I Read His Profile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the kids were in bed, I went to bed myself and slept. I dreamed of him, the stranger that fingered me. I felt at peace until the next day.

Friday was supposed to be less stress. It wasn't. Even when my ex picked up the kids for the weekend I felt frazzled. I had the whole house to myself, but little things bothered me. After I ate and took a bath, I logged back onto the site.

He was not online initially. I read several other guy's profiles, but they didn't look as appealing. I was getting bored when he pinged me.

Him: "Hey sexy girl, feeling better today?"

Me: "I was yesterday, but not today. You?"

Him: "Well, I did have a date tonight but she flaked out on me."

Me: "I kinda feel like you flaked out on me the other night."

Him: "What? How?"

Me: "You didn't get a happy ending. I wanted you to have one."

Him: "It was late, you were exhausted. I know I could have pushed it, but you needed sleep more."

Me: "I guess I did, but is that what you are going to do to me next time?"

Him: "I am free right now. I can be over in ten minutes."

Me: "Oh hell no, I need thirty minutes to get ready."

Him: "Done. I will be over in thirty."

He logged off. Shit! Shit! Shit! I got off the chair and rushed to the bathroom to primp. I nearly smeared my mascara twice in my haste. This time he was getting to see me with the lights on fully clothed.

I was not going to greet him in a fucking old nightgown. Then my cell vibrated. He was here and late by two minutes. All I was wearing was my bra and panties.

I looked at my closet. Nothing stood out. Why can't I make a decision on a fucking shirt? The cell vibrated again.

I looked in the mirror. I looked so sexy in just what I was standing in. My curves and long blond hair looked perfect right now. The hardest thing I ever had to do was go to the door to open it the way I was dressed. I knew what I wanted. Maybe this would push him that way sooner.

His jaw dropped in a most pleasing manner as I ushered him inside.

I wanted to ask him if he liked it, but he saved me from it.

"Can I go back outside and get my tongue? I think I dropped it on your front porch."

"You saw me completely naked last time." I said with a smile.

"Yes, but the lighting was poor and your outfit last time made me think of my mother."

"And now?" I asked happy inside.

He got closer to me and kissed me hard in a most agreeable manner. After a few minutes, I stopped him.

"Going too fast, I can slow down?" He asked.

"This time, I need to see that three inch dick up front."

"You are going to be disappointed." He said with a smirk.

I steeled myself and said. "I can make it work."

He took off his shoes, then his grey t-shirt. His manly chest was so inviting. Then he dropped his blue shorts.

He was wearing black designer boxers. The obvious bulge didn't seem proportionate to a 3 inch dick. He kicked off his shorts and I whisked in pulling down his boxers. This long thick flesh club slapped me on the nose as I got them mid-thigh.

I stared at the thing. It stuck out longer than my hand.

"Asshole! This is not three inches!"

"I told you that you would be disappointed."

Actually I was scared shitless. I took hold of it. My fingers could not touch my thumb in my grip. I smelled a hint of soap. As I stroked it, it got freaking bigger.

"You should put this in your profile." I said.

"I don't want a girl that likes me for my dick. I want a woman who is interested in me as a person."

"Well, I just want you for your dick right now."

"I can live with that for this night, but beyond I need other things."

"What other things?"

"Do you want this cock or do you want to talk?"

I slobbered all over the head of his dick. My neck tingled with the excitement of it. He had short pubic hair around it, not shaved like my ex. I was trying to get more and more into my mouth but my jaw ached with my efforts. I pushed a little too far nearly gagging. I had to back off.

"Better than most on your first try." He said.

"I can't believe it." I placed the head back in my mouth and tried to find some flaw in his pubic area. I was scared of any indication of an STD. I lifted his ball sack and maneuvered it around until I was confident he was clean. I tried harder to force his dick into my mouth. I don't know if I succeeded when I felt his hands pulling my head off.

"You are going to make me cum if you keep that up."

"That's not a bad thing." I said.

"Yea, but I want to be inside you when I do the first time."

"Ok." I said. With that, I knew I wanted his popsicle inside of me.

"How about the couch?" He asked.

"How about my bed?" I asked.

"Your kids?"

"They're not home this weekend so I hope you like eggs for breakfast."

His smile got large. "I have to leave by 10 am."

"Then we better get started now. That's only fourteen hours away."

He laughed as I got off my knees almost running to my bedroom.

I jumped onto the bed and turned around. He was in the doorway looking around the room.

"What?" I asked.

"It's clean. First woman's bedroom I have been in that is this clean."

I wasn't sure how to take that. How many women's bedrooms had he been in anyway? The thought bothered me. What if it was a large number? I was about to ask when he took a few steps and jumped onto the bed straddling my body. He looked big. I mean this was no little skinny guy. He strained to make sure he had not crushed me, but I think I would have liked it.

Tonight he was clean shaved and I was looking forward to his scruffy look in the morning.

When he slowly lowered himself onto me, I felt safe and protected. I can't explain why that mattered. My body just seemed to contour to his. The kissing started. I thought it would never stop if I had not pushed him away and pulled off my bra and panties. Next time, he better rip them off me himself I thought. God, I was already thinking of a next time. I had not even started this time when I tried to maneuver his dick to my opening.

"I have a condom in my shorts in the living room. I can go..."

"Just shove it in, I have my tubes tied."

"Look, I don't know your sexual partner history."

"One guy for four years that divorced me for another fucking guy three years ago."

"What?" He said.

"I have not had sex in three years, now shove it in. I need your dick."

"I have to go slow. I don't want to hurt you."

"HURT ME!" I screamed.

He pushed that manly flesh into me and I was so wet I didn't notice how big it was at first.

All I felt was just increasing pressure and the sensation of being full.

"Yesssss..." I hissed as he pushed in slowly.

After a few seconds I felt pain. I shoved my hands into his chest so quick I almost pushed him off me.

It felt like his cock was in my gut pushing on my internal organs.

His face was scrunched in a grimace.

I rested a moment and looked down at our connected bodies. He was more than halfway in, but not all the way. Maybe two fingers width still to go. He pulled out slightly and the pain left and pleasure flooded my body.

I pulled him back down and whispered into his ear as his chest pressed into mine, "That was as far as you can go right now. I need to get used to it."

His deep voice responded. "It's fine. We can try a different position later." He pushed back in, and did not go in as far. Suddenly my pussy convulsed around his shaft. He withdrew, I came. Shit! Shit! Shit!

This can't be happening after only two strokes. I was so pissed at my body as he pumped. I slammed shut my mouth as he continued to fuck me. I didn't want him to know I was cumming.

Yet, I did cum, then again only a few moments later in a much more vulgar manner that I couldn't hold my mouth closed any more. His silent pumping was giving me too much sensation. "Ahhhhhhh!! You Bastard! Ahhhhhhh!! More, I need more!" I screamed.

My bed creaked with his efforts of fucking me. My legs spread wider and wider the more he did it. I think I came eight more times before he pulled completely out. I was sure he was going almost all the way in the last few minutes.

"You didn't cum." I said.

"Jesus, I was doing all the work. My hips are sore." He said.

I looked at the clock. It had been almost a hour since he had arrived. My neck was tense.

"Are you holding back? I mean, you don't find me attractive enough to cum?" I asked.

"I am holding back. I'm not twenty anymore. When I cum, I may not get my cock up again soon. It has nothing to do with you."

I felt like it did have something to do with me. When I had sex with my ex last, before his change, it was only a few minutes and he was done. I did get an orgasm, but never so many as now. This guy was good.

"So, what can I do to help you along?" I asked. That felt weird asking a question like that. It was like I was trying to be more intimate with him.

He laughed and it eased my anxiety about what he might tell me.

"I think standing up works for me, with you bent over the bed would work. Less energy for me and I can look at your sexy ass at the same time."

"You promise you will cum," I asked. I needed him to cum.

"I will give it my best try," he said getting off the bed.

Once he got off the bed I was almost in a panic he would leave. I moved off the bed myself, stood and started kissing him. His hard cock pressed into my belly button and started to pulse against it. It felt like a hot piece of meat between us when he pushed me away. He turned me around. He pushed on my back so I would fall onto the bed with my feet on the floor and my ass in air to him. This aggressiveness was exciting. He gave my ass a playful slap. It wasn't painful. I was disappointed it wasn't harder.

Then when his big left hand grabbed my left hip I felt my own juices start to drip down my inner thighs. I looked ahead and could see the reflection of his face in a picture of my kids and me on the dresser. My mind clouded the other images. His smile got bigger as he placed the head of his cock right at the entrance of my pussy. He was teasing me. I pushed back to get it inside.

That was a mistake, but a good one. My nipples grazed the sheet of the bed and the fullness returned tenfold. I came. I tried to catch my breath but all I could do was whimper. Why does his dick feel so good? Then a stray thought hit me as he started his thrusts.

He is leaving at 10am.

My ass slammed into him over and over. It was either my miniature movements or his rough movements on my hips that placed me in a nirvana state where I was cumming and crying that he was leaving at the same time. It wasn't fair. I felt the tears and quivers in my thighs. He knew what he was doing and was fucking me through the whole ordeal.

I was almost ready to tap out when he spoke for the first time during this fuck.

"I am close, you sure you want it in your pussy."

"Yes. More. Ahhhhh!"

I could feel his pending orgasm about to erupt. His muscular thighs tensed. My back felt like a piece of iron. I built up a mental wall of desire for his cum. Then I felt it. As if I couldn't feel any fuller my insides felt like they were ballooning.

"Holy Shit!" I cried, this was the best one of all of them. My whole body tensed and convulsed from my toes to my shoulders. Thankfully, he slowed down, then he took out his cock. I felt empty and hurt in a very good way. I looked at his reflection in the picture. He looked exhausted.

I scrambled away from him sitting up. He looked so wonderful with his big arms and nice chest. Sweat beaded on him in places. The overall effect was so masculine. I was afraid to touch him. I scooted back a few more feet on the bed. I knew if I did touch him I would jump all over him again. He turned around and sat on the bed. The V-shape of his back was defined. I was a little disappointed he didn't have much hair on his back. The inverted "W" of his sparse hair came off his tight ass and ended about a quarter of the way up his back. His head slumped.

I pounced and started to kiss and lick around his neck. His seed spilled out of me at the same time. I ignored it. He turned his head to kiss me. I was so happy until I saw my own reflection in the adjoining room bathroom mirror.

As we kissed, I could see a clown in that mirror. My mascara had run. My eye shadow was smeared. I thought I had been recreated as Alice Cooper in one of his concerts. I panicked. I pushed him away, ran to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it behind me.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My whole body looked as red as a lobster. My face was horrible, so I washed it. I looked a little better, if plain. He knocked on the door. "Are you ok?"

I started to silently cry again. "No, I look horrid."

"You look beautiful, now if you don't mind sharing, I do need to pee."

I unlocked the door and opened it.

He smiled. It made me feel a little better.

I moved to the side as he walked past me to the toilet. He lifted the lid, "If you want to watch it's ok, but normally I shut the door."

I nodded.

He rolled his eyes and turned to do his business.

After he flushed, I blurted out as he washed his hands. "Please stay the night." My guts twisted.

"Are you ok? I told you I can stay until 10am tomorrow."

I knew that, but didn't know why I needed the reassurance. I nodded my head again. He walked past me and got into my bed still naked. I watched him, but within moments he was asleep.

I thought of a hundred things while he slept. I did mental comparisons of him to my ex and other guys I had seen on TV. It was crazy. I felt crazy. He was lightly snoring when I decided to take a shower. It helped a little. I douched, and I was angry that I did it. I felt cleaner, but I wanted the slutty feelings of earlier. I had to turn the water temperature down to stave off the horniness I still felt.

He was there, available. I got into bed and snuggled next to him. I then realized he had fingered me and fucked me, but had never asked my name. Damn it, I couldn't even remember his name, I think it started with a 'D'. I fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up after having a dream of needing to go the bathroom. He was still there, almost unmoved from earlier. As I went to use the restroom he stirred only a little. I stared at him on the bed when I returned. He was asleep, but I felt protected. I went to my laptop in the living room to check on his scanned license. I tried to be as quiet as I could in the room. His clothes were over by the door. They still smelled like him.

"Daniel" The document said his first name was. I said it out loud, "His name is Daniel."

"I prefer to be called 'Dan'." A deep voice said behind me.

Thank god I had peed earlier because that would have scared it out of me.

My body trembled since I didn't know what his intentions were. Yet, he smiled, turned around and went back to my bedroom.

I followed him. "Well, Dan?" I asked as I found him prone on the bed.

"Well, what?"

"Aren't you going to ask my name?"

He laughed. "Why would I do that Cindy? I already know your name."

"How do you know my name?" I asked him confused.

"I did a reverse number lookup when you gave me your cell number. Didn't you do the same for the strange number unknown number when I called you?"

"I didn't think about it."

"Well, maybe you won't have to in the future."

That made no sense. Was he threatening me? His body language said he was just going back to sleep.

"It was several days since you were last here. I fucking remember your late wife's first name from the articles I read."

He frowned and sat up. He stared at me. Did I cross the line?

"She would have liked you."

"Huh?"

"Strangely, both of you have the same potty mouth. I can leave if you want."

"I don't want you to go. "

"What do you want then?"

"You'll think me a slut if I told you."

He smiled slightly. "It's only two am, but I am more than willing for another round."

"It's not the same if I have to ask."

He looked at me for a few seconds. "Got it." He said.

I heard the words, but his actions were so quick I could not think of a response. Before I knew it he was lifting me off the floor. WTF? Then he threw me onto the bed.

"SHIT!" I yelled as I soared and bounced on the bed. I didn't have time to catch my breath when I felt his strong hands grab my ankles and pull me closer to his side of the bed.

I tried to close my legs, but he was so powerful. He spread me open moving his face towards my pussy. He licked me once, the tenseness went out of my legs. I drifted as his tender licks across my gash became aggressive. What the fuck was I going to say? I wanted to say something, but all I did is groan as I felt his finger push into me.

His other hand went up and groped my left tit. I tried to concentrate. I felt totally helpless in a very good way. My mind snapped. My body reacted with moans, writhes, and goose bumps.

I came and felt the push of my excitement out of my pussy. My clit pulsed. I forced his head away so I could catch my breath. The euphoric waves seemed to ebb when he twisted me and suddenly I was on my front. He pulled me into a position with my ass in the air facing him again.

"It sucks that you can cum more times than me, but with a woman as sexy as you, I am going to enjoy fucking this pussy until I do cum."

Then he rammed himself into me. It felt like I was stabbed by a hard sausage between my legs that tried to go to my throat. "Yessss." I hissed.

He fucked me. The primal feeling kept me on edge until he came. I could feel the pulsing of his cock inside me. This brought me over again. I was so thankful I had removed my makeup. I felt tears of joy this time with his release.

"Better?" He asked.

"I loved it."

He smirked. "Now, can I get some rest? We'll play again when I wake."

"How much rest do you need?" I asked.

"I'll wake you."

"You better not wait until fifteen minutes before you leave." I said seriously.

"I won't."

Two hours later, he woke me by fucking me. I don't think he came, but I sure as the hell did. It felt good, him taking charge like that.

Three hours later, my eyes opened to see him about to do the same thing. This time I made sure he came. I slobbered all over his slimy dick after he gave me two orgasms in a row. I wondered how long it would take to get him hard again. I was trying to figure out how long I could wait. I felt this weird need for the connection of our bodies.

I barely slept rest of the time left. I wanted to be awake. He obviously needed rest. When my alarm went off at seven, for the first time in months I jumped out of bed. I was hoping breakfast would make him have a little more energy.

After I made the food, and saw the two empty seats where my kids ate, my attitude changed.

They were with my ex for the weekend and for some reason I already had bowls for cereal at the table for them. I was unsure about everything at that moment.

A part of me wanted my ex. A part of me wanted my ex to be as exciting in bed as this guy. A part of me thought this was the last time I could see the guy. I had just filled his plate with eggs when I heard a chair moving away from the table.

"I see the granny nightgown has reappeared," he stated while looking at the places set at the table.

"Yeah, I can't cook in the nude."

"We could have gone out for breakfast, you didn't have to cook." He looked at the empty bowls across from him.

"How am I going to get another fuck in if we do?" I handed him a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Do you need another one? I can give you one, but I don't need it." He said and started to eat.