All Comments on 'I Read His Profile'

by LizzysFriend

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good, held my interest.

You're stretching yourself and that's good, but sometimes you jump around too much. I have to stop, re-read a few lines, and make sure I understand what 's happening. I have trouble imagining a mother allowing a stranger into her apartment with her children sleeping in the next bedroom. A horny woman alone? Maybe, irresponsible as that is, but mothers are generally much more protective of their children. The guy's personality seems off, too, like he's unconcerned about this woman and just pulling her chain for the shear hell of it. Write a story about two lonely middle aged people getting to know one another, insecurities and all. The first date won't be a sex date with her children in the next room.

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindover 7 years ago
Fun story!

I like the way you write. It was such fun to read. This is the first of your work I have read. Now it's time to go check out what else you have done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you lost me in the last third of the story.

I did not understand the boss part and the back story. It seemed murky to me. Otherwise I liked it. Though I think the hookup was a tad fast for a mother of 2.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Sweet story, I like it

Very nice storyline and great writing. Love it. Xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the most unique presentation I have ever seen/real here. VERY interesting, I enjoyed the whole thing, loved the female taking the story lead and sharing even her thoughts.. her horny thoughts. I am far from being a kid and over the years I have had a few relationships where the woman came across as Cindy did, and they were super and I remember them still. Thanks you so much, enjoyed every word!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous