All Comments on 'I Promise You 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Such a fun hero story

Another DAMSEL Approved Work

eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago

Oh how I loved the superhero version of "watching the sunset" and "taking long walks on the beach"... :)

RpierzRpierzover 10 years ago
Please continue

See title. Very rarely do I see Superhero erotic stories where the characters are developed or developing. Also liked the stalker angle.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
This was a fun one

I like superhero stories. And this was a great one. Good characters. Fine plot. Lots of humor. For some reason, it brought 'Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex' to mind. There are bound to be issues when supers are intimate with us lesser beings.

Looking forward to part two. Thanks.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Odd for me

Nearly all your stories hook me quickly. For whatever reason this one did not. I can't even point out where. Still well done and enjoyable. 4*

Val

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 10 years ago
Intriguing

Much more interested in Lydia and how her grandpa will help her defend her man than what Storm Surge will be doing. (by they sound of it most of what he'll be doing is getting taken advantage of by all the super ladies)

4

illjoyilljoyover 10 years ago
love it

Your stories are amazing keep it up

mallahmallahover 10 years ago
When...

Hey FS,

When are you going to finish your other stories? Hmmm? One you posted over a year ago, and still waiting. Your stories are pretty good for the most part, however FTDS has it right. Why write the stories if you're not going to finish them? Just curious...

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
another incomplete one

most of your stories hooked me...but you invariably fails to finish a single one of them. Please do continue all your well appreciated series including A tale of technician, ccsc, and witches of ravenrook...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please write another chapter to this story

This story is incredible and I'm very interested in reading more.

gemman1gemman1about 9 years ago
Very Nice

Short, sweet and funny....nicely done/

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 9 years ago
Could use another chapter

To the folks asking for a finish: I think the original was just fine as a stand alone story. If not for the '01' in the title, this would be not have been noticed by anybody.

But I would certainly enjoy seeing more of Storm, Suprema and Lydia. What happens to them now? Do Lydia and LS have to team up to save Storm from the Sinister Seduction Society? Does LS get involved with Lydia when Grandpa gives her the Diabolical Duraluminum Dildo? Or does Storm enlist Lydia's aid to rescue Lady Suprema from the clutches of the Legion of Lesbian Libertines? And where does the Association of Alliterative Asswipes fit in? ( I know its tecnically only alliteration if it is the starting consonan. Sue me, I was on a roll).

I would love seeing the the Further Adventures of Storm Surge.

Thanks again for all your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that had possibilities

But it's ruined by not having any ending. SPOILER ALERT! THIS IS NOT FINISHED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear FS

Ssoooo, have you thought about continuing with this story? I'd really appreciate it if you did! (Hint)

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
[UPDATE] November 14th, 2016

Per request, I am re-examining this story. I've been going through a rough spell and a more lighthearted story might help. Here is wishing for the best.

James aka FinalStand

PS: Anyone wanting to give me super-villainess names and gimmicks, please feel free to share.

DarkMatter23DarkMatter23almost 7 years ago
Heroes and Villains

Hey FS, it's DM23. I have a few ideas for your hero/heroine and villain/villainess names. We don't have to do any joint work or anything, just give me a list of powers you want your super powered beings to have. And don't make them so powerful, it makes less characters. Seriously, he has all the elemental powers? I have five already (one is not in use). But it was a rather enjoyable story to read.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
DarkMatter23 ...

... back at ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

So hilarious.must have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

many great stories, but many incomplete. if you start a story only submit when you complete them.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Quite a yarn! Chuckles galore...a mystery...beggin' for a follow up! Has the potential to be a series with a tongue firmly in a cheek!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5284 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...