All Comments on 'I Really Can't Stay'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
norafaresnorafaresover 3 years ago

Loved this story. Adorable MC.

69GodIsDead42069GodIsDead420over 3 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed it. Not top tier or anything, but up there and for only being 1 part, pretty good.

OrchieOrchieover 3 years ago
Sweet story

Baby, it's more than just cold outside... 🙂

Very well-written. Good buildup, timing, and excellent portrayal of a Korean War veteran's outlook, especially with his lost leg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel!!

Omg!! That was so good! But it ended way to fast!! I need more! I need to know what happens! Would her friend be upset? Would her sister be mad? What did her parents think when she didn’t return? What did tommy do?? Was Nancy or was Bruce right about Sue? When do Nancy and tommy finally agree to tell everyone they love each other? Soo many more questions!! I need more! Lol! Hope you will continue. It was so dang good. I was so upset when it ended!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

Baby it's cold outside...

You knocked another one out of the park! Just loved it and can't wait for the next one.

chastenchastenover 3 years ago

I love this story. A home run.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Another wonderful story from Ms Terra

I loved the characterization and the historical setting, and of course the way it ended was fabulous, "Fuck what people think" was great, and hilarious, and words to live by too. :)

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

I'm in awe. This is a beautiful story perfectly crafted.

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
I'm a sucker

For snowstorms, blizzards, and being snowed-in ... together with someone special. Loved it.

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonover 3 years ago
Teaser for chapter 2?

It’s a winner! What a beautiful love story! Can’t wait for chapter two...hint hint.

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

Wow what a great story. Tight not an extra word an every word there used just perfect. A sequel would be nice

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

What a wonderful and warm story. You've done a marvelous job turning us all on fire and warming our inners. Looking forward to much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

Dang, your stories just get better and better.

GinloverGinloverover 3 years ago

Loved it, great story with Nancy staying in character and true to the time.

dmallorddmallordover 3 years ago
Well Told!

Wonderfully crafted story! The build up was absolutely delightful. As another has remarked, it was sculptured without any extra wording - told with just the right amount of amorous love, a dash of two of humor, and fuck anyone who disagrees!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

Sweet! And his wound gave it depth!

Your "panic about possible consequences" passages

are FUN!!

They could become a signature element in your stories?

CamraUzerCamraUzerover 3 years ago

What an absolutely wonderful story. Thank you for writing it, thank you to all who helped with the editing and polishing, and thank yiu for sharing it here for people to read and enjoy.

R.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Another Great Cheryl Story

Short pithy and ever so enjoyable.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago

What the world needs now ...is more adorable, sweet, hot 50's Christmas love stories. And Cheryl? You absolutely NAILED this. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t stay

Just finished your story , great read !! Hope for part 2 , from me a reader from the great white north , you and yours have a great X-Mass and a fantastic 2021 (pandemic free) take care and merry merry

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent first time virgin story. Hoping for more. Five Stars.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Love itttt

Next part, she's pregnant and has to handle that nonsense and he marries her but everyone looks at him weird because of his leg. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a bad story

But the sex wasn’t that hot.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Good Story

It is a well written story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great story

Your writing is really good. Great plot, character development, and an ending that satisfies. It could be the basis for a series... just prodding.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 3 years ago
It is "Cold Outside"

It is cold outside, but your story warmed my heart. It was incredibly romantic and sexy at the same time. My God, you are a wonderful story teller. I am sure equal to any of those famous writers who do the "Romance Novels" that some women absolutely adore. And some men read, but are loath to admit to. Anyone who did not love this story was someone who really does not understand the difference between "making love" and "fucking". And as your story pointed out "Fuck them"! I loved it.

Of course that might be because long, long ago, I also came home to an unwelcoming world with maybe not a missing leg, but with a hole in my heart and scars on my soul from that crazy old Asian War. Most of us did not have that warmth and love to bring us back to the "Real World". But we all needed it! And you made this one warm this morning with your story, so thank you.

Diamond Jim

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayabout 3 years ago

This has got to be one of the best stories I've read on Lit. I saw it was a runner up for a contest, and I think it was way better than the winners. Very sweet, very hot. Great character development. I hope to read and enjoy more of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not your best

I liked the basics of the story and enjoyed the erotica. However, I had two criticisms.

The first is a byproduct of the length. While you established the characters, I think their initial traits were abandoned rather than developed when you reached the heart of the story.

The second really bugged me. Having built up story tension culminating in her being rescued, you then totally broke it by going into a really, really long background full of information that was not at all necessary to the story (his family's intense worry while he was gone) or whose necessary bits could have reasonably fit into dialog in front of the fire.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,but would have liked to know what happened next.

Rockh1Rockh1almost 3 years ago

Great story. My second time to read it. It was just as good as the first time. I love your writing. A sequel to this really might be nice…. Please consider it.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Some people are never satisfied, fuck 'em all. It was beautifully crafted and skilfully brought out the feelings of a wounded soul and a long standing desire in another. Love your description of how she felt. Thank you for a most enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, please consider writing a sequel, or several. I want to know their world more. I want to see how they struggle against convention. I want to watch their relationship progress (or not).

joeoggijoeoggialmost 2 years ago

Bravo again. I am now reading everything you’ve written. You are a very good author. Great characters, a plausible situation, plenty of “ baggage” both have to deal with yet it is written with great emotion in the story. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was so lovely and written so well and I love the reference to the song. It gives the story historical context. Just good good read.

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

My second read of work by this author. Again excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a beautiful story. Nancy loved Bruce and she had to show him how much. She gave up everything important to early 50’s women and went for the love. You did it again. I’m sitting here crying and I wasn’t going to read weepy eyed stories any more. I’m so happy to say that I read it anyway. I have been in the same situation as Nancy was in the snowstorm. It’s dangerous as Hell wondering if you will make it out unscathed especially if you have someone else relying on you. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL STORY. 10 stars are close. Nancy loved him since she was a young girl. He was a war hero and HER hero. He put love pee in her, so maybe she'll give her husband their first child... He's now her man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"My lips are cold." Excellent!

I've been binging on your wonderful stories. Your writing is simply... excellent!

SeaReaderSeaReaderover 1 year ago

Cheryl, I just love your writing! Rich characters, held back by, then overcoming their foibles and the roadblocks that the world throws at them, broken souls finding each other..., you weave it all together with dialog so realistic that we think we're in the room with them.

Please keep writing and sharing. And thank you for the support you give to other writers, which adds better material to the pool of stories we read here.

I'm always sorry to come to the end of one of your stories, but I know that if the were as long as I wanted, I'd never get up, eat, or sleep; I just want to live in your universe. Thankfully, your writing is so seductive and well fleshed out, thar rereading is also a pleasure. Thank you for all of the voyages you've provided thus far.

Safe, and many more travels to you.

WetmartinisWetmartinisover 1 year ago

I really like the story. It is a simple story - no convoluted plotlines, no complications. But that simplicity hides (and underlines) the writing, the unfolding of the innermost thoughts and feelings of the two. I am a litteratur too young for the era (by about a decade), and from a different society, but it still resonated with me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an awful ending. Story had so much potential yet...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please tell me that there is MORE ! Your writing put me in the house with them. It was awesome and so absolutely believable ! I want a HAPPY ending. One of the best stories that I have read on LITEROTICA. You really are very talented. Best wishes for a long writing career ! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Soulful Healing of two wounded hearts. Great suffering and magical eroticism, that also implies Kismet. Cynicism, and crippling shame, but for the timely physical rescue of the innocent damsel in distress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...