I Really Can't Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was if Martha and Mrs. Benson didn't come home to see my panties and slip and dress on display in front of the fireplace and Martha's nightgown crumpled on the floor. Why, if they walked in at that moment, they'd see me in Bruce's arms, naked as the day I was born, my hair tousled and faint purple marks on my hips, dried arousal staining my thighs. That would be a scandal. That would be the kind of story that would completely ruin my reputation. My parents might not even let me come home if a story like that got out, and I'd be homeless, with nowhere to go and no one to turn to just two weeks before Christmas.

Well, maybe. I had a feeling I could turn to Bruce. I had a feeling that Bruce might be my Christmas present, a gift from the universe to me.

Still, life would likely be much easier if I wasn't discovered naked in the Bensons' living room with the evidence of our lovemaking still written across my face and body. Hero or not, my father wouldn't be overly impressed with Bruce. He might even be angry, he might even yell or scream or threaten him. My mom would cry. Donna would be livid, I was certain.

It should have frightened me, but I was comfortable, and Bruce's arms felt so nice around me.

"Well, fuck what people think," I murmured, and closed my eyes again as he started to laugh.

**

Thank you to my crew of proofreaders and editors: bebop3, chasten, norafares, and OneAuthor, as well as everyone who beta read. To A, K, Paul M, and Kevin Matheny - thank you, as always. To everyone who reads, thank you as well! I hope you enjoyed the story and that whatever you celebrate this time of year, it is wonderful.

Love, Cheryl