I Promised I Wouldn't Cum.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevyus
tevyus
246 Followers

Jill put the vibrator to her naked pussy and tried racing Lana to an orgasm. Lana had a serious head start, but Jill had a short fuse. Still, as I was the one loving Lana's labia to a grand finish, I took it as a personal challenge, and stepped up my game. Lana started rocking against the back of the divan. I slipped a hand to Armanie's gigantic globe of a breast, and gently caressed the surface -- well, as much of it as I could reach. She promptly grabbed my hand and pressed it DEEP into her yielding flesh. I wondered if I was feeling milk against my wrist, when Jill's moans crescendoed -- but Lana got to her climax first! Shaking and gasping, she shimmied uncontrollably, which mashed her still-streaming boobs into the faces of her lovers, while I grabbed her ass so I could keep my mouth pressed to her core.

Well.

We were ALL panting after that one! Armanie smiled at Jill, and said "Okay -- now it's MY turn!" Jill hopped to it, planting her mouth on Armanie's trimmed-but-not-shaved puss. Lana smiled at me, knowing that this was a breast-man's dream made flesh . . . a LOT of flesh . . . and we both started kissing Armanie's neck and stroking her breasts. GEEZ, it had never taken so much EFFORT to stroke breasts before!

Armanie reached out and held my pounding cock. Jill said "Now, remember- he's only supposed to cum in his wife, unless she specifically says he can cum for us!" Armanie smiled, but kept moving her soft hand on my hard cock. She was good at it, too.

At last, both Armanie's breasts got a mouth on them -- my Lana, and Jill, they started, but once the milk got really streaming, Jill invited me to jump in. And I jumped! Those giant-sized breasts were like nothing I'd had my hands and face on in my life -- they swelled and settled of their own accord. Thin, steady streams of milk auto-streamed out of her even when we paused our suckling to gasp for breath -- it was magnificent. When we sucked, milk POURED out her dark, dark nipples.

"I've never seen breasts GROW like that," said Lana, and then "Oh, SHIT." Her cell phone gave the ring that said it was her boss phoning. Sometimes they needed her RIGHT AWAY, so she had to drop whatever it was she was doing -- even if she was doing someone!

She grabbed her phone and - with a significant look at Jill - ran to her home office, on the other side of our house. I read that look to say, "Jill, you're in charge, now. Be a good host and do what you like, but remember: My husband only cums for ME."

Jill and I kept suckling Armanie's gigantic breasts, and after a minute, Armanie took Jill's hand and put it to her own drooling core.

Maybe Armanie had a short fuse. Maybe having a mouth on each nipple had her close to climax anyway. But Jill had been strumming Armanie's pussy for only a minute when moans of unmistakable meaning began to crescendo out of Armanie. I sucked her gigantic breast for all I was worth as I listened to her climax work its way from "going . . . going . . ." to "GONE!" The blimp-breasted brown babe shook and rocked, her eyes closed. Then she convulsed violently enough that neither Jill nor I could keep our mouth clamped onto her nipples. More milk than I would have believed FOUNTAINED out of her fabulous breasts, spraying all over us and the sheets and the lamps and . . . well, everything for several feet around.

Jill hung in there, digitally - she clearly knew just what to do for Armanie, and the climax was a long one, with shivers and funny little noises coming from her throat. But those massive, unpredictable breasts flew in all sorts of directions, still spewing milk fitfully, still growing a bit and then settling down, waxing and waning all on their own, while we watched with undivided attention.

Finally Armanie heaved a sigh (an impressive act, with that much boob-weight) and said "Well, Jill, what can we do for you?"

My cock was throbbing like an engine, now, and Armanie gently handled it while she was talking things over with Jill.

Soon Armanie and I were each suckling milk from Jill. I was starting to feel full, really, but that nectar of the gods is SO SWEET, so satisfying going down the throat, I couldn't stop. Armanie had her face in Jill's boob, but her hand kept moving slowly across my quivering hard-on. I'd been running pre-cum for some time, and the slickness made the feel of that questing hand many times more exciting!

"All that sperm," murmured the buxotic brown goddess, and wiped her sticky-from-precum hand in her foot-long-and-then-some cleavage. She then wrapped her megabreasts around my cock, which LURCHED from this new stimulation.

I'd never had anything so amazing - my pelvis and half my thighs were submerged in hot boobs. My cock pulsed, begging for mercy. And over my knees, little streams of milk ran down.

"I . . . I think you'd better stop that . . . soon," I said.

"Why?" Armanie asked innocently, while trying to heft the astonishing amount of boob-flesh between us so as to breast-ball me some more. They were gigantic enough to be too heavy for her to lift easily, but firm enough to respond to her efforts.

"I can feel . . . a lot of sperm in me," I gasped between the dizzying sensations her giant breasts were giving me.

"Soooo?" Armanie asked teasingly, still pouring those mammoth boobies over and along my thudding cock.

"So . . . *gasp* . . . I promised Lana . . . that I would not . . . cum when she's not here."

"Oh!" said Armanie, pulling away and freeing my rigid pole. It looked enormous. It bounced around as if looking for those gigantic pillows it had just been enjoying so much.

I had just registered the real good fortune of her timing, as little bolts of heat were starting to shoot up my bloated sperm-pipe, when BAM - I was pushed onto my back, and this huge-breasted incarnation of sex grabbed my super-hard cock.

"Don't!" I managed before she plunged my bigger-than-ever pipe into herself. Oh god! Her pussy was like melted butter in a pressure cooker. My balls drew up and readied to launch everything they had.

"Don't what?" Armanie smiled down at me. She'd placed her hands on my chest, and with her soft bulk on me, I couldn't really move.

"Don't . . . do . . . that!" I could barely speak, the ecstasy was so powerful. I shouldn't have looked, because with her arms straight and her hands holding me down, her gigantic breasts were squeezed up, up, and out from between her arms. Drops of her milk steadily rolled down my ribs.

"Why not?" She smiled even wider, enjoying her power. Her big, fleshy hips moved up and down, gently, but never stopping.

"I'm . . . I'm not supposed to . . ." I was starting to lose the power of speech.

"Oh, right," she said. But her clasping, clamping pussy just kept pistoning away at my trembling, tremendous erection. "Well, you better not cum then, should you?"

I hung on as her pussy pumped and sucked. I tried to hold the sperm down, despite the biggest tits I'd ever seen rising and falling in front of my face, bouncing against my chest. I realized I'd get no help from Armanie, and it was up to me to remain faithful to the pledge I gave my wife. I love my wife, and I was not going to betray her.

Then those shudders started moving through Armanie's flesh, and into mine. Her climaxes started slowly, but took hold of her and shook her like a rag doll. Milk started dripping faster from her meaty nipples, and more pressure wrung my stiff, stiff cock.

I could hang on, I told myself . . . knowing perfectly well it was a lie. Geologic-level pressures were building up in my cum organs while the goddess of tits was pile-driving my cock up into her. When had I last cum? I'd saved up a couple of days worth of sperm to be good and hungry for tonight's festivities, but that now seemed like a genuinely stupid move, as I felt my balls straining at the seams because they were so packed with sperm. I was too turned on to argue, or even speak. Part of me hated what this woman was doing to me, but a lot more of me was flooded with desire, with animal rutting, with the instinct to spurt semen everywhere, anywhere, only spray it now, now, now!

I clenched my teeth, and clenched my eyes shut so I wouldn't see the acres of breastflesh that were right in front of my face. She was moaning higher now, and someone else was yelling, too, but most of my awareness was on my bursting erection. It felt like steel, like a two-foot cannon of cock, and it was going to blow any moment. That juicing, juddering pussy sucked on me, harder and harder. I felt the lava-hot cum start to move inside me.

I tried to keep from shooting, I tried everything. I felt myself failing to contain it. There was too much cum in me, too much happening to me. Her vacuum-pump cunt brought me right to the point of no return. So much ecstasy! So much shame, too . . . I was failing my bride, my love!

Then cum SHOT in an unending stream out of me! I wasn't even pumping, I was just splattering cables of cum up into her . . .

And then not! The cum was landing on ME. That pussy was yanked away, and all I knew was the unbroken stream of cum flying out of me. It was landing on me, flying a yard to the left, and then a yard to the right, and then FOOM, I now started PUMPING sperm as if a fire hose was going off in my vas deferens.

I was barely aware of anything but this colossal cum, but loud voices sounded in the room, a lot of angry voices. I only shuddered and shot, shot, and shot more cum. I later found stripes of it six and seven feet from where I'd been lying. More and more white stuff flew out of me, and I couldn't hear, couldn't see, could only fire sperm into orbit. I kept on cumming, shooting cum with all my might.

--------------------------------------------

Later, when I came to, I learned what happened. Jill was furious with Armanie. Jill's take was that very first time she brought her new babe to meet her old friends, Armanie acted selfish and trampled on the trust Jill had built with us. When Jill saw that I was going to cum at any moment, she started SHOUTING at Armanie. Instead of listening, Armanie began cumming around my super-erect erection. So Jill more or less tackled her friend, and pulled Armanie off me, but THAT was the moment my wife Lana came in, to see my cock acting like a Roman candle, spurting sperm by the gallon. I couldn't process any of it, at the time. All I could do was blast more and more semen.

Each of those women was mad at the other, and I don't know how angry anyone was with me. When they left the room, still arguing, I more or less passed out. Sperm was STILL pouring gently from me, I gathered, from the fact that I woke with one thigh COVERED in dried cum.

Later that night, Jill came over to apologize, saying Armanie had been a major-league dick about things. They had broken up. Jill wanted us to know that her relationship with us was more important to her. We'd been friends for some time, we'd been there for each other in a thousand ways. Armanie could go fuck mud for all she cared.

Lana was pretty good about the whole thing, once Jill explained things. She realized that I had done my best to live up to our agreement and Jill had done her best, too. Assholery can be found in business, politics, and sexual relationships, she said. But she saw that we'd been trying to be loyal to her.

-------------------------------------

The next day, she held me close and said "You're the best, you know that? I've been thinking about how you tried to 'stay loyal' to me. And I want to show you how much I appreciate it."

I said "Um, okay . . ."

"First - you know how you keep trying to get me to go to Croatia? Well, I'm willing - let's do that."

"Great!" Croatia is across the Adriatic from Italy, it's got the beauty and historic quality of Italy, and at half the price.

"And if you like, Jill would come with us - she understands we're the married couple, and she'd be happy to be our mascot, our playmate, if you like."

"Well . . . okay." (If your wife wants to include a second woman, DO NOT sound too enthused.)

"Um, there's more. I found an adult-nursing-relationship club in Europe. And I want to see what their big annual meeting is like. It's being held in Croatia next month. Would it be okay for the three of us to go THERE?"

I had to think about it.

For almost a second.

tevyus
tevyus
246 Followers