. She hated that this happened every time he played with her, thus, the towel was a necessity. He kept going, knowing any minute she would be babbling something incomprehensible.

She still stroked him, long strokes, remembering not to neglect "the boys," as she called them, while toying with her nipple with her free hand. He now moved one finger into her while continuing to tease her button. This got a response of "Ohhh, yeah! That's what I want! More!" He laughed, removing it after a few seconds. "No!" she yelled, "more!" He proceeded to comply by now placing two fingers inside her instead of the one. "Ahhhhhhh! Yeah!" she yelled, the combination of that and his strumming her clit with his thumb was more than enough to cause her orgasm to come full force. She grabbed for the sheet up over her head and held on for dear life, still gripping his cock.

She no sooner got through that than another started. Her legs shook and her arms went stiff. She let out a loud sigh, arching her pelvis off the bed. More cum leaked out of her pussy, creating a puddle on the towel. It was something he had learned about her once by accident, and now he loved it. He didn't let up, curving his fingers inside her, and applying pressure as he stroked. He kept his thumb teasing her clit and suddenly the dam broke.

She literally flooded the entire towel with her third and most powerful orgasm, drenching his arm to his elbow at the same time. "Oh, no! I hate that!" she yelled, while feeling to see if the towel was in place, her pussy still in spasms. The towel was so wet that it could be wrung out, and she had erred on the side of caution, in getting the beach towel! She couldn't believe it!

He just laughed, knowing how much she hated that she couldn't stop it. It was something she couldn't hold back, no matter how hard she tried. She was so reserved most of the time, and he loved that he could see her lose control like that.

"Come here," she growled at him, getting onto her knees again beside him. She took his cock by one hand, the boys with the other and started to play in earnest. She plunged her mouth downward and got him to gasp loudly. She smiled, still holding his cock in her mouth, then giggled feeling a little wicked. He jerked at the sensation, causing her to laugh. "Sorry," she said, then went back to the task.

He tickled her ass down to her thigh, and up across her back again repeatedly. She kept up her pace feeling him grow larger than he ever had before. She knew she must be doing exactly what he wanted, but she was dripping again, and couldn't take it anymore. Fuck it, she thought, here goes, and said to him breathlessly, "I REALLY need to jump on you now and take a ride, do you mind?"

She hardly ever took the lead like this. He laid there a little surprised, trying to put words together after hearing her comment, and said, "You know, I was so close."

"Yes, I know," she replied, "that's why I asked if you would mind. I remember what our deal was, and after I have enough of you, I'll finish it." He never remembered her sucking on him after he had been inside her and thought to himself that there was no way this was ever going to happen. He resigned himself to the fact that it was not going to happen tonight, again.

She, of course, knew what he was thinking, and "I promise," was all she said.

She didn't wait for the go-ahead, but instead climbed on top of him plunging his cock inside her, sinking down onto it as far as she could, wiggling just a little to get as close as possible. He gasped at the feeling as she let out a loud groan, squealing at the sensations as she lifted up and then sank down again. She hardly ever took this position, usually preferring to have him do all of the work. He was so much better at keeping up a steady pace than what she was. She got lost in the moment, and even sometimes forgot to breathe, let alone keep moving.

She kept up the pace for a few minutes until he started to grunt and thrust up into her. This was her favorite part of riding him. He knew she wanted more and deeper, and she wouldn't say it out loud. He gave her exactly what she wanted and was pleased to hear her appreciation in the form of screams of, "Oh...God...please...don't...stop!" as she raised both her arms above her head, feeling her breasts bounce in time with their combined thrusts.

He reached up and tweaked both of her nipples making her shudder and scream out again as she brought her hands down from being entangled in her long hair and grabbed onto his wrists tightly. This, of course, only made him continue pumping up into her as she slammed herself down onto him. They matched each other's rhythm until he said, "I'm so close." She immediately stopped her movement, making him remain still also.

She sat atop him motionless except for the squeezing of her inner pussy muscles, and him flexing his cock inside her.

"Can you feel that?" she asked, not knowing if he could.

"Yes," he replied.

"Do you like it?" she questioned him, wanting to learn if this was something to be repeated in another of their lovemaking sessions.

"Yeah, do you?" he asked in return. She moaned again loudly, falling on top of his chest but still supporting herself against him. She kissed him hard and long, as he returned the kiss back to her. She was covered in a layer of slick perspiration.

As she dragged herself up again to a seated position, her nipples grazed against his chest hair. The slight touch on the overly sensitive tips made her feel like they would explode. She felt him move deep inside her again, and pulled away again. She wanted to make this last as long as she could, and began to move in a slow circular pattern on top of his dick, barely keeping him inside her, until even she couldn't keep it up anymore.

"I REALLY need you to make me scream now," she told him outright, and was amazed that it just slipped out of her mouth like she said it every day. He knew that it was now his turn to control the actions, and waited for her to get on her hands and knees moving in behind her. She was always very vocal like this. He moved in behind her and rubbed her clit slowly back and forth with his cock. Up and down, up and down, as she wiggled her ass in frustration. The wetness was running down her legs.

"Now, please, now! was all she got out before he rammed into her with all his might. He was met with more than a scream, it was a shriek... a wail he had never heard from her before. "Louder," he said leaning over her and whispering it into her ear, and plunged in again. She screamed again, louder than before. He continued the assault, and was met with, "Oh...my...God...don't... stop...don't...ever...stop!," which punctuated each of his thrusts. He kept up, pulling her hips backwards into him, with her voicing her pleasure as he did. Her breasts shook as he thrust his cock into her, and she pushed back against him, encouraging him on in his motions.

He said to her almost apologetically, "I...need...to... come... now." She was so caught up in the moment that she said, "Yes, do it, don't stop, and I'll lick you afterwards." This was all it took to push him over the edge. She felt him start to squirt inside of her and that was all it took to have her gasping, and out of breath, not even able to make a sound. She finally caught her breath and screamed again as he squeezed her ass cheeks, spurting the last of it into her pussy. They both finished at the same time, however this was his first and her fourth orgasm of the night. "Do you realize that was four for me?" she asked him. "Hmmmm, really? No, I didn't," he said. He grabbed the second, dry towel she had brought, and proceeded to wipe up, and then gave it to her. He went into the bathroom as she picked up the other towel.

"Oh my God! She said, this actually is thoroughly soaked! Do you see what you made me do?" she called after him. The bathroom light shone into the bedroom, and she looked at the sheet under where the towel had been. "Great, just what I thought," she said. He was now walking back into the bedroom, and just laughed. "Glad it's on your side, he said.

"Nice," she replied.

"Hey, I didn't do it."

"Well I didn't do it by myself," she said back, smacking his ass playfully. She went into the bathroom, towels with her. She cleaned herself, and then returned to the bedroom.

He was under the sheet, and she immediately saw the tent in his groin area. "Are you ready for more?" she asked him. "Huh?" he replied, surprised that she would consider more.

"Well I see you are still standing tall," she said as she slipped her hand under the cover, stretching across the bed to reach his side. "I made you a promise and intend to follow through tonight," she told him. "Okay, if you want to," he said as she moved her hand up and down his dick. She took up her position kneeling beside him and began again with her lips making sucking sounds as she went at it. He sighed as she licked and sucked, keeping a steady pace. He placed his hands under her and between her thighs, cupping her mound, squeezing lightly. "Mmmmmm..." she replied, all the while with her mouth on him. This made him gasp.

He found her clit and played with it in circular motions, lightly teasing her, feeling the slickness of her pussy. He entered her with his finger causing her to grab his cock as she tensed from it. She smoothed the saliva over his cock with her hands which were laced together on his cock. Up and down, up and down, twisting slightly, blowing across the tip now and then, and giggling as she did.

He continued to fuck her with his fingers, first one, then two while at the same time teasing her clit. Her nipples were rigid, aching actually. "I need you again," was more of a command to him than anything else, and he slowly sat up. "How," he asked her, letting her choose. "Make me scream again, please!" she begged him.

He led her to stand at the end of the bed, one leg bent and resting on their bed, waiting for him. He stood behind her, moving close to wrap his arms around her to fondle both breasts. He knew this excited her immensely, causing her to arch her back. As she did, he speared into her as she let out another piercing scream. "YESSSSSSS!!!!" Just what I wanted!!! OHHHH! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! She wailed, enjoying the sensations fully. Mmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmm...! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Yeah...! Don't...stop...!" she screamed at him to encourage him to keep going. "Ahhhh!" he growled back, which just egged her on in her voicing her own emotions. If he only knew what it did to her when he let her know how much he was enjoying it too, he'd be more vocal every time. She loved to hear him enjoying her.

After a while she said to him, "Wait, please, just a minute." She moved forward, then turned over onto her back. She opened her legs under him, and scooted down to meet him. She held his cock into her hand and guided it again into her pussy. He began again, pumping in and out in a steady rhythm. She brazenly played with her clit, so he could feel her hand there. She let him see her other hand at her nipple, twisting and pinching it, just like he had earlier. She knew he loved to see her this way, and hardly ever let him. This would have to change, she thought to herself. This naughty streak promised to continue for a long time. She was enjoying this much too much to revert back now.

As he continued to thrust into her, she circled her clit faster and faster until she was at the point of no return. She was again making little gasping sounds as she built up to another crashing orgasm. He could feel her start to tremble and squeeze his cock in her pussy. He pushed in deeper and harder, quickening the pace. He growled as she screamed "Now! Oh my God, again!" and felt it come on full force. He said to her, "I'm gonna cum!" "Wait," she said and quickly got up from under him, hating to tear herself away from him, still feeling the spasms within her. "I promised, and you're going to collect."

He stood back while she took a position kneeling on the floor on a pillow and gobbled up his dick. She grabbed a handful of his nuts, just for good measure. She played with them a little rougher than normal, and went at his cock like there was no tomorrow. She had him so wet with her saliva that it was running down over his dock and gathering at her hand on his balls. She reached around him to grab his ass and pull him toward her.

He yelled, "Oh, God, now!" and she backed away just as he squirted onto her tits as she bent in front of him. "AHHHHHH!" he exclaimed as he watched the spray start to land on her breasts, then run into the valley between them. After expending all that he had, he leaned forward to run his dick between her tits, coating it with the cum that was already there.

She looked down to see that amazingly, after all of the night's activity, he was still hard as a rock! She licked her lips absentmindedly, but it hadn't gone unnoticed. She looked back up at him, holding his gaze, and without a word, bent her head down for a mouthful. He grabbed her shoulders to steady himself and she felt the added weight on her own hands, as she held onto his thighs. This was her first taste of his cum. Not bad, she thought, but she wasn't really prepared for the warmth of it. He couldn't believe she had finally done it. His knees nearly buckled. After this long together, he never thought it was a possibility. Maybe she was loosening up a little bit, in the right way.

She brought him out of his thoughts when she bent lower and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. He reacted by squeezing her shoulders roughly, then running his hands along her neck and up to grab a handful of her hair, pulling it. She stopped abruptly, thinking that he had never done that before. After a brief pause to contemplate whether she would like it again, she went back to sucking his dick, as he rubbed her shoulders and ran his thumbs around and over her collar bones. He played with her hair running his fingers through it, grazing her ears, feeling her moan on his dick as he did.

After quite some time, she stopped and asked, "You're not even close, are you?"

"Nope, but I'm enjoying every second of it. Do you want to stop? I don't think I can come again now anyway."

"I'm kind of enjoying myself too," she replied, feeling him rubbing her shoulders. She really didn't want to stop, but knew he had to be at work early.

"We could get some sleep, and continue this again," he told her, "I think we probably should. I'm getting so tired." She stood warily, her knees trembling for being in that position for so long. They embraced wrapping their arms tightly around each other, with him more or less holding her up, sharing a kiss before climbing back to their king sized bed.

"Honey?" she asked as she temporarily moved away from him to get under the covers.

"Yeah," he answered, straightening the sheet a little on his side, feeling her snuggle up against him.

"Would you want to do all of this again?" thinking of the things she finally had the nerve to try tonight. "Fuck yeah!" he told her, as he hugged her, then kissed her forehead, "but would you?" A big smile grew on her face as she closed her eyes.

"I promise," was her only reply.

12