I Promised I Wouldn't Cum.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevyus
tevyus
246 Followers

Naturally, I said the whole thing would have to wait until my wife Lana came back. And then I resumed snacking on Jill's hot breast while the pump ground away, sucking the sweet stuff from her other nip. Jill got back to pleasuring her pussy, now that she'd said what she wanted to say, and I tried not to let the smell of her pussy drive me up a wall. My balls felt like they were plumping up each minute I was snacking on those great big nipples.

By day three I was starting to suffer from blue balls. I could have jacked off after Jill went home, but I wanted Lana to see a serious cumshot so she'd know she could trust me. Of course, it got tougher and tougher to keep from bringing myself off. Every day Jill would come and present her breasts to me, and tell me hot stories about her past sex life, and what she had on her sexual bucket list, too. She could really spin a tale. Listening to her horny stories while mashing my face into her milk-spouting breasts was awesome -- apart from how it ratcheted up my increasing sexual frustration. The whole thing made my cock leak something fierce, I tell you.

Day five, and I was going out of my mind. I went to work, but my cock was hardly going down by this point. I had to walk around with a great big soft semi-erection all day. It was hot against my thighs. My balls felt like lead. Like lead that hurt.

I got home to find my Lana naked and waiting for me. As we kissed, I could feel her breasts were amazingly hard. "I know you are full for me, dear husband, so I thought I'd do the same in sympathy. I haven't pumped any milk in 20 hours -- and I'm ACHING."

I went to nurse from her, but she stopped me and said "I want to give you a tit-fuck you'll never forget."

I broke a land-speed record for getting naked. Even so, my cock had gone 110% stiff when I saw her and I damn near wrenched it as I tried to get out of my pants, shorts, and socks all at once.

Suddenly I was going slowly -- gingerly -- into the deep valley of her wonderful breasts. I was going slowly 'because I thought my cock might burst. Not that I was about to cum -- but that the pounding of blood in my erection was so strong I thought it MIGHT just rupture!

Lana gathered her enlarged, engorged boobs in her hands as best she could. They were too full of milk to move in their normal, supple ways. But she bunched them into place around my stretching, straining flagpole, and nodded at me. We didn't need lube. Her milk ran of its own accord now, out of her nipples and into her valley -- also down her sides. Also down her stomach. There was a LOT of milk.

I groaned from the tension built up in me -- five days with no release, five days in which I got to nurse from Jill and five days of giving Jill climax after climax -- I was so full of cum it might have squirted out of my EARS. I took a deep breath and started thrusting.

Her slick tunnel of breastflesh seemed more wonderful than any mouth. My cock lurched with pre-orgasm fuck-fits. "Tell me when it's going to cum!" she said. She had almost finished that sentence when . . . I SHOT. And it was a cum like no cum I've had before or since.

It SPRINKLED. There were drops of clear cum everywhere! It was like someone had turned on a sprinkler system somewhere. It was raining cum.

Three seconds of clear syrup splattering from my cockhead . . . then a filament of white FLEW from my cockhead. Darts of cum ricocheted off the bottom of her chin before she could yank me from her sweet cleavage, and point my exploding cock away from her face. More streamers leapt out of me, smacking the headboard, her bobbling tits, and wrecking the sheets.

I was groaning, and getting louder. The cum might be flying by the pint, but I felt this cum was only starting.

She watched in fascination as the streams shot less far, but didn't slow down. The cum was getting thicker. My inner muscles were spasming as hard as they could, to force out the tankfull of cum fluid, and great puddles of the stuff were collecting on her torso, in her cleavage, and on the bed. It got harder and harder to push the stuff out! I was SO backed up, cum-wise, that the tail end of this orgasm was bringing thick, gummy, semi-solid sperm wads out of me. This was becoming the longest orgasm of my life!

Even as the climax faded, white semen came out of me, thicker and thicker. Lana wound ribbons of it around her fingers. Then, she gently pulled strings of semi-solidified semen out of me. Oh God! That was like nothing I'd ever experienced -- I felt cum moving all the way through me. My pipe seemed reluctant to let this stuff go, it was hanging on. I was done orgasming now, but not finished ejaculating. The stuff just kept blorping out of me for a minute more. Normally I go soft at this point, but five days with no release meant I was STILL ready for more, even as bits and pieces of sperm-laden gel kept escaping from me.

"WOW!" said Lana. She was a mess -- her hands were covered in my flow, and her torso was criss-crossed by more cum than I had ever seen. I couldn't believe it all came out of me.

"Honey, I am sorry. I needed to see that I could trust you. I wanted you and Jill to be able to nurse, but I had to know you wouldn't take advantage while I was away. And . . . that cum! I can't believe it! I guess you really did go five days without any release. And the fact that this great big THING of yours is STILL hard, well, that's pretty convincing."

"So you have earned a reward. Jill, get out here!" Out of the closet stepped Jill. I jumped a foot in the air. When I got over the shock, I noticed that Jill was flushed nearly scarlet, and one of her breasts was auto-dripping milk.

"That was the hottest thing I have EVER seen!" Jill said.

"Jill has wanted to fuck you for some time, now -- but I wouldn't let her. Now that I know you respect my wishes, honey, I think it's okay for you to have her -- when I allow you to. Can you live with that? I mean, can you live with having two women's pussies sucking on you, sometimes, AND live with NOT having her unless I say you can?"

I was pretty stunned by all this. Sure, I'd thought about having both women, fully, but I NEVER thought I could! My cock bobbed in front of me -- way out in front of me - and I guess it made up my mind for me.

"Well," I said in a careful tone, "Okay, Lana."

They laughed and laughed, and the tension was broken. Then Lana got serious and said "My boobs are about to burst. Both of you, help me with this, and then, Jilly, you can have him. But get on top -- I want to see his big ol' cock slide into you."

We nursed Lana for 15 minutes, and my cock just would not relax and go down. It waved and pulsed in the air. Lana's headlamp areolas sure felt good against my face. Finally, she pushed me onto my back.

"Okay, you can keep sucking on me while she rides you. Jill, I want you to have a good time. But this is new to me -- I'm not sure how I feel about it. So today, he does NOT cum in you. Got it? His cum is for ME -- me alone!"

Jill was grinning too widely to answer, I think. She nodded, then leapt into position and nosed my stone-stiff cock into place against her notch. Wow. She was HOT in there!

Lana put one still-milk-giving breast to my face, but I was still able to watch Jill inserting me. Jill waggled her hips as she tried to wedge my cock into herself, but it wasn't easy. She was tight! Even with all the excitement, she hadn't had a cock in there for some months, and it was a tough fit.

Little by little she managed to wedge my steely erection in. She bounced a few millimeters up and down, and almost imperceptibly got more and more of my length in. It was awesome. My wife's milk was sweet down my throat, and at the same time a new pussy was swallowing me. Jill had worked hard to envelop the first half of me, when she started to shudder in a way I recognized. It was awesome. She was shaking and the gut-throbs I felt through our joined genitals told me she was going to have an orgasm -- a big one.

Even after that gigantic cum I'd had, I felt sperm rising in me. Fuck me, I'm only human, and this was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. I started to shake my head "no" to tell them I couldn't take much more. But Lana thought I was just getting into it, and my head was halfway buried in her bowling-ball of a breast. She bore down on me, mashing more boob into my face. Well, all over my face at once - her breasts are that big!

I tried jerking my hips to throw Jill off me before I came, but she just took the added motion as more stimulation -- she started to cum, her cunt was drooling all over my cock. My penis juddered and expanded a final quarter-inch, splitting her velvet pussy, and ready to cannonade the inside of her.

I had to hold the cum in. Lana was actually allowing me to have sex with another woman, and I could NOT make her mad, I could NOT make her sorry she did. She'd NEVER go for this again if I did. So I clamped down and WILLED that orgasm of mine not to happen.

It was impossible. All this stimulation, my wife was now using both hands to mash my head into her breast, the breast still trickled milk into my mouth, though I'd tried to stop sucking. But now I couldn't breathe. Somehow not being able to breathe made the sperm bash harder against the gates. I felt it hammering inside me to be let out. I tried, I really tried. But that cum was not going to be denied.

I put both hands on Lana's ribs and PUSHED. She pulled back in surprise, and I gulped air, and shouted "STOP!" Everyone froze. "I'm gonna cum inside you, if you move a muscle!"

Jill did her best to hold still, but now that I could see her, I saw she was an inch from cumming, herself! If she let go and climaxed, there'd be no way I could keep from disobeying my wife's condition, there'd be no way I could keep from spurting.

Lana went to Jill and put her arms around her, and gently lifted. That little pussy of Jill's didn't want to let go, but Jill controlled herself, sucking air like it was Lamaze class, though you could see she really wanted this cum. The two of them slowly pulled her off my straining, bursting cock. And I heaved a sigh of relief - the cum stayed inside me.

Then Jill gave a great spasm and FELL onto Lana, who laughed and put her fingers to work in Jill's overtaxed and over-denied pussy. I looked away. They'd gotten us disconnected one half-second before I'd have cum with all the force I could muster. If I watched Jill cumming, it might set me off, too!

The two of them held tight to each other as Jill worked through a serious climax. Because I was studiously looking away, I was able to notice that my crank was huge, as red as I've ever seen it. I scooted out of my position and went to get moist towels for Jill AND for me -- to keep that cum down.

MAN was that close. My semen-pipe burned for a half-hour after that. I was damn lucky, my first threesome almost involved my wife getting totally pissed at me, but I'd made it by the barest margin.

After Jill went home, I did have sex with my wife. I'd like to tell you that I masterfully rewarded her with an hour of vigorous lovemaking . . . but let's get real. Even with a half-hour's break, I was still SO turned on by what had already happened, I was lucky to last five minutes. I came a LAKE inside her. She told me later that it was dripping out of her for the rest of the day.

Lana deserved everything I could give her and more -- the next day I took her to a show, gave her flowers, and made sure there was a lottery ticket in the bouquet where she could see it. She even won! Well, she won seven bucks. But a win IS a win!

-------------------------------------------------------

So now there was a new routine. Jill came over almost every night, and we all shared the women's milk. And I was permitted to have sex with Jill in front of Lana, and with Lana in front of Jill. My wife even said that when she was away, I could still "service" Jill, because it made her (Lana) feel that I was super-studly to know that women wanted me that much. Her only rule was that I was NOT to cum with Jill. I was only permitted to cum with/on Lana.

I should have known this was a recipe for trouble.

PART III

Chapter 3 --Someone Does Her Level Best To Get My Semen.

Happy weeks went by. My muscles got firmer, with all the mother's milk I was drinking. Jill instructed us in how she liked her pussy eaten, in how to hold her during her orgasms. Lana's breasts flowed more and more freely, what with all the demands that two avid admirers placed on her milk supply.

Jill had been a little pudgy, before the pregnancy. Now that she was at our home every other day, she was losing weight, because of all the calories she was pouring out of her stiff nipples. Lana was getting more shapely, too, as her breasts expanded from the very pleasant effort of generating milk.

Now, remember Jill's colleague Armanie, who wanted to lose weight? And who apparently wanted Jill's lips sucking milk out of her? Well, Jill liked and trusted this woman enough to tell the truth. And suddenly the colleague got VERY interested in the whole lactation thing.

Lana and I heard about this Armanie -- quite a bit. It was clear that Jill was sweet on her, and soon they started a relationship, never mind that Jill had only dated men in the past. Before they became exclusive, Jill told Armanie about how we three had been sharing milk, and more, across the last months.

Armanie's cunt drooled at the very idea, we were told. She didn't want to rush into it, but Jill said that it was something they both wanted -- for Armanie to join us. So while Jill took a hiatus from sharing her orgasms with us, she would sometimes come over, do some nursing, and tell us Armanie wanted to make a foursome as soon as she was giving milk reliably. She wanted to nurse, and then to nurse several people at once. Sometimes, Jill said, she couldn't talk about much else!

She hesitated to tell us this, but "Armanie has major-league boobs. I've never seen any like them. And . . . they grow. When she's turned on, they grow."

The day we were all waiting for came a month later.

Armanie was from Trinidad, or Tobago -- I could never remember which. She was caramel brown, and . . . holy shit, was she built. To get an idea, go Google Kristina Milan, or better yet, check her out on Dailymotion.com. I'll wait.

Any woman has the right to big breasts, but this babe abused the privilege. Yes, Armanie was tall, and broad in the beam, but what I mean is that her breasts were . . . gigantic. Monstrous? Well, they bulged out ALL over. Big, dinner-plate areolas that were more or less the same color as her light brown breasts. Cog-shaped nipples that seemed just perfect.

How do I know? 'Cause on the big night, Jill came in, and introduced Armanie -- and then they just shucked their tops. Jill's super-nipples were already hard, but we all stared at Armanie's giant bra. It was bigger than any foundation garment we'd ever seen - BUT IT WASN'T BIG ENOUGH. Those enormous breasts were shoved up, pressed against her chest wall. Clearly, her super-massive boobs were PUNISHING that poor garment.

My lovely Lana said "Oh, THAT'S how this evening will go? Well, four can play at that game!" Being good hosts, we took off our shirts, too. Now, Lana's boobs had been growing a bit since she was nursing TWO breast-worshippers these days. She'd gone from having big breasts to having great big breasts! But oh, my, there was a surprise in store.

Jill said "Shall we?" and took off her bra. It was marvelous to see how filled her boobs were, how proudly they stood, as they were loaded with all the milk they could hold.

I had to adjust my pants, I was as hard as a tree trunk by now. The women were polite enough to pretend they didn't notice.

Lana took off HER bra -- it SHOT off her when she undid the clasp, because it really wasn't big enough for her expanding titties any more.

Armanie smiled at them -- she looked like she had won the sex lottery. Men, LISTEN to women when they talk -- they talk about boobs almost as much as we do. Clearly, breasts are appealing, no matter who you are. Why else would "women's" magazines show so much skin?

"Show them, Armie!" Jill said, sounding like a kid in a candy store.

Armie's bra took a LOT of undoing. And the reveal was . . . awe-inspiring. Yes, her breasts plumped out over her stomach, but also across her ribs, and blocked your view of her arms, and . . . they were just EVERYWHERE. Lana and I goggled. But Jill said "Wait for it!"

Those gigantic breasts . . . grew! Right in front of my eyes, the biggest breasts I'd EVER seen bobbed a bit -- even though Armanie wasn't moving. It was GROWTH! Jill held her girlfriend from behind and cupped her ass, which clearly pleased Armanie a lot -- and her breasts shifted -- because they were swelling more!

"When I get turned on, they grow a little" Armie said, shyly.

A little? NOTHING these mammoth boobs did was little! Okay, The Joy of Sex informs us that breasts may grow by as much as ¼ when a woman is turned on -- but the author never warned me that if each breast is bigger than my head to START with . . . well . . . Jesus!

My cock was begging me, by then. It wanted OUT of the pants, and IN to something warm, wet, and sucky -- it didn't care what. I held Lana close and said "Um, now what?"

"Now, you help me get the milk flowing!" said Armanie. And the thought clearly turned her on, because one of her uber-breasts bumped up another notch in size when she said it -- then the other did too! Holy shit!

Jill said "Now, now, we're guests here. The right thing to do, I think," here she winked at Lana "is to help Lana with HER flow."

Armanie tried to grab her breasts, to show how full HERS were, but her arms were no match for the amazing BULK of those round, soft spheroids. Clearly, she thought she'd get all the attention, but she sighed quietly, and nodded. We all proceeded to the bedroom.

Jill and Armanie got to Lana's breasts before I could. But as Jill suckled, she crooked a finger at me so I could get to work pulling milk out of HER nearly-hard by now breasts. This was partly 'cause she loved it, but also she wanted to watch her girlfriend Armanie live with a little frustration. Lana was in a sort of trance, blissed out, letting milk flow into two eager mouths, and asked me to bring her the vibrating egg she sometimes used. I saw Armie's eyebrow arch at this, but she never stopped sucking - not for a moment.

Lana's orgasms are shuddery, but quiet. It was not long before she was jerking under the attention of all of us (I was using the toy on her) and I stopped just before she reached her peak.

"What? What!" She was not best pleased.

"Honey," I said, "Look at you -- bottomless, without inviting your guests to enjoy the same privilege. Or me."

I hadn't looked, but my dick FELT purple. I recognized the way Jill's knees were rubbing each other. Armanie, who certainly had a frank quality to her, was gently stroking her own crotch through her shorts.

"Fine. Fine! Do it -- do it and get back to doing me!" called my wife. It's not nice to keep the one you love waiting.

We all got nude just as fast as we could -- it was amazing, as Armie bent over, to see her breasts hang lower than her knees. They didn't get long -- they stayed nice and round. They were THAT big! For all I knew, they were getting bigger. It's hard to keep track, without a tape measure. I mean, how can I be sure whether "Oh my fucking god" breasts have grown to be "Oh my FUCKING god!" breasts?

I clamped my mouth onto Lana's pussy, and in short order her jerking told us she was close. I handed the egg vibrator up, and Armanie reached for it -- but Jill grabbed it first. Armanie, mouth full of my wife's milk-giving breast, moaned in protest.

tevyus
tevyus
246 Followers