I Read His Profile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's crude if I have to ask. I feel like a slut asking."

"Look, before I leave, why don't we just talk. Maybe you will be in the mood or maybe not. In the grand scheme of things, you've already impressed me."

"Are you going to call or text me then? You didn't last time."

He continued to eat not taking the bait. What is wrong with the guy? How come he doesn't argue?

I fixed my own plate and sat down to eat. I went for the salt on the table, and he slapped my hand.

"Hey." I said.

"The salt is closer to me on the table. It's good manners to ask for it." He said.

I squinted my eyes. I didn't know this game at first.

"May I pleeeeease have some salt?" I asked in a most sarcastic way.

He picked up the salt as if to hand it to me and I went to reach for it.

"That will be one blow job." He said quickly as I took it from him.

"You get a blow job for salt that I own?"

"I am glad we agree. You need to make that bj drag out a little. The last one was so quick I felt like you were about to take my skin off if I didn't cum."

The gall of the man! I laughed because it was almost true. I tried to put another bite in my mouth, but I laughed my food right off the fork. He kept on eating, which made me laugh harder when I looked at him.

He was finished when I only had half my plate done.

"Take your time. I need to shower. Don't worry I will use any fru fru soap you got. Be sure and do the dishes when you finish." He said.

I stared at his naked ass with my jaw open as he left the room.

For some reason I tasted none of the rest of my meal. I hurried to eat, I even put the dishes in the dishwasher before heading to my own fucking bathroom.

In the shower, he was washing his hair. The white lather smelled like lavender. Through the glass of the shower enclosure I could see little details I overlooked last night. A scar on his leg caught my attention for a few seconds, but it was practically invisible with his leg hair.

In my mind I was stressed. There was nothing glaring wrong with the guy.

Plus, he was good in bed. I hurt needing to find something wrong with the guy. That is what bothered me. Why was I hunting for a flaw? Can't I just enjoy the moment?

I took off my nightgown before getting into the shower. I took the soap from him and washed his back. This felt more intimate than him fucking me. I washed the crack of his ass which caused him to laugh. I laughed from his laughter.

When he turned around, we kissed. I instantly regretted it.

It was a good kiss. I didn't see fireworks or stars, but at that moment I had feelings of love for the guy.

My hand started stroking him as if it had will of its own. My mind was in turmoil. It was just supposed to be sex. Yet I wondered what he would be like with the kids. I pictured him sitting at the same table as them eating, telling them to show better manners. At that point I knew I was crazy.

He returned the favor by fingering me in the shower. My mind was split in two with thoughts of fucking him and getting him to come back. I didn't want to orgasm in my current state, but I did twice. I moved very lethargically as he pulled my left leg up and pushed his big cock inside my pussy.

His height caused a little awkwardness, but the water splashing around us and the look in his eyes made me just want to please him.

"Thank you for breakfast," he said while continuing his thrusting.

"Uh huh."

"It was very good."

"Uh huh."

"So after my appointment, do you want to have dinner?"

"You're asking me on a date, with your cock already in me? I have laundry to do. Can't you just come back and fuck me before my bedtime?"

"No. I could bring dinner over, to save time."

He went in a little deeper. "Oh God! Oh God!" I ground on his cock and tilted my hips. The extra pressure on my clit made me cum again. He slowed and finally pulled out. I took the time to catch my breath.

"I can't do laundry while you are here. I just want to have sex with you and I need to get it done before tomorrow."

"So, you would rather fold clothes, than have dinner with me?"

"No, it's just that I have to."

"Understood. What time do you want your bedtime fuck?" He sounded bitter, but this time I ignored his arrogant stance.

"Be here by 8pm, I'll make sure you enjoy it too."

"This is not who I am." He said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Maybe we should just end this now. I don't want a girl I just fuck."

"You're not making sense, did I do something wrong?"

"You? No, I feel like my own sense of self is spiraling out of control. "

Was he crazy? He seemed to be talking gibberish to me.

"You didn't ask, but I am going to tell you anyway. My 10am, it's with my boss."

"Yea, ok." I said not understanding where this was going.

"She set this up, this encounter with you."

"Your boss, I don't understand."

"I feel less than a man. I am not a smart guy, but I know what I feel, and I like you."

This made no sense, was I supposed to be mad?

"She wrote my profile. She watched over my shoulder while I typed to you. She even suggested not sleeping with you the first night to make you want to sleep with me more in the future. She said it would build attraction between us."

"Why?" I asked, and "Why are you telling me this?"

"I want a long term relationship, where I can come home and spend time with my family. She made me use that site to find a sex partner first."

"Ok, so how many partners before me?"

"I guess about ten or so before I married, but you were the second from the adult site. The other woman, I didn't sleep with after meeting her."

"Why didn't you sleep with her?"

"Her house was dirty."

"Why did you sleep with me then?"

"Besides being a pretty attractive woman, I felt a chemistry between us."

It hit me like a rock to my forehead.

"It's not just sex then for you, you want a family."

He nodded his head. What kind of man was this guy?

"I have to protect my kids. I can't just go out on a date with you, and then bring you home."

"Look, I don't want to be strung along. Is there a possibility of a real relationship beyond this weekend's sexual encounters?" he said.

I got excited with his mentioning sexual encounters, this implied more were coming.

"What are you asking?"

"Marriage eventually, with me and my baggage. You will have to accept my issues for it to work."

"So, you fuck me now and want to marry me tomorrow?" I asked incredulously.

"It can't be tomorrow, but I wouldn't mind if it was."

"Guys don't do that. You don't know me, and I don't fucking know you." But do guys do that?

The rest of the morning was a blur after he nodded his head. He kissed me before he left, but it worried me.

I made the bed, cleaned the house, and did fucking laundry. I wanted the place clean before the kids returned the next afternoon. The whole time I thought of Dan. I got several texts from him, but I was afraid to answer them despite how benign they were. I did after four hours, but my responses were short.

Next Chapter

In a conference room, 22 miles away, two people were staring down at a map when the man of the pair stopped. Dan looked at his cell for the hundredth time since he had been at work, still no response to his last text.

As Dan's boss, it was annoying me. He came in all smiling and shit and now it looked like his dog died.

I saw him about to text again. I slapped his fucking cell right out of his hand. It skittered across the table.

"What did you do that for?"

"The better question is 'What the fuck are you doing?' Better yet, I'm gonna tell you what you are doing. You're fucking up."

"I got this job under control, it will be done on time and under budget."

"Not the job asshole, your girl."

I picked up his cell reading his messages to her. "Uh huh, I thought so. God damn it Dan!"

"I don't know what happened. Everything seemed to be going great."

"Tell me everything," I said.

"Everything?" he asked.

"Everything, right back to the part where you showed up."

He did, but he left out most of the sex descriptions. I am sure he left out some of the dialog to make himself look better.

I finally put his cell down on the table with him looking at it hungrily.

"Relationship? Fucking M-bomb? Then the classic I-am-needy texting. I thought you liked this woman damn it!"

"I do, I mean, it's what I want."

"Do not bring up any of that shit again if you want her. You just served her. Run for the return volley next to the net because your serve was so weak."

"I don't know what that means. I am grateful for the profile and helping interact with her that first night, but I think I can handle it from here on out."

"Every word of that profile was true. It's you. I just told you to be funny that first night." He didn't look convinced. I started to cry on command. A black woman can cry if she wants to.

"What did I say?" He looked alarmed.

"You're an asshole!" I said crying harder.

"I don't know what to do to make you feel better. This makes no sense, why are you crying?!"

The tears stopped and I wiped my face with the back of my hand. "Because I am making a point. You don't know what to do, but I do." I calmly stated.

I clicked my fingers together in front of me, evil like.

He sighed.

"I get it. I will do as you tell me."

"Now no more texting her until after 10pm."

"That doesn't sound very nice. She wanted me there at 8pm."

"It's not nice. Let me write the text." I did. "Don't send it until after 10pm or I swear I will gut you like a rat."

"This says I will be outside her place."

"Yea, it does."

He looked at me weird. "I feel like there is something else coming."

"Yea, when she opens the door, go in, and ravish her. She will think on your offer and give you an answer later. Don't fuck it up by talking yourself out of the pussy."

He needed this. I need him to be focused. He should invite me to the wedding, the rat.

"What if it doesn't work out? She is sexy as hell and all, but I don't know what to say when I am around her."

"Be the same guy you are at here at work. You are the man who commands the team to get the job done. The one who jokes around, but delivers everything he promises. She wants that guy. Otherwise I will cut you and give you another scar on the other leg."

"I thought that was an accident." He said.

"Was it Dan?" I said with a wide smile. "Was it really, Dan?"

"Damn it, I can't tell now. You were pretty mad that day. I will never understand women."

"I don't want you to understand her. I want you to give her as much dick as you can. Do that for me, please?" I said while batting my eyelashes.

"Is this Debbie the boss or Debbie the crazy psycho telling me this?"

"You think there is a difference."

"Not right now I don't."

"Excellent."

He nodded and sighed. I hoped this worked out for him. We have been friends a long time, men like him just needed stability to be happy though. He was much more productive when he was happy. If he doesn't get happier soon, I will stab him.

NEXT CHAPTER

Eight o'clock, then nine o'clock, and finally ten o'clock before Cindy decided Dan wasn't going to show.

I could have texted him, she thought. I don't know why I didn't. I crawled into bed and wept. I don't know why. I should be used to going to bed horny. I was sore, but in such a good way. I tried to think of the kids, but I couldn't fall asleep.

At ten thirty he texted me," I am outside if you still want some company for the night." I wiped my face on my pillow and ran to the door. There he stood as I opened it, in almost an exact match of the clothes he wore last, except the shirt was a darker shade.

"We don't know each other enough to get married." I said as he walked in.

He nodded and started to undress.

"It's not that I don't like you, I do." I said.

He continued with his clothes and laid them on the couch this time after he folded them.

"Do you want to fuck or talk all night?" He asked, but his face looked serious, like he wasn't telling me everything he was feeling.

I felt wet between my legs and knew I had to have him.

I led him to the bedroom. Later I realized it was one of the best decisions I had made to that point in time.

Last Chapter

Am I waking from a dream? Dan is smiling next to me as my youngest crosses the stage to get his high school diploma.

Twelve years is a long time for some, to me it passed in a blink of an eye.

He has more grey hair now, more of a middle, but I still love him. I never thought life could be so interesting. Our sex life has diminished some, but not the joy of it for me. He was and is a good lover and father.

We did wait almost two months to get married, but I wish I had done it that next Sunday. I wish I could say I gave him the best years of my life, but the truth is he gave me what he had and I have been content and happy. It feels like he contributed more, and I am a little ashamed of it.

We fought along the way, and had lots of great make up sex. God! I want to fight with him right now, but I can't think of a reason. Yet, there was always him giving me love and hope that things would get better. They always did with him.

I looked at my boy taking the diploma. I cried. Then I felt a masculine hand grab my ass and I turned to Dan. "You beast, we're in public."

He smiled. "Just wait till later and I will show you a beast."

Damn him, it excited me the way he said that.

"What happens now?" I asked after my son exited the stage.

"We take the boy out to celebrate his accomplishment and I need to fix our bathroom sink afterwards. I don't like the fixture leaking like it does."

"Dan, I am old, can you tell me the truth about something for once." I said.

"I always tell you the truth as far as I know it."

"Why did you marry me?"

"Oh, and I thought it was going to be a tough question."

"Well?"

"I liked your pussy and still do. I had fucked other women, but you enjoyed it more than some and made me feel good more than others. There could have been someone else since I wasn't half bad looking but I was tired of looking at the time."

"You married me for my pussy?"

"Crazy isn't it?" He laughed.

I should be offended, but I couldn't figure why I should be. We had been together for twelve years.

"When we get home, call a plumber to come fix the sink tomorrow."

"I can do anything a plumber can and cheaper."

"No, after that call, my pussy needs some attention from the beast. I am going to make the beast cum so many times you won't wake up when he actually does arrive."

He looked at me and smiled. Exactly the response I wanted, and when no one was looking I grabbed his ass on the way out of the auditorium. He looked shocked that I even tried, much less in public.

You know what pisses me off about this whole thing is, I had to wait so long to find this man. My youth was wasted on another man before him.

"Dan." I said as we walked to the car holding hands.

"Yes, Sweetheart."

"I love you."

He cocked an eyebrow and smiled. I knew I would not get an immediate response, but I just knew from the smile.

Much later, after several orgasms he gave me. "I love you too." He whispered in my ear. I wanted to slug him for waiting so long to tell me.

The end.